What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
I want to take the next few weeks to just improve my packs I've made already. I'm not exactly happy with 2 or 3 of them but once I've improved them, then I will start creating new ones again. One thing I wonder is, is there any point in including a selection of portraits, normal or small? I'd like it so that players can choose from a range of images for how the girls look in-game but I wonder if there's any real point. Many players don't alter the JSON or portraits for the girls anyway and if you wanted to you could just find images you prefer with the correct resolution. Would anyone want a selection or is it a waste of time? Also, thanks for the update Tobe. I haven't read through how to create lessons yet but I will try to update all my packs so they include 1 or 2 once I do.

Reactions: AlexSwan and EloeM

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
OzoneK7 i agree with you, even i have asked for this recent update [ or was already planned ] now this is whole new level that need to be accounted, still this new lesson thingy is not fully clear to me
with new guide finally i know why some videos are stretched, need to redo some stuff, still for one girl i dont get why i can see profile pictures, i have try everything and doesnt want to work

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Here's another one
Lily Carter Mega
Thanks!
Added to the OP.

I'm still testing but I think this was in fact what was causing my crashes. When I installed the k-lite package it found some broken codecs and presumably fixed them. It deleted some registry entries that didn't point to anything for instance. Haven't had any crashes so far since installing this but it's only been a little while.
That's good to know. Tell me if your crashes come back.

I want to take the next few weeks to just improve my packs I've made already. I'm not exactly happy with 2 or 3 of them but once I've improved them, then I will start creating new ones again. One thing I wonder is, is there any point in including a selection of portraits, normal or small? I'd like it so that players can choose from a range of images for how the girls look in-game but I wonder if there's any real point. Many players don't alter the JSON or portraits for the girls anyway and if you wanted to you could just find images you prefer with the correct resolution. Would anyone want a selection or is it a waste of time? Also, thanks for the update Tobe. I haven't read through how to create lessons yet but I will try to update all my packs so they include 1 or 2 once I do.
Have fun updating your packs! If you can reuse the same links that would be nice (so that I won't have to redo every link).
Tell me when you change packs and add lessons, I want to add a category for packs with lessons.

As for the different portrait, while it might not be useful for now, keeping different portrait could be a good idea. I have a few ideas that involve multiple portraits (one of them would be that when there are multiple portraits, the game chooses one at random).

harder000007

Feb 2, 2020
I can´t load some packs in the game. Most of them are working but for example India Summer is not at the list in the game. Can anyone help?

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Game just keeps getting better and better

Anita Blond and Paula Price come up as JSON data folder missing
I unpacked and after it didn't work, tried to download again and reinsert them into the game, but i get the same result
they were both made by gaston2020 so maybe he is doing something wrong, but looking through the files i can't figure it out

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I unpacked and after it didn't work, tried to download again and reinsert them into the game, but i get the same result
they were both made by gaston2020 so maybe he is doing something wrong, but looking through the files i can't figure it out
I've run into a few where they messed up the directory structure. Open up one of the packs that does work and compare the directories and I bet they put one inside of an invalid directory for the one that doens't work.

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Wow, well this is a shame. Just got news of some pressing concerns where I live. Not gonna have time to contribute to this project anymore, despite how much I wish to. Gonna be a few months at least before I can return to this site. Seems I wont get to update my packs anymore.

Truly, this is the best game I've come across on this site. None have offered as much enjoyment, both playing or creating content and I've played a lot of them. I wish you the best in the future with this project Tobe. It's been a lot of fun.

Furthermore, if anyone wants to adopt and develop my girlpacks, feel free to.
They are Franceska Jaimes, Paige Turnah, Kelly Divine, Sarah Vandella, Proxy Paige, Eva Notty and Angel Wicky.

Hope you all continue to enjoy this great game and hopefully down the road it'll have flourished into something even better.

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Running into a problem where all the girl pack girls are just giving the default picture for their small and large portrait, the image files are in the folders but it still shows the default one in game, anybody know a fix?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Wow, well this is a shame. Just got news of some pressing concerns where I live. Not gonna have time to contribute to this project anymore, despite how much I wish to. Gonna be a few months at least before I can return to this site. Seems I wont get to update my packs anymore.

Truly, this is the best game I've come across on this site. None have offered as much enjoyment, both playing or creating content and I've played a lot of them. I wish you the best in the future with this project Tobe. It's been a lot of fun.

Furthermore, if anyone wants to adopt and develop my girlpacks, feel free to.
They are Franceska Jaimes, Paige Turnah, Kelly Divine, Sarah Vandella, Proxy Paige, Eva Notty and Angel Wicky.

Hope you all continue to enjoy this great game and hopefully down the road it'll have flourished into something even better.
That's a shame. I hope everything is OK for you.

Thank you for all the packs you made!

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Running into a problem where all the girl pack girls are just giving the default picture for their small and large portrait, the image files are in the folders but it still shows the default one in game, anybody know a fix?
Check that the folders are built correctly. If they are, try redownloading the game.

WadaWel013

Jul 9, 2017
Any chance of someone raising the girls?(y)
01 Aj Applegate
02 Audrey Bitoni
03 Phoenix Marie
04 Christy Mack
05 Isis Love
06 Britney Amber

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Check that the folders are built correctly. If they are, try redownloading the game.
The packs appear to all be built correctly and re-downloading the game sadly didn't fix the problem. :(

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks!
Added to the OP.

That's good to know. Tell me if your crashes come back.

Have fun updating your packs! If you can reuse the same links that would be nice (so that I won't have to redo every link).
Tell me when you change packs and add lessons, I want to add a category for packs with lessons.

As for the different portrait, while it might not be useful for now, keeping different portrait could be a good idea. I have a few ideas that involve multiple portraits (one of them would be that when there are multiple portraits, the game chooses one at random).
Once I have got the knack of lessons and properly tested them out i will release a "patch" which will be the lessons for all girls i've uploaded so far as one file. Take the ones you need and delete the rest. Hope that is an ok way to do it.

Reactions: Shirokuma

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Do you see the videos for the girls ?
And do the prebuilt girls display correctly ?
Yeah the videos all work correctly and the premade girls work fine with with both their portraits and videos. The girl packs girls just all show the default portraits even though their videos work.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Once I have got the knack of lessons and properly tested them out i will release a "patch" which will be the lessons for all girls i've uploaded so far as one file. Take the ones you need and delete the rest. Hope that is an ok way to do it.
Why not. That could be a way to do it. Just try to create the lessons files in the correct directories so that players just have to put your updates in the Girlpacks folder to "apply" your patch.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yeah the videos all work correctly and the premade girls work fine with with both their portraits and videos. The girl packs girls just all show the default portraits even though their videos work.
Can you send me the Player.log file that you can find in

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club
(I'm assuming you're playing on windows).

Reactions: BJenkins

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
the girls keeps wandering around the screen when they work. i put one into the squarw for working and one of the girls is just behind her picture how to fix this ?

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020

Those packs (and the other 2 I made) are running fine on my system, no error whatsoever. The folder structure is as it should be, as I copied the example folder provided by the dev, I didn't change it.
Nobody else brought up any error so far, so I guess you are the only one having issues with those 2 packs.

Sorry, I don't know what could be wrong on your system.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes