What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
New update available!

This one took a while. It basically add the possiblity to giove lessons to the girls and get some interaction with them. Of course, pack makers can also create their own lessons for the girls.
See the changelog for more info!

Given that adding lessons can be a bit difficult (not too much though) I will try to help people creating lessons. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any difficulty!
After a while though, I hope that people of the community will be able to help each other.

Have fun!

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Good night folks, first of all, it was the first time I tried to do something like that, don't judge me please.
I did it out of curiosity, some of you may know, others may not, but now you have the opportunity, because she's tested and ready to work on Venus's Club. Present you Candacexhot
portrait.jpg

So guys i've reduced a lot CandacexHot pack i hope you guys enjoy it, and we got to Virgo Peridot, they cost a little because i don't like to play only for 5m...
But you can change that, and i hope you guys enjoy it, i'm still noob doing this, have fun:
portrait.jpg

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
Alright, so... currently have an issue with the lessons at the Lounge. Admittedly haven't tried this with just the default girls yet, so no idea if it's mod related or what. But when clicking on Lounge, it doesn't give me the option to switch to different girls. At least, not until AFTER I already spend a lesson on the girl it's defaulted to. Considering this is relatively early in the game, all I have is that single lesson, rendering it fairly limited atm.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Tobe
can i have request, i know this may be painful, but if is possible will be great :D
on top of full new download, can we have update package ? like we have already the game, can we just update it ? instead to download whole new game pack ?
just asking, if not possible, then, nothing changed
please please please :D

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Alright, so... currently have an issue with the lessons at the Lounge. Admittedly haven't tried this with just the default girls yet, so no idea if it's mod related or what. But when clicking on Lounge, it doesn't give me the option to switch to different girls. At least, not until AFTER I already spend a lesson on the girl it's defaulted to. Considering this is relatively early in the game, all I have is that single lesson, rendering it fairly limited atm.
That happen me when I've some girl with 100 openness, I set every girl to 0 and now it's OK, but new scenes at lounge only happen with the default girls starting on the game, I haven't read yet how to make a pack with lounge, you can wait for a fix or change ther values on openness at Jason folder...

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yep, that's a bug. Fix should be available shortly.

Edit: fix is now available

Tobe
can i have request, i know this may be painful, but if is possible will be great :D
on top of full new download, can we have update package ? like we have already the game, can we just update it ? instead to download whole new game pack ?
just asking, if not possible, then, nothing changed
please please please :D
While this is technically possible, this is a lot of work. I might look into it at some point, but not right now.
I understand this is a problem for people with slower internet connections or limited bandwidth but I can't do it for the moment.
Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: EloeM

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yep, that's a bug. Fix should be available shortly.

Edit: fix is now available

While this is technically possible, this is a lot of work. I might look into it at some point, but not right now.
I understand this is a problem for people with slower internet connections or limited bandwidth but I can't do it for the moment.
Sorry!
Fix is now available.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hey. From girl pack - Summer Nite does not load.

Is there a girl limit in-game, Little caprice also is not loading.

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017

It's probably because they are either in the lottery or require influence to hire them. Progress in the game to be able to unlock them.

Their are no limit to the number of girls in the game.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018

check that in JSON file, this setting is set that way
"inLottery": false

seems that if this is set to true, girls disappear from game, and are only available over lottery

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
It's probably because they are either in the lottery or require influence to hire them. Progress in the game to be able to unlock them.

Their are no limit to the number of girls in the game.
Does that mean, they will not appear on the recruit girl tab until the certain point at the game, like a lottery?

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
check that in JSON file, this setting is set that way
"inLottery": false

seems that if this is set to true, girls disappear from game, and are only available over lottery
"inLottery": false, means she is not in the lottery? Well, Summer Nite is not available for recruit and also when checked JSON has inLottery: false.
While Caprice has lottery set to True, which means she is available only through lottery, I recon that Summer Nite is broken. :)

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
"inLottery": false, means she is not in the lottery? Well, Summer Nite is not available for recruit and also when checked JSON has inLottery: false.
While Caprice has lottery set to True, which means she is available only through lottery, I recon that Summer Nite is broken. :)
Summer Nite needs influence to be recruited. You need to reach the point in the game where you can earn influence (basically finish the fourth mission) before those girls appear in the recruitment screen.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Summer Nite needs influence to be recruited. You need to reach the point in the game where you can earn influence (basically finish the fourth mission) before those girls appear in the recruitment screen.
Hmm, could be, I'll check that later, although, I remember seeing other girls for recruitment with influence requirements, I don't remember how much I had at that time. thank you for pointing that out.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
As owner of the club you should have room where you could order girls to do things for you ,P No money gain, but can choose whatever you want see =P

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes