What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

benlong

May 12, 2018
How in the hell do modular booths work? I've bought it and don't see an option anywhere in the planning section. I've looked through this thread and have followed advice but this is all I see. I don't see anywhere that would allow me to change the booth

1658971216000.png

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How in the hell do modular booths work? I've bought it and don't see an option anywhere in the planning section. I've looked through this thread and have followed advice but this is all I see. I don't see anywhere that would allow me to change the booth View attachment 1950331
Oooooh boy, that's some v8.1 right there, boys! Blast from the past!

So I'm going off of memory of 8.1 here, but I don't believe I've touched the logic much.
  • You need to buy the Moduler Booths 1 improvement (which you did)
  • You need to buy Better Club to upgrade to the second tier of improvements
  • You need to buy the Studio to unlock the second tier of policies (Posing acts)
  • You need to buy Dance Closer to unlock the actual Posing-skill act itself.
Doing that will tell the system that you have two act-types to choose from, and this allows you to specific the first booth as ONLY for that act. In 8.1 this can be useful for restricting an act that a girl can't do, or to maximise acts so that later on you can do extends more consistantly and minimize downtime. That's ALL it does in 8.1, but that's strong enough. I forget which patch I added to it, but in the current version, it also adds extra dollar income if you leave it on Random, and there's things you can do to synergize/improve that, but in 8.1, it's only a way to control costumer requests.

In 8.1, the button (if I recall correctly) that pulls up the booth select screen is beside Club Management.

1658972439517.png
In 9.5.0.1, instead, there's no seperate screen:

1658972147266.png
Instead, it's front and center.

Reactions: benlong

benlong

May 12, 2018
Oooooh boy, that's some v8.1 right there, boys! Blast from the past!

So I'm going off of memory of 8.1 here, but I don't believe I've touched the logic much.
  • You need to buy the Moduler Booths 1 improvement (which you did)
  • You need to buy Better Club to upgrade to the second tier of improvements
  • You need to buy the Studio to unlock the second tier of policies (Posing acts)
  • You need to buy Dance Closer to unlock the actual Posing-skill act itself.
Doing that will tell the system that you have two act-types to choose from, and this allows you to specific the first booth as ONLY for that act. In 8.1 this can be useful for restricting an act that a girl can't do, or to maximise acts so that later on you can do extends more consistantly and minimize downtime. That's ALL it does in 8.1, but that's strong enough. I forget which patch I added to it, but in the current version, it also adds extra dollar income if you leave it on Random, and there's things you can do to synergize/improve that, but in 8.1, it's only a way to control costumer requests.

In 8.1, the button (if I recall correctly) that pulls up the booth select screen is beside Club Management.

View attachment 1950366
In 9.5.0.1, instead, there's no seperate screen:

View attachment 1950355
Instead, it's front and center.
Gotcha, thank you I'll try that and see if that works out

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Gotcha, thank you I'll try that and see if that works out
Cool cool. You'll need, iirc, about 8000 to buy all that, 5000 for the club, 1000 for the studio, and 2000 for the policy.

I personally recommend getting a couple extra girls. Your rep should also hit 35 in a hot moment--don't forget to check Nicole's mission at the top of her screen if you haven't been, because the reward for completing the rep-stage introduces a new upgrade section and currencies which I feel is core (and also enables getting some different girls and IS absolutely core in later versions).

I also recommend downloading Basic Girlpacks II which will help flesh out your roster. Basic I (which you already have) isn't enough in my opinion, even in Vanilla. Then, if you find the game suits you (but just needs a biiiit more customizability), check out the 'girlpacks collected and curated' link in my sig.

There's over a thousand girlpacks the community has built and put together so, whatever your tastes someone will likely have provided.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Disgruntler Just a little request if I may?

I've recently been on a bit of a spree of updating my girlpacks to have the 0/25/50/75 images for their openness.
Would it be possible to have a little toggle on their profile to switch between the different ones that they've unlocked?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Disgruntler Just a little request if I may?

I've recently been on a bit of a spree of updating my girlpacks to have the 0/25/50/75 images for their openness.
Would it be possible to have a little toggle on their profile to switch between the different ones that they've unlocked?
Possible, yes.

Pain in the ass to impliment, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: Shardoom

Jiunkeru

Mar 3, 2020
I didn´t play this for a while, because i was waiting for the most basic improvement aka gallery. Would be too crazy to have some kind of owner booth that work as a gallery? With this game you keep quite the memory storage with all the girlpacks and if you want to fap managing the booths is a drag. If the developer could make this i think the game would be worth to keep as clip theatre especially if you can change between the clips freely.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I didn´t play this for a while, because i was waiting for the most basic improvement aka gallery. Would be too crazy to have some kind of owner booth that work as a gallery? With this game you keep quite the memory storage with all the girlpacks and if you want to fap managing the booths is a drag. If the developer could make this i think the game would be worth to keep as clip theatre especially if you can change between the clips freely.
There is a gallery already in the game. See staff > To her gallery

Jiunkeru

Mar 3, 2020
There is a gallery already in the game. See staff > To her gallery
You are right, i didn´t see it in changelog and i still had 8.1 version that didn´t have it. A pity my save dont give me a full gallery if i dont go to booths with all the girls again and do all the choices again. Guess i will play from the beginning.

Anyway thanks for the quick reply.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I have been on that spree for a while. I am closing in on completing all 1004 packs I have collected. I intend to publish them, somehow, when I finish. I am afraid it is highly unlikely I will be updating the database to have a pointer for each individual girl's set of portraits, though.

How valuable these portraits will be, depends upon your view of transparency. I find it strictly unnecessary as it restricts which pictures can be used as portraits, so I don't do a lot of that.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You are right, i didn´t see it in changelog and i still had 8.1 version that didn´t have it. A pity my save dont give me a full gallery if i dont go to booths with all the girls again and do all the choices again. Guess i will play from the beginning.

Anyway thanks for the quick reply.
Finishers aren't in the gallery yet. (I should really work on that) Old save files won't be compatible with the gallery simply because 8.1 never saved information on which videos were already viewed. Wouldn't be in Changelog because that was 8.2.h.

Gallery is on a per-save basis, but playing through from scratch is fine. The game really is meant to be replayed.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I have been on that spree for a while. I am closing in on completing all 1004 packs I have collected. I intend to publish them, somehow, when I finish. I am afraid it is highly unlikely I will be updating the database to have a pointer for each individual girl's set of portraits, though.

How valuable these portraits will be, depends upon your view of transparency. I find it strictly unnecessary as it restricts which pictures can be used as portraits, so I don't do a lot of that.
Well my personal collection of 284 is nowhere near complete yet, but, I do use to add PNG transparency to all of my portraits and small portraits. The only ones I have not made transparent are the lesson portraits that some packs have.

Reactions: CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
As I said, I don't much care about transparency, but I respect those who do care. If I already have transparent portraits for a pack, I retain them (although many need to be renamed, of course.) But you can't use sitting or laying poses for transparent portraits, unless you like fucking floating ghost girls. Many fun sexy portraits also depend upon props, or leaning on something, or ... but you get the drift. Lastly, removing backgrounds is extra work, which takes time that I would rather use on other things. (I am currently playing around with generating my own deepfakes.) If you have the time, Shardoom, go for it!

I completed my portrait sets yesterday. I am debating how to publish them. I can pack them up, or just generate an non-compressed subdirectory on my Mega that simply holds the portrait files. The first one is easier for me, the second is easier for the downloader who just wants particular subsets of girls. I may also include lessons, since I have cleaned up spelling and grammar on quite a few of them, and created others from scratch.

But documenting it all may be too much for me. Whichever way I go, I will simply be presenting a bunch of portraits that people can pore through on their own.

(As an aside... the most difficult portraits for me to find, are JAV and webcammers. If a packmaker is getting such videos, hopefully they also have access to stills suitable for portraits as well. I would appreciate it if they included all four portraits right at the beginning. Thanks!)

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Alright, so I do have some news on the development front. I know things have slowed down a bit and some of it has been me taking a break from coding/testing/coding and some of it has been me getting ready for big irl changes which is neither here nor there.

But some of it has been trying to solve a puzzle of implementation, trying to figure out how exactly to attack a particular problem.

I have, however, finally started coding and working on the new game mode that will be the centerpiece of 10.x.

Adversity Mode

The idea is very simple: I'm going to start adding optional adversity to the game as a seperate option you can start the game with.

The first step is going to be Disloyalty.

1659158198321.png
Without Adversity, girls will stay with you no matter what. They don't care.

Adversity Mode is going to make them care. Each girl is going to have various motivation(s) that you will need to fulfill in order to prevent them from becoming Disloyal employees. The way I plan on doing this is adding Disloyalty Motivations in the same way I released Traits, incrementally over time. The reason is because it'll be easier to implement them in this way, as well as test them.

The first Motivation I am going to roll out is simple: Money.

Girls will have expenses, depending on varying factors. If they cannot afford to pay their bills, they will become Disloyal. And a Disloyal girl has a chance to leave you, to go work for someone else.

Adversity Mode is going to be an option alongside Scramble and Crown Jewels. For people who just want to play the base game and just grind cash and watch girls get fucked and not think about any sort of adversity at all, your experience will be preserved.

Some of you, however, have asked for more, and I've heard you.

Disloyalty is not the ONLY form of Adversity that will be in the fully built Adversity mode. It's just one piece of the puzzle--in much the same way Traits laid the groundwork for Scramble Mode.

ommijo

Sep 8, 2017
Just found this game, and I have to say it's very nice. :) Thanks Disgruntler for keeping up the development.
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but are there keyboard shortcuts for finishers?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just found this game, and I have to say it's very nice. :) Thanks Disgruntler for keeping up the development.
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but are there keyboard shortcuts for finishers?
Not yet. It's a common request, and one I want to do.

barkripper

Feb 16, 2021
Found a couple of bugs, and I've got some suggestions. Hope it's helpful, Disgruntler.

Bugs:
1) If you choose an investor that has the same bonus twice in a row, you don't actually get the second bonus. Example:

Code:
effectiveness % up
negotiator cost -
negotiator cost -
Just give them the pickle
turns into

Code:
effectiveness % up
negotiator cost -
girl cost -
after you take it

2) If an investor spawns at a booth but nobody works the booth, the same investor can spawn a second time in the same session.

Some interface suggestions:

1) Put some tooltips on the resource icons with the name of the resource. It is not obvious which icon goes with "influence"/"connection"/"reputation"; they're all roughly synonyms of each other.

2) Put a help item in the main menu and put the keyboard shortcuts in there, so you don't have to search this forum to find them. If you're feeling really ambitious, put them in a config file so users can re-map them.

3) Make the 'girl can't/won't do x' dialog dismiss-able with enter/space/esc. If you're plying with the keyboard, triggering that thing is like a trap.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Found a couple of bugs, and I've got some suggestions. Hope it's helpful, Disgruntler.

Bugs:
1) If you choose an investor that has the same bonus twice in a row, you don't actually get the second bonus. Example:
I need to figure out what the cause of the double-reporting bug is. It shouldn't be doublebonusing in the first place, and I have logic in place to ensure it's not--but I don't know what's causing it to cause doubles occasionally. I'm aware of it, I just haven't solved it yet. (And I've tried a number of different back-end things I've not reported as changes)

2) If an investor spawns at a booth but nobody works the booth, the same investor can spawn a second time.
Aware of this. The reasoning has to do with how client types spawn in the game--the booths can't actually see each other. It's on my 'to do list' but not high priority seeing as it's rare in practice.

1) Put some tooltips on the resource icons with the name of the resource. It is not obvious which icon goes with "influence"/"connection"/"reputation"; they're all roughly synonyms of each other.
This is on the to-do list.

2) Put a help item in the main menu and put the keyboard shortcuts in there, so you don't have to search this forum to find them. If you're feeling really ambitious, put them in a config file so users can re-map them.
Better conveyance of the keyboard tooltips is on my to-do list.

3) Make the 'girl can't/won't do x' dialog dismiss-able with enter/space/esc. If you're plying with the keyboard, triggering that thing is like a trap.
Preaching to the choir. It's on my list.

barkripper

Feb 16, 2021
I need to figure out what the cause of the double-reporting bug is. It shouldn't be doublebonusing in the first place, and I have logic in place to ensure it's not--but I don't know what's causing it to cause doubles occasionally. I'm aware of it, I just haven't solved it yet. (And I've tried a number of different back-end things I've not reported as changes)
Hmm... well, maybe it will help to know that if you get something like

Code:
negotiator cost -
effectiveness % up
negotiator cost -
Then the double bonus stays after you take it.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes