What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hmm... well, maybe it will help to know that if you get something like

Code:
negotiator cost -
effectiveness % up
negotiator cost -
Just give them the pickle
Then the double bonus stays after you take it.
That actually does help a bit. Thank you. I'm probably going to be revisiting the investor logic anyways at some point.

olk22

Nov 14, 2020
My Problem is im stuck with 0,4 in Politicians/Police Reputation. Cant upgrade because no Rep. Someone have the same Problem ?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My Problem is im stuck with 0,4 in Politicians/Police Reputation. Cant upgrade because no Rep. Someone have the same Problem ?
Connection.

If you're not getting connection, there's an entire upgrade path you've neglected. Make sure that you've turned in all of Nicole's Missions.

-------

As a heads up, the next version will not have guaranteed Save File compatibility. Something that saves in 9.5 might actually activate or deactivate something in 10.0 that might not be desirable.

------

1659330861985.png 1659330898421.png

Couple changes to how things look.

---------------------------

I am going to test change to how upgrading the club works.

Upgrading the club itself will be free but will require buying out the act policies (not finishers) for each previous club level. As well, sex and group upgrades will be considerably more expensive. The overall cost for tiers 1-4 should remain the same but it should have different game feel--and endgame money is strong enough to handle this kind of nerf.

---------

Keybinds for Customer Helps (drinks/stims, etc) and Extend/Finishers is currently being tested.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Some of the girls videos aren't working, including Nicole's.
All the girls are from the basic girls pack I and II

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Some of the girls videos aren't working, including Nicole's.
All the girls are from the basic girls pack I and II
I've done a re-recodec of the videos in the base package to ensure proper compatibility. Anything from the basic girl packs should work. Codec issues beyond that are nothing I can do with, Unity does not have alternative video players or codecs available to use.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I've done a re-recodec of the videos in the base package to ensure proper compatibility. Anything from the basic girl packs should work. Codec issues beyond that are nothing I can do with, Unity does not have alternative video players or codecs available to use.
Can you suggest some fixes to common codec issues ?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can you suggest some fixes to common codec issues ?
Nope. Unity's videoplayer is notoriously rigid, it can only do what it can do. There's no way to make it adapt to anything else.

I can work on repackaging the videos inside the game itself, but anything outside of it (even the basic girlpacks) is outside my control.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Nope. Unity's videoplayer is notoriously rigid, it can only do what it can do. There's no way to make it adapt to anything else.

I can work on repackaging the videos inside the game itself, but anything outside of it (even the basic girlpacks) is outside my control.
But you did say that you've done a re-recodec of the videos in the base package to ensure proper compatibility. And from what i can gather its working for others. So there is some issue on my end right?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But you did say that you've done a re-recodec of the videos in the base package to ensure proper compatibility. And from what i can gather its working for others. So there is some issue on my end right?
I guess? All I know is that unity uses very specific codecs and only those codecs and I am not aware of any way to change them. I don't know why it's not working for you.

My only guess might be to make sure that you haven't got the game and girlpack folder deep in a folder hierarchy--if the filepath gets too long to fill the string it'll either truncate to prevent an overflow or overflow.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I guess? All I know is that unity uses very specific codecs and only those codecs and I am not aware of any way to change them. I don't know why it's not working for you.

My only guess might be to make sure that you haven't got the game and girlpack folder deep in a folder hierarchy--if the filepath gets too long to fill the string it'll either truncate to prevent an overflow or overflow.
Yeah Unity's weird.
I just pointed because these were in basic packs. The girls in Basic pack I work fine its the basic pack II that has issues.
I am just going to delete the non working ones with some additional packs

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah Unity's weird.
I just pointed because these were in basic packs. The girls in Basic pack I work fine its the basic pack II that has issues.
I am just going to delete the non working ones with some additional packs
That's absolutely fair!

Macflurry9901 I do not have an eta for you. There's a few moving parts I haven't got coded yet--I'm making sure each individual part works before coding the next.

I have another two subparts minimum before Girl Adversity is ready, and then I have to decide whether I want to release that as is, or release a companion mechanic to go with it.

What I can say is that almost everything so far is working well. I'd hit an early snag with a very major bug but I'd got it sorted.

Sonicnatsuluffy

Feb 20, 2019
so I've run into the trap bug specifically one with Nami and Nico robin when it comes to the closer performances. I have a feeling it has to do with the files but I have no idea how to fix that if it even is fixable. to clarify I have downloaded the codec apps with no luck.

Sonicnatsuluffy

Feb 20, 2019
so I've run into the trap bug specifically one with Nami and Nico robin when it comes to the closer performances. I have a feeling it has to do with the files but I have no idea how to fix that if it even is fixable. to clarify I have downloaded the codec apps with no luck.
so i seemed to have fixed it by using the arrow keys on a girl. I haven't been able to test further but at the moment tow girls who wouldn't work together before now work just fine.

Ps kinda feel like an idiot cause its such a simple fix

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Hey Disgruntler, before you release the next update please tell us you have put in a hotfix for the client timer issue that some of us discussed with you before? Like a mercy timer or something, thanks!

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
I really appreciate the dev for sticking up with the game. Tons of games with great potentials being abandoned and I'm glad this game is not one of them. I'm looking forward to the day the game reach the final version. Love you Disgruntler.

Reactions: mgunner2010

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey Disgruntler, before you release the next update please tell us you have put in a hotfix for the client timer issue that some of us discussed with you before? Like a mercy timer or something, thanks!
Way ahead of you. Streak protection is already in the new build as it stands--it was one of the first things I stuck in there.

You'll still get a rare case of bad luck, but each fail increases the chance of the next until it hits 100%.

so i seemed to have fixed it by using the arrow keys on a girl. I haven't been able to test further but at the moment tow girls who wouldn't work together before now work just fine.
Two girls not... working together? As far as I can tell this isn't a thing--like even a possible thing.

Ps kinda feel like an idiot cause its such a simple fix
Yeah, this is just a matter of the logic for keyboard controls. Tightened it up a bit in the next build. Arrow keys and tab let you select new girl.

Reactions: mgunner2010

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but it doesn't really seem reasonable to expect people to read 150+ pages before asking something. So, is there a way to download all, most, a lot... of the packs for this at once. A big torrent or something. Doing them one by one seems crazy. I would like to just jump in, have a lot to choose from, and only use the ones I like. (and do a second save with "Fictional Character") Ideally it would even come with the mod that lets you pick which ones to load, and what not. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :D

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So, is there a way to download all, most, a lot... of the packs for this at once.
There is anywhere between 1 to 2 TB of downloadables for this, created by a couple dozen different creators.

It's a fine question to ask, but unfortunately, the ability to host that much and just have it open, even as a torrent, has just not been feasible.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes