What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
As owner of the club you should have room where you could order girls to do things for you ,P No money gain, but can choose whatever you want see =P
Well, there's no profit on that, and the main of the game is profit, I think, but I feel what you want, like the event's with the star's gaining foreplay etc, ther should have some events with the boss random, boss with guest's in the bathroom random again, we could use some packs only for events after work that trigger after the daily service, sorry if you guys don't understand what I'm trying to say...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Would be nice to NOT have girls that are maxed out to 100 for everything in the beginning. Pack makers should make the pack playable... not just vid enclosures. Please.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
When I played the first version it seemed like a bad game
Today I find it incredible, I hope events are implemented, rivals, unique girls ...

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I am only uploading one per day so i don't kill my bandwidth, but i also have these packs done and ready to go if there are any preference:

Liya Silver
Stacy Cruz
Rita Peach
Roxy Taggart

hjp766

Sep 26, 2018
Just found this and gosh it's good. I like the management but (and forgive me if it is in there and I haven't reached it yet) will love it if there is a way for girls to be autoassignefdf to something or for there to be a private time with girls type thing. I love the management aspect but sometimes a bit of a break...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm confused by all that girl pack stuff. Can you download these and essentially add them to the game? Like if these girls were there from the beginning? If so where are we supposed to put the files? (I suck at piecing games together when they are split in parts).

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I'm confused by all that girl pack stuff. Can you download these and essentially add them to the game? Like if these girls were there from the beginning? If so where are we supposed to put the files? (I suck at piecing games together when they are split in parts).
yes, you can add them and it's rather simple:
1) download the girlpack you are interested in
2) extract the folder
3) put folder into the Venus Club folder named Girlpacks
4) start game and enjoy

Reactions: soulreaper777

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
yes, you can add them and it's rather simple:
1) download the girlpack you are interested in
2) extract the folder
3) put folder into the Venus Club folder named Girlpacks
4) start game and enjoy
Alright fair enough. Thanks.

EDIT: That's weird... upon starting the game I get a message that the six girls I added don't work because the JSON data is apparently missing... Although it is in the girls' folders.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this sounds more like issues with codecs, or rather some mess in your system and some apps fighting for video files
personally i just use codec [ full ] and codec, thats all, no problems with any games or videos or watching online

about unity and some other issues that people are reporting - in my ocasion i have found issue with unity and citrix receiver simple dont like each other, i have followed this guide - - almost on bottom of page, and that helped with issues with citrix and unity

on some other ocasion i have issue that my instance of unity webplayer was causing issues, updating it resolved other issues
hope this tricks helps anyone
I'm still testing but I think this was in fact what was causing my crashes. When I installed the k-lite package it found some broken codecs and presumably fixed them. It deleted some registry entries that didn't point to anything for instance. Haven't had any crashes so far since installing this but it's only been a little while.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
glad was able to help, any other IT related problems, let me know :D
from time to time i can extend my job/hobby here :p

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Alright fair enough. Thanks.

EDIT: That's weird... upon starting the game I get a message that the six girls I added don't work because the JSON data is apparently missing... Although it is in the girls' folders.
Make sure the girlpack folder is out of the extracted folder
when extracting some zip programs will create an extra folder. ie: girlname/girlname/needed data
you only need the one girlname folder

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Would be nice to NOT have girls that are maxed out to 100 for everything in the beginning. Pack makers should make the pack playable... not just vid enclosures. Please.
I mean, you can very simply change the stats and cost of any girl yourself in their respective girlpacks in their JSON description. Packmakers do this so that you can customise what you want from the girls. If, for example I value a girl at a high price or think she should have high stats because I like her then I can set them high but if you want to set all girl stats to 0 or any other value you have the ability and freedom to do so. You can also alter the girls' portrait or bios if you want. Some packs even give you a selection of images for the girls to use.

Reactions: EloeM
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes