What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I was thinking to do a girl using a 3d software, like illussion's one, vam or something different. I know that all the girls are supossed to be real, but I want to try It.
Can you recomend me a light video software editor to capture and edit the videos?
This is something I would like to see tested too. I personally use OpenShot Video Editor for editing but I don't think it is good for capturing.

What plans do you have for Nicole?
I think her content will be slowly released thourgh story and interactions with the MC. I'm still thinking about adding her to the girl's roster.

Hey,
I really like the game and that you made it so easy for the community to add content!
The new Lessons are nice additions for those that like slideshows/picture stories but will there be the option to add videos?

The Girls in the Lounge are sorted the same way as in Planning, could you add the option to sort them separately/the ones with little openness first? And if there are no lessons available it would save me some clicks if you could add the option to give all lessons of the day to 1 girl.
When you fire a girl she reappears in the recruiting tab, could you add a tab for rehiring to filter them out?

please keep up the good work
I may add videos in the future. To be honest, I already tried and it was weird. I'll try to think of a good way to add it.
The sorting and filtering options are a good idea. I'll add them.

As requested
Liya Silver Mega
Thanks!
Added to the OP.

Tobe, I was thinking about creating a thread exclusively for girlpack releases but i wanted your ok before i do so
Go ahead. Do you intend to list all of the packs or is it only for yours?
In any case, tell me when you have, and I'll add it to the OP.

Reactions: alastres

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
i would start with mine and hopefully all other creators would repost their creations on it as well, i'm just not one to make assumptions with others work

Reactions: gaston2020

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
i would start with mine and hopefully all other creators would repost their creations on it as well, i'm just not one to make assumptions with others work
My friend, the ones that I've created are free to do with as you please. If it will help people who want to use them, feel free to post anything I've loaded to your thread.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
This is something I would like to see tested too. I personally use OpenShot Video Editor for editing but I don't think it is good for capturing.

I think her content will be slowly released thourgh story and interactions with the MC. I'm still thinking about adding her to the girl's roster.

I may add videos in the future. To be honest, I already tried and it was weird. I'll try to think of a good way to add it.
The sorting and filtering options are a good idea. I'll add them.

Thanks!
Added to the OP.

Go ahead. Do you intend to list all of the packs or is it only for yours?
In any case, tell me when you have, and I'll add it to the OP.
The thread is up and this is the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/

Reactions: jggold

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
My friend, the ones that I've created are free to do with as you please. If it will help people who want to use them, feel free to post anything I've loaded to your thread.
As of now do any of them contain lessons?

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Next week i'll finnish Angelina Castro, but as a player i can't play with what I made, it's not surprising, so i'll start doing what you guys want and hope some1 does what i want :p

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
I don't get how the lounge system works. Earlier I used to get green border around some girls in lounge, but no I don't get it. they don't even have Openness = 100.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
As of now do any of them contain lessons?
Not yet. I'm working on those now and I'll upload them a few at a time as I get them finished. I'm getting Rita Faltoyano done right now and it will include lessons. I'll be sure to note that on the post.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I don't get how the lounge system works. Earlier I used to get green border around some girls in lounge, but no I don't get it. they don't even have Openness = 100.
Right now, the only ones with lessons are the girls Tobe created at the start. To the best of my knowledge, no User-Made girlpacks include lessons yet. That might be your issue.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Added to the OP.
Thanks!
When it starts having all the packs, I might remove the links on the OP here and just leave one for your thread.

The green border indicates girls that have available lessons (that are not the basic, default one). Since the base girls don't have much of those and the external girls don't have any at all, when you've seen the few that there is in-game, all girls appear without the border.

My 5th GirlPack is now uploaded. Back to the 90's (again :sneaky:) with Erika Bella.

Portrait pics courtesy (again :)) of SiJa (again too ;)). Many thanks to him (again and again :cool:).

Mega
Thanks!
Added to the OP.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hey. QQ. How do you fix video issues, check this pic. It is all stretched, some of the vids are even worse. 1592671229045.png 1592672690436.png

Last edited:

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
Right now, the only ones with lessons are the girls Tobe created at the start. To the best of my knowledge, no User-Made girlpacks include lessons yet. That might be your issue.
even the ones Tobe created from start don't have green border after I reloaded the game. I didn't even access the content in the lounge.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Normally i don't like games that use real actress, but this one is really fun to play, hope to see where it's going

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes