What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
My biggest issue would be with the girlpacks. I find many to be low quality or with not enough video variety. Or sometimes the videos are so out of place for a strip club setting it's silly. Like many girls have zero dancing. I know it's entirely up to what people make but I think I'd like some more Girlpacks (like 1 & 2 on the front page) that are more up to par.
A good indicator (usually but not always) is pack size. If a pack is sub 3-400mb you know it's probably a bit light on content.
Anyway, having tried making a couple packs for myself I quickly disovered how hard it is to find clips to fill out some of the categories. Dance being of them, which is why this category is "posing with clothes" in most packs.

Reactions: gymogle

UltimatePichu

Jun 3, 2020
Not sure if this has been an issue for anyone else, but I can't have more than 1 girl working at a time. If I start with one, then assign two after I get a second girl, I can't assign either of them to anything. Their images can be moved, but they stick to where I place them and don't actually work. Did I break something or do something wrong?

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not sure if this has been an issue for anyone else, but I can't have more than 1 girl working at a time. If I start with one, then assign two after I get a second girl, I can't assign either of them to anything. Their images can be moved, but they stick to where I place them and don't actually work. Did I break something or do something wrong?
Running 9.5 or 9.5.0.1?

Issue is fixed in latest version.

Reactions: wormdogs

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Question to girlpack makers out there and to Disgruntler as dev, am I right in assuming that if the girl is not able to perform a certain category (say group performances) and I check the block as "true", say in Threesomes, that the game will pull a generic video out to play for said performance to "fill" it in? Or will this action cause an irrevocable "CTD" action because no such video exist within the certain girlpack?

CarlATHF1987

Nov 20, 2017
Bug I've run into (didn't see anything like it in previous searches)

Was playing a Normal Crown Jewels game, day after I purchased the lvl 1 "Sexy" Costume in the store, when I click on Recruit Girls, it is stuck on a default girl with default stats. I have 80 girlpacks currently installed. Anyone else seen this before?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Question to girlpack makers out there and to Disgruntler as dev, am I right in assuming that if the girl is not able to perform a certain category (say group performances) and I check the block as "true", say in Threesomes, that the game will pull a generic video out to play for said performance to "fill" it in? Or will this action cause an irrevocable "CTD" action because no such video exist within the certain girlpack?
The game has default videos for every act that it plays if a folder is absent.

CarlATHF1987 I can tell you that there's not enough information to tell me what's causing that. That's not your fault--what's going on is something, somewhere, is pointing to a null reference which causes the script running to peace out. This means that it won't run the scripts that place the portraits, set the names, etc. Within that recruitment script there are about a half dozen possible methods that could be null-reffing, and troubleshooting it would require me to replicate it (somehow) while the dev console is active so I can see the log and find out where that null-ref is.

If you reload that day and try again, does it happen again?

CarlATHF1987

Nov 20, 2017
If you reload that day and try again, does it happen again?
I had an autosave from 7 game days prior that I loaded, and the same thing happens there. I started a new game to see if the bug was still present and it was resolved by that. Happy to send along my game files if needed or provide any other info I can.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I had an autosave from 7 game days prior that I loaded, and the same thing happens there. I started a new game to see if the bug was still present and it was resolved by that. Happy to send along my game files if needed or provide any other info I can.
Even if you did, it'd be hard to replicate. The costume bought shouldn't matter, it's not looked at at all there. So I can rule that out at least.

CarlATHF1987

Nov 20, 2017
Even if you did, it'd be hard to replicate. The costume bought shouldn't matter, it's not looked at at all there. So I can rule that out at least.
Gotcha. I'm going to start a new game and try to see if I can replicate the problem. Thanks for checking in, I'll report back if I can make it happen again with more info.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
I downloaded latest version and installed some packs. I have an issue that everytime I go to recruit girls menu, it will displays a white picture with name Rachel Starr. It disappears after I click to a new girl so it is just mildy annoying. Is this normal because everything else seems to work fine just like old 8.1.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I downloaded latest version and installed some packs. I have an issue that everytime I go to recruit girls menu, it will displays a white picture with name Rachel Starr. It disappears after I click to a new girl so it is just mildy annoying. Is this normal because everything else seems to work fine just like old 8.1.
Whenever that happens it's trying to reference an ingame object that doesn't exist. If it's happening when you start, it's probably pointing to a girl to start that doesn't exist on the recruitment list. I thought I had got that specific one nailed down but I guess not. I'll have to take another look. How many girlpacks do you have?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Thanks Disgruntler, that is what I had thought. I was just double checking because I was going through and refining my packs with sailer's utility and was checking some blocks as true to have some packs have at least one performance in some areas where there where none. It was mostly within group performances and with much older girlpacks (hence my above examples, lol). Luckily it has not been many packs, mainly just onesees and twosees here and there. Not bad really considering such a small amount out of over 950 packs, lol.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks Disgruntler, that is what I had thought. I was just double checking because I was going through and refining my packs with sailer's utility and was checking some blocks as true to have some packs have at least one performance in some areas where there where none. It was mostly within group performances and with much older girlpacks (hence my above examples, lol). Luckily it has not been many packs, mainly just onesees and twosees here and there. Not bad really considering such a small amount out of over 950 packs, lol.
My only recommendations in this regard are generally to ensure that you've got basic Dance, Naked Posing, Handjob, and Body Cumshot active for balance purposes, unless you want to confront the difficulty of having a girl that can't access those earlier game stuff.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Whenever that happens it's trying to reference an ingame object that doesn't exist. If it's happening when you start, it's probably pointing to a girl to start that doesn't exist on the recruitment list. I thought I had got that specific one nailed down but I guess not. I'll have to take another look. How many girlpacks do you have?
I have 14 packs installed (by moving the girlpack folder directly from 8.1 to latest game). However the game says 15 packs installed.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
My only recommendations in this regard are generally to ensure that you've got basic Dance, Naked Posing, Handjob, and Body Cumshot active for balance purposes, unless you want to confront the difficulty of having a girl that can't access those earlier game stuff.
Ok, noted, I have readjusted my method of attack on this and changed some things using your suggestion. Quite easily done with the utility and mass modification I might add. Thanks!

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
the game does not pause when i look at the videos even with the option ticked on, is there any way to pause the timer automatically ?

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes