What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
checked.
game is unreal so it use cssharp.dll, i tried to modify the value with dnspy, i found them, but i cant modify them :/

game is definitly moddable on that way for who know how to modify assemblycssharp.dll files.
sadly, i m not at this level :/

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
checked.
game is unreal so it use cssharp.dll, i tried to modify the value with dnspy, i found them, but i cant modify them :/

game is definitly moddable on that way for who know how to modify assemblycssharp.dll files.
sadly, i m not at this level :/
Unity 2019. But it does use C#.

Source is at if you can work Unity.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unity 2019. But it does use C#.

Source is at Mega if you can work Unity.
yes, unity, my bad XD

i can deal with C#, but like i said, i m not at this level :/. i still try tho, i manage to "mod" honey select the same way, so there is a way.
Like english people said "there is a will, there is a way"... or something like this...

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Updated Link List:

Venus Club v9.4 (64-bit): (All mirrors are without basic girl packs. No version after v8.1 comes with girlpacks)

MEGA, WORKUPLOAD, ,

You will need a roster of girls to start:

Basic Girlpacks I: Here
Basic Girlpacks II: Here

Advanced Girlpacks Thread: Over 1000 packs of different sizes and description here.

Did your girl not show up in the Girlpacks thread? Request new packs here.
Please add more mirrors, or replace the broken ones. ANONFILES is not working as a file-upload service/website, the GOFILE and MEGA links have expired or have been removed, and the WORKUPLOAD is downloading the 21 GB with 30 kb/s, taking around 24 hours of non-stop downloading to complete, and by that time the download link will have expired.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yes, unity, my bad XD

i can deal with C#, but like i said, i m not at this level :/. i still try tho, i manage to "mod" honey select the same way, so there is a way.
Like english people said "there is a will, there is a way"... or something like this...
Neither was I when I took over the project. I started with a small idea (add a random stat generator mode) to the game when Tobe ended it, and it took off from there.

So, don't be afraid to pick it up and learn.

Reactions: Logan1377

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I started with a small idea (add a random stat generator mode) to the game when Tobe ended it, and it took off from there.
I'm really glad you added that. The game would be a lot less fun for me if all the girl had all the same stats all the time. I also didn't like how every girl was available to buy right away in normal mode. I like having limited options.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes