What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParaBellum_86

Jul 8, 2019
does not show video in the game, windows 10 is also all codec + hevc, tried the same on windows 7 there was also a problem for earlier I apologize for my english.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
does not show video in the game, windows 10 is also all codec + hevc, tried the same on windows 7 there was also a problem for earlier I apologize for my english.
Sorry about that! I don't know why it's not working for some people...
Does it work when you try to directly watch a video from a girlpack (go to the girlpack then videos/Work/Performances/Dance/Dance and try watching one of the videos in there for example) ?
And another one, I don't know which girl tou tried butdoes it work for Abigail Mac in the game ?

I'm looking to solve this problem but it's a bit difficult when I can't reproduce the bug.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
the new policies tab doesnt work? when i click on it it just shows me a black screen, same with current policies.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
the new policies tab doesnt work? when i click on it it just shows me a black screen, same with current policies.
Did you buy the improvement needed ? The policies only show if you have the improvement required to buy them (for example, you need the Stage improvement to be able to access the Dance policies).
If it's not that, then it's a bug. In which case, did you load your game from an old save ? It might be because of that.

Reactions: rickbrook

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Openness isn't increasing about 33.2, any reason for that?
Each performance will only bring openness to a certain maximum. In this case, dances will only bring your girl up to 33.2 openness (which is the minimum required to perform handjobs). It will increase if the girl does something else (posing or above).

Reactions: Shine202

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
Just a little bug. If your playing the game from a network drive then neither of the portraits in the girlpacks are imported into the game.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just a little bug. If your playing the game from a network drive then neither of the portraits in the girlpacks are imported into the game.
Interesting. It's only the portrait, not the videos too ?
I will look into that.

Hi, silly question: how do I save games?
Press the Escape button, then click save and select the slot you want to save into.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Did you buy the improvement needed ? The policies only show if you have the improvement required to buy them (for example, you need the Stage improvement to be able to access the Dance policies).
If it's not that, then it's a bug. In which case, did you load your game from an old save ? It might be because of that.
i started a fresh game, followed everything (instructions and hired first girl), then bought Basic Club from Improve your club. Then when i click New Policies i get this 1588598858854.png

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
Interesting. It's only the portrait, not the videos too ?
I will look into that.

Press the Escape button, then click save and select the slot you want to save into.
Yep just the portraits, videos work fine

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i started a fresh game, followed everything (instructions and hired first girl), then bought Basic Club from Improve your club. Then when i click New Policies i get this View attachment 644471
Did you buy the stage improvement too (go back to buying improvements and buy the stage in there) ? If yes, then it's a weird bug.
Maybe try downloading the new hotfixed version I uploaded about 15 hours ago (if you didn't already).

Reactions: rickbrook

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I ran into a problem where my anti-virus software identified several of the .dll files for this game as malicious. Has anyone had similar problems? I haven't been able to run the game as a consequence. One was unity.timeline.dll

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Did you buy the stage improvement too (go back to buying improvements and buy the stage in there) ? If yes, then it's a weird bug.
Maybe try downloading the new hotfixed version I uploaded about 15 hours ago (if you didn't already).
turns out i didnt buy the stage, silly me!
Thanks for guiding me.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I ran into a problem where my anti-virus software identified several of the .dll files for this game as malicious. Has anyone had similar problems? I haven't been able to run the game as a consequence. One was unity.timeline.dll
That's weird. What antivirus are you using ? It might be a problem with Unity.

awesome idea here. i can't wait to see more from this!
Thanks! There is more on the way, I try to keep a 2 weeks update schedule.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
on 4 computers i scan with 4 different Anti-virus software (AVG , Avira , bitdefender , avast , Windows Defender) and all return no viruses. Also i only download it from mega link i didn't test other 2 link . Unity.timeline.dll is Namespace file that is created with Unity engine. Tray to delete entire folder. and download from mega link of any other link in OP. If you still get that file is malicious then 99% you comp is one that have virus. Also what tipe of malicious file your anti-virus program suggest ?

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes