What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey everyone!

The next release is almost ready. It should come out tomorrow, I just have a few small adjustments to make.

Hi Tobe,

great job so far, I love this game. I'm waiting for new content :) . I've reach the "end" of this demo by buying al that can be buy. Il's appear that 6 booth are a little too much for 8 girls to do a turn over between work and rest, but I think this will be "fix" by adding more girls, what is planned, if I read correctly.

I haven't read all comments, so this bug must have certainly being report but I tell you anyway :
sometimes when I drag/drop a girl on a booth, she "fall" beside the booth and is stuck behind the booth. You can recover the girl and drag/drop her correctly after that but she (or another girl) always return to this weird position during all the working day. This bug fix itself when you start a new working day. This bug appear somtime in the planning section too when draging/droping girl between resting/working.
You're the first one reporting that bug and I've not been able to reproduce it. Would you mind answering a few questions ?

First off, what Windows are you using ? 7, 8 or 10?
Second can you tell me if you computer is particularly weak or powerful ?
I'm afraid the fix for your problem won't be in the next update, but could you tell me if it happens in it (hopefully it will be available tomorrow)?

Does anyone else have the same problem ?
Thanks!

Firefight

Sep 4, 2017
Hey everyone!

The next release is almost ready. It should come out tomorrow, I just have a few small adjustments to make.

You're the first one reporting that bug and I've not been able to reproduce it. Would you mind answering a few questions ?

First off, what Windows are you using ? 7, 8 or 10?
Second can you tell me if you computer is particularly weak or powerful ?
I'm afraid the fix for your problem won't be in the next update, but could you tell me if it happens in it (hopefully it will be available tomorrow)?

Does anyone else have the same problem ?
Thanks!
I'm on windows 10 and i have this issue, and sometimes ill accidentally drop a girl on an already occupied booth and both girls will end up servicing the same client.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm on windows 10 and i have this issue, and sometimes ill accidentally drop a girl on an already occupied booth and both girls will end up servicing the same client.
OK, I fixed the second bug you reported. It will be in the next update. It is also possible that the first issue was linked to that, so fixing the second bug might have fixed the first one.

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Tobe,

I'm using Win 10. My computer is not powerfull, but not weak neither. Main hardware pieces are mostly recent (2 years max).

I've not encounter the exact same issue than Firefight, but it look like it would be the same kind of bug than mine. Perhaps your fix in the next update will correct this issue. Anyway it's not a big issue and I just have to pay a litttle attention of what I'm doing ^^.

I'm looking forward to test this new update :) I will report you if this bug is still there or not.

Thanks for your work.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The game has been updated. I added a bunch of stuff (details in the OP)!
Now that this has been done, the next objective will be to add more story, missions and events.

Have fun!

I also created and linked a Patreon, for anybody interested in giving me a bit if money. Nothing to gain from it though, it's just to show me support.

Reactions: Nudho

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
I must say, I'm very happy with the development of this game, looking forward to trying the community custom packs!

Mind if I make one small suggestion for future updates?
I think I'd be interesting to set up the booths before starting the work day, meaning the possibility to set a booth to accept just dances or poses, for instance, maybe both, etc. It could come with some sort of penalty, like increase client acquisition time or whatnot. This way it would be possible to shape the club according to the owner's taste or objectives (like training girls, having a stripclub or a whorehouse).

Take care.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I must say, I'm very happy with the development of this game, looking forward to trying the community custom packs!

Mind if I make one small suggestion for future updates?
I think I'd be interesting to set up the booths before starting the work day, meaning the possibility to set a booth to accept just dances or poses, for instance, maybe both, etc. It could come with some sort of penalty, like increase client acquisition time or whatnot. This way it would be possible to shape the club according to the owner's taste or objectives (like training girls, having a stripclub or a whorehouse).

Take care.
Thanks for the suggestion!

The "specialized booths" is something that I wanted to add in the game for a while now. However, I didn't consider adding some kind of drawback. I'll think about it and try to have it available in the next update.

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Just something you may want to look into:
Venus club doesnt show when you view games by latest, and thats usually how i look for new stuff

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Well, for what I understand, showing games by latest shows all the game threads that has the latest message in. Not much I can do to get my game in the latest (I think), except for maybe spamming messages which I don't think is a good idea :) .
I believe it'll "fix" itself if Venus's Club becomes more popular.
But maybe you mean something else ?

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Hi,

I've made a new girl for Venus Club with the help of guide : Anissa Kate. I'm currently testing her on latest update of the game. I will try to sharing it when I'll finish testing.

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Tobe,

the bug is still occuring. I give you two screenshot of the bugs. I hope it will help you solving it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My new girl Anissa is well tested and all went right. Can you give me guy the best and free way to share it ? I have no account on Mega or another of this type of website. I'v made a zip of it who weight 336 MB. Thanks for your reply.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for the bug report! With the screenshots, I'll try finding and correcting them.

I'm not an expert on file storing, but you can use for uploading without any account. If it works fine, and if it is OK with you, I'll upload it to mega and others and add it to the OP (with your name on it, of course).

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks for your reply.

I've uploaded it on Anonfile. You can downloaded it
No problem that you share it on your own, it's fine by me :)

Reactions: Vekt

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Added the anonfile link on the OP. I'm currently uploading it on mega, googledrive and mediafire and will add those links to the OP.
Thanks DruGuy for your girlpack. Hope people will like it (I know I do) !

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Well, for what I understand, showing games by latest shows all the game threads that has the latest message in. Not much I can do to get my game in the latest (I think), except for maybe spamming messages which I don't think is a good idea :) .
Latest doesnt show threads with latest messages, it shows games with latest releases. So you're probably missing something when updating the OP. Fixing it could help you get more popular :p

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Latest doesnt show threads with latest messages, it shows games with latest releases. So you're probably missing something when updating the OP. Fixing it could help you get more popular :p
Thanks for telling me that! I didn't know about the latest updates part of the forum, even though I've been using F95 for 2-3 years now... I requested for my game to be added into it. It could indeed help to make the game more known.
Thanks again!

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
Ran into something, every time I load a game all the improvements get available to buy again. I don't actually lose the improvements, but to get to the better stuff I have to buy everything again.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ran into something, every time I load a game all the improvements get available to buy again. I don't actually lose the improvements, but to get to the better stuff I have to buy everything again.
I fixed it. It is just a hotfix but it should do the trick. Unfortunately, you'll have to redownload the whole thing again. I have to look into making updates and hotfixes easier to download.

Thanks for the bug report!

Reactions: Nudho
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes