What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Tried it by making her do foreplay with the negotiator but she gained no openess. So, yes.

Could the rejection of girls in the recruit list on the same day have an influence on the lottery? I sometimes do this to see if there are good offers...

Edit: no, tested it. Appears both, with rejecting girls and without.
Reject churning shouldn't affect anything except reshuffle the girls' random stats when she comes up again--I do it myself to get desirable traits.

Do you have a trainer hired?

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Do you have a trainer hired?
Yes

During testing yesterday I might have found something:
I quited the game and started it new + load the save.

1st i tested the lottery: I didn't encounter any girls with stucked openess.
2nd i tested rejecting girls in the recruit list (only rejecting, no hire).
After doing this i tested lottery: girls with stucked openess appeared.​

in my case it seems that quiting the game 1x resets the lottery. Rejecting girls in the recruit list somehow brakes the lottery.

I might be wrong with this, but it is what i experienced yesterday.

Last edited:

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Request you add more music for club while girls are working. After a couple hours of gameplay I feel like I need more variety. :p

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Request you add more music for club while girls are working. After a couple hours of gameplay I feel like I need more variety. :p
In your directory there will be a directory called Musics. Under Musics, you'll find Club and Work.

Translate music of your choice into .ogg format, and put it in that directory, and you can customize your game music experience.

Reactions: gymogle

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Hey, really like the changes you made to speed up the midgame/change up the gameplay, since I have a lot of girls it got a little tedious.

Some minor problems:
- When selecting girls for the day and using random it either doesn't fill all places or it takes girls with no energy who instantly get deselected
- Just a feeling but could be that this randomizer doesn't pick from all the girls?(maybe prefers the first 50) It seems to pick certain girls more often than others, this could also be thanks to the...random element
- Nicole still says she wants to see you reach 35 openness when you talk / she gives you the quest

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey, really like the changes you made to speed up the midgame/change up the gameplay, since I have a lot of girls it got a little tedious.

Some minor problems:
- When selecting girls for the day and using random it either doesn't fill all places or it takes girls with no energy who instantly get deselected
- Just a feeling but could be that this randomizer doesn't pick from all the girls?(maybe prefers the first 50) It seems to pick certain girls more often than others, this could also be thanks to the...random element
- Nicole still says she wants to see you reach 35 openness when you talk / she gives you the quest
Noted. I don't know if I can do anything about the girl-select randomizer (random isn't really intended) but I can go in and fix Nicole's text.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
How do I learn what traits like exhibitionist do? I can see e.g. booth bunny by hiring the performer and then looking at her staff page, but the staff page only ever provides a description of the bottom of the two traits in the scramble hire screen.

bkfse

Jan 11, 2019
I have an issue where 2 of my recruited girls sometimes don't show up in the Assign Night's Staff. I can see them in my Lounge and staff pages and if they were in my group of selected girls the previous night and I didn't change my list of selected girls they will be working the next night. But if I rest all girls and go into the next night with a different selection, I won't be able to assign them back until they reappear which is often several night's of work.

Its not always when they refill energy and sometimes its only a couple of days sometimes its every few weeks. Repairing/Resetting doesn't seem to fix the problem. I have yet to determine a pattern to when they show back up. I also don't have a ton of girls hired so it's not like I'm overlooking them.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I have an issue where 2 of my recruited girls sometimes don't show up in the Assign Night's Staff. I can see them in my Lounge and staff pages and if they were in my group of selected girls the previous night and I didn't change my list of selected girls they will be working the next night. But if I rest all girls and go into the next night with a different selection, I won't be able to assign them back until they reappear which is often several night's of work.

Its not always when they refill energy and sometimes its only a couple of days sometimes its every few weeks. Repairing/Resetting doesn't seem to fix the problem. I have yet to determine a pattern to when they show back up. I also don't have a ton of girls hired so it's not like I'm overlooking them.
That is most likely due to one of the traits.

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
I have no idea why it's on the updates page, cause I didn't put it there.
I'm very grateful for your hard work, I have a request but maybe it's too much to ask you (It may require a lot of work) but could you please enlarge the screen preview? like ver 8.1?
Despite ver 9.5 having much progress and I like it so much to use it, due to the size of the screen preview I still have to use ver 8.1.
Thanks

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm very grateful for your hard work, I have a request but maybe it's too much to ask you (It may require a lot of work) but could you please, make the screen preview bigger like ver 8.1?
Not without sacrificing the ability to have it zoomed AND play at the same time. The window has to have the screen space for the amount of Booth UI needed to continue playing. I have no space left to make it larger without it covering up the booth gameplay elements themselves or without distorting the screen proportions.

It's a trade-off; either I have the zoom be at the old size with absolutely no ability to play with it up, or I have the ability to go 'large screen' while unpaused but the video constrained in screen real-estate.

How do I learn what traits like exhibitionist do?
It's fluff to describe which of the six skills they are specialized in, which gives them a minor bonus in Scramble mode and may interact with certain traits and other game mechanics in a minor way. Always has been a hidden part of the game hidden on the backend. (The original girlpacks have it as an entry if you look)

The title is a grammatical error. The possessive of Venus is Venus', not Venus's, as is the same with any noun ending in S.
Only true if Venus is a plural. If singular, then the apostrophe s is grammatically correct. The AP Style guide is an exception, but not the rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: arkandan

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Not without sacrificing the ability to have it zoomed AND play at the same time. The window has to have the screen space for the amount of Booth UI needed to continue playing. I have no space left to make it larger without it covering up the booth gameplay elements themselves or without distorting the screen proportions.

It's a trade-off; either I have the zoom be at the old size with absolutely no ability to play with it up, or I have the ability to go 'large screen' while unpaused but the video constrained in screen real-estate.

It's fluff to describe which of the six skills they are specialized in, which gives them a minor bonus in Scramble mode and may interact with certain traits and other game mechanics in a minor way. Always has been a hidden part of the game hidden on the backend. (The original girlpacks have it as an entry if you look)

Only true if Venus is a plural. If singular, then the apostrophe s is grammatically correct. The AP Style guide is an exception, but not the rule.
"Club Venus" would almost certainly be a better name. Rolls off the tongue much better and doesn't confuse the reader.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
"Club Venus" would almost certainly be a better name. Rolls off the tongue much better and doesn't confuse the reader.
Hey, we actually had a "Club Venus" in the city a few miles from here. Probably the most common name for a brothel worldwide for places where brothels happened to be somewhat legal?

Sanjab

May 4, 2020

well I'm not programming but maybe a two-step zoom trick the issue, if you get what I mean
In step one, you have this much zoom as it should be but in step two you can enlarge the screen preview maybe like ver 8.1

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes