What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Will anyone please clarify what is the ultimate objective of the game ? I mean what are the requirements for victory ? Are there any side missions ? I want to know before downloading this.
What's the point of this game?

Look at such a wonderful game as skyrim.
Its uniqueness is not that it has a unique plot or gameplay, but that it has a large database of mods for this game, which completely changes the game.
In fact, you make a game for yourself and then play it.

:LOL: It's not for nothing that I've played it for almost 10,000 hours.
That's how the games from bethesda live, due to the modding of their game.

But back to our game and the question.
If you take the analogy with the game I gave above, you just play and by modding the female packages you play as you want.
Do you want complications? Make expensive kits for women, earn money and develop effective tactics to get money.

Do you just want to enjoy the game? do the opposite.
It doesn't have an endpoint, it's designed to be fun to spend time in.

:sneaky: But as I described above, it will all depend on you how you spend your time in the game.

Free Dragon

Jul 13, 2021
Uploading Girlpacks individual files for archiving (prevent from digital loss). I am also uploading similar files at different places (decentralisation).

Another place -

E:\Downloads\Venus'sClub_Win64\Win64\Girlpacks\Nicole Anis\videos\Performances\Work\Sex\FacingVaginal

Free Dragon

Jul 13, 2021
Uploading Girlpacks individual files for archiving (prevent from digital loss). I am also uploading similar files at different places (decentralisation).

Another place -

E:\Downloads\Venus'sClub_Win64\Win64\Girlpacks\Nicole Anis\videos\Performances\Work\Sex\FacingVaginal

magicc-michael

Oct 26, 2019
What could be the reason that girls gain openness even if I don't choose them for the night to perform?

Example:
In a endgame scenario where I have a lot of influence points to get girls from the lottery. After I get these girls they often have 0 openness, I'll take them for a ride for the first performance and maybe they gain about 5 - 20 openness. Later on I change the roster and for about 3-5 nights I'm doing fine with other performing girls.
Then I want to take these girls I "bought" from the lottery tickets, that maybe only had about 5 - 20 Openness after the 1 night and suddenly they have 80 - 90 openness.

Why?

I don't use these perks where the girls gain openness when they are not working. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
What could be the reason that girls gain openness even if I don't choose them for the night to perform?

Example:
In a endgame scenario where I have a lot of influence points to get girls from the lottery. After I get these girls they often have 0 openness, I'll take them for a ride for the first performance and maybe they gain about 5 - 20 openness. Later on I change the roster and for about 3-5 nights I'm doing fine with other performing girls.
Then I want to take these girls I "bought" from the lottery tickets, that maybe only had about 5 - 20 Openness after the 1 night and suddenly they have 80 - 90 openness.

Why?

I don't use these perks where the girls gain openness when they are not working. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Do any of your girls have a trait where they train the others on nights where they aren't working? Those can stack and lead to big gains if you have enough of them as well.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Found a bug with the game state being present between sessions:
When sending a girl to the brokers, if you then start a new game and hire that exact girl, she will be marked as dealing with brokers, despite you don't have access to them in the beginning. You can even get the rewards.

• Hey there
Reactions: WarblGarbl

SedentaryGubbins

Aug 10, 2022
Nice game, but one question: What is supposed to be in the bottom left corner of the unlockable features square? I mean the spot below the mafia and to the left of the investors.

Its blank in my game and have not figured out what is supposed to unlock here if anything.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Nice game, but one question: What is supposed to be in the bottom left corner of the unlockable features square? I mean the spot below the mafia and to the left of the investors.

Its blank in my game and have not figured out what is supposed to unlock here if anything.
I'm not aware of anything ever showing up there, the dev might have just left the place open in case they added anything else in the future.

Reactions: SedentaryGubbins
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes