What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Can you send me the Player.log file that you can find in

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club
(I'm assuming you're playing on windows).
That last post actually just made me realize the problem! I had the game saved in a folder on my E:drive and not my C:drive, moved it over and it all works perfectly now. Thanks for all the help, sorry for wasting your time with my mistake! :)

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
the girls keeps wandering around the screen when they work. i put one into the squarw for working and one of the girls is just behind her picture how to fix this ?
OK, that bug is still there. I can't fix it apparently...
To my knowledge, there is nothing to do. It should get fixed each time you start a new day. I'll try to fix it.

That last post actually just made me realize the problem! I had the game saved in a folder on my E:drive and not my C:drive, moved it over and it all works perfectly now. Thanks for all the help, sorry for wasting your time with my mistake! :)
Weird. It should work correctly, no matter where the game is. I'll check it out, this might be a bug.

Those packs (and the other 2 I made) are running fine on my system, no error whatsoever. The folder structure is as it should be, as I copied the example folder provided by the dev, I didn't change it.
Nobody else brought up any error so far, so I guess you are the only one having issues with those 2 packs.

Sorry, I don't know what could be wrong on your system.
Do those 2 girls cost influence or are hired through the lottery ?
That may be why they don't appear in-game.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Am I the only one ? Folders are exist. I downloaded the new version,deleted the old and just extracted the new and put everything in it. Should I "overwrite" the old version with the newone or wait for "update" for the new mechanic ?
Or what ? :)
And I saw the Json file had "expanded"from this to this,so if I "rework" these files,should they works fine as before ?
{
"name":"Abella Danger",
"height":163,
"bustType":"small",
"eyeColor":"brown",
"hairColor":"blonde",
"bodyType":"voluptuous",
"skinComplexion":"olive",
"age": 19,
"dancing":100,
"posing":100,
"foreplay":100,
"oral":100,
"sex":100,
"group":100,
"popularity": 100,
"openness":100,
"moneyCost": 300,
"reputationCost": 0
}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
{
"name":"Lily Carter",
"height":160,
"bustType":"tiny",
"eyeColor":"blue",
"hairColor":"brunette",
"bodyType":"petite",
"skinComplexion":"light",
"age":30,
"dancing":0,
"posing":0,
"foreplay":0,
"oral":0,
"sex":0,
"group":0,
"popularity": 0,
"openness":0,
"reputationCost": 0,
"influenceCost": 0,
"inLottery": false,
"doDance": true,
"doDanceCloser": true,
"doDanceTopless": true,
"doPoseNaked": true,
"doSoloFingering": true,
"doToysMasturbation": true,
"doHandjob": true,
"doFootjob": false,
"doTitsjob": false,
"doBlowjob": true,
"doDeepthroat": true,
"doFacefuck": true,
"doMissionary": true,
"doDoggystyle": true,
"doAnal": true,
"doThreesome": true,
"doFoursome": true,
"doOrgy": true,
"doBodyCumshot": true,
"doTitsCumshot": true,
"doFacial": true,
"doSwallow": true,
"doCreampie": true,
"doAnalCreampie": true
}
1592605183315.png
-----------------
Later: Solved I think
----------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: dimkakun

Andrethegiant84

Sep 9, 2017
Am I the only one ? Folders are exist. I downloaded the new version,deleted the old and just extracted the new and put everything in it. Should I "overwrite" the old version with the newone or wait for "update" for the new mechanic ?
View attachment 698909
Had the same issue. When you unzip the files, make sure you cut the subfolder girl's name out. You're probably looking at something like C://whatever/Venus's Club/Girlpacks/Eva Elfie/Eva Elfie. Gotta cut the last one out and past it directly into the Girlspack

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
And I saw the Json file had "expanded"from this to this,so if I "rework" these files,should they works fine as before ?
{
"name":"Abella Danger",
"height":163,
"bustType":"small",
"eyeColor":"brown",
"hairColor":"blonde",
"bodyType":"voluptuous",
"skinComplexion":"olive",
"age": 19,
"dancing":100,
"posing":100,
"foreplay":100,
"oral":100,
"sex":100,
"group":100,
"popularity": 100,
"openness":100,
"reputationCost": 0
}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
{
"name":"Lily Carter",
"height":160,
"bustType":"tiny",
"eyeColor":"blue",
"hairColor":"brunette",
"bodyType":"petite",
"skinComplexion":"light",
"age":30,
"dancing":0,
"posing":0,
"foreplay":0,
"oral":0,
"sex":0,
"group":0,
"popularity": 0,
"openness":0,
"reputationCost": 0,
"influenceCost": 0,
"inLottery": false,
"doDance": true,
"doDanceCloser": true,
"doDanceTopless": true,
"doPoseNaked": true,
"doSoloFingering": true,
"doToysMasturbation": true,
"doHandjob": true,
"doFootjob": false,
"doTitsjob": false,
"doBlowjob": true,
"doDeepthroat": true,
"doFacefuck": true,
"doMissionary": true,
"doDoggystyle": true,
"doAnal": true,
"doThreesome": true,
"doFoursome": true,
"doOrgy": true,
"doBodyCumshot": true,
"doTitsCumshot": true,
"doFacial": true,
"doSwallow": true,
"doCreampie": true,
"doAnalCreampie": true
}
View attachment 698909
The second json file is longer because of an option to edit what a girl will or won't do. The Abella Danger has her performing all actions, while the Lily Carter will only perform the actions she has during her career or that i could find footage of.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Ok gaston2020, my fault... had a folder within a folder
sunny lane portrait was also named as sunny lane - 7, so anyone having the place holder photo just has to change
the name of that photo to 'portrait' and the picture will show up

Reactions: gaston2020

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Had the same issue. When you unzip the files, make sure you cut the subfolder girl's name out. You're probably looking at something like C://whatever/Venus's Club/Girlpacks/Eva Elfie/Eva Elfie. Gotta cut the last one out and past it directly into the Girlspack
Well,I re extract all of them,and it is quite interesting...
All girls folder looked like as it should (...\Venus's club\Venus's Club\Girlpacks\Abella Danger) for example and I got the same problem,but you given to me an idea!
I extracted all girls at the same time for this new version, but when it worked ,I extracted them one by one. So I deleted all of them and with "random pick" from the error list , I extracted again one by one, and now (10 girls for now) it is working ... :O

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
How the "Barmaid" improvment works ? I can now click on "Drink" during the show but it put the smiley from the happy state to the negative state... what should I do ?

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
How the "Barmaid" improvment works ? I can now click on "Drink" during the show but it put the smiley from the happy state to the negative state... what should I do ?
Only click the drink of their need is actually a drink. They can have 4 different needs: Stim(drugs), Condom, Cigarettes and drinks.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I mean, you can very simply change the stats and cost of any girl yourself in their respective girlpacks in their JSON description.
Well, I mean that it is rather strange to ask downloaders of your pack to re edit them again, right? You could also simply add some lower numbers and for the peeps that like hacks *yes, the: Where is the full save guys* could then max them all out.
Any ways, hope you will be ok and thanks for the packs.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I was wondering if it would be possible to disable certain sex acts for each girl? This is if you don't want a particular girl engaging in a particular act once you unlock it.

Also I would like to the introduction of unique traits for each girl in future updates, like in Whoremaster and Brothel King.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I was wondering if it would be possible to disable certain sex acts for each girl? This is if you don't want a particular girl engaging in a particular act once you unlock it.

Also I would like to the introduction of unique traits for each girl in future updates, like in Whoremaster and Brothel King.
Why don't people read first, BEFORE they ask a question? Sorry! And please don't take this personal ... But so many have already asked the same type of questions. You can change stats and acts for every girl in Description.json file.

Open C:\Venus's Club\Girlpacks\<girl name>\JSON_data\ -> use notepad to open "Description.json" and you can change sex act values to "true or "false". When you set an act to "false", she won't perform said action.

Ps: There's a *.pdf file in the OP where you can read all you need about girlpacks, ffs!
Click for How_to_create_a_GirlPack.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: gaston2020

alastres

Mar 25, 2018
I was thinking to do a girl using a 3d software, like illussion's one, vam or something different. I know that all the girls are supossed to be real, but I want to try It.
Can you recomend me a light video software editor to capture and edit the videos?

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Hey,
I really like the game and that you made it so easy for the community to add content!
The new Lessons are nice additions for those that like slideshows/picture stories but will there be the option to add videos?

The Girls in the Lounge are sorted the same way as in Planning, could you add the option to sort them separately/the ones with little openness first? And if there are no lessons available it would save me some clicks if you could add the option to give all lessons of the day to 1 girl.
When you fire a girl she reappears in the recruiting tab, could you add a tab for rehiring to filter them out?

please keep up the good work

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Once I have got the knack of lessons and properly tested them out i will release a "patch" which will be the lessons for all girls i've uploaded so far as one file. Take the ones you need and delete the rest. Hope that is an ok way to do it.
That what I plan to do with mine. I have 2 lessons written that work (Thanks for the assist, Tobe. Your explanation was perfect!). Right now, I'm culling artwork and writing the text to match the art I find. I have 4 girls done and tested. I might post them in batches if I get bogged down.

Reactions: Shirokuma

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Tobe, I was thinking about creating a thread exclusively for girlpack releases but i wanted your ok before i do so

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes