What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This is mostly a question for packmakers but I'm interested in anyone's opinion.
As I said before, I'm thinking about renaming the "Missionary" and "Doggystyle" performances to something that would include more positions. That would allow to have more diversity in sex positions without having to add more performances.
I'm currently thinking of renaming those into "Vaginal" and "Vaginal from behind". I'm not a big fan of the second one, but it feels like it does the job.
I'm here to ask what do you think of those, and maybe give me what you would consider a better name, that I might use in the game.

As a note, the folders in the girlpacks will also change names, BUT I will make sure that old names will still work, so you don't have to remake already existing packs (in other words, both "Missionary" and "Vaginal" will work for the name of the folder containing those performances, with priority given to "Vaginal" if the folder exists).

Sep 17, 2017
I'm currently thinking of renaming those into "Vaginal" and "Vaginal from behind". I'm not a big fan of the second one, but it feels like it does the job.
I'm here to ask what do you think of those, and maybe give me what you would consider a better name, that I might use in the game.
How about "Vaginal Passive" and "Vaginal Active"? First can cover missionary, prone-bone, etc., and second covers doggy, cowgirl, and so on.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I think it will just add confusion to the packmakers, which will lead to wrong scenes in categories. Just like the "closer" category (look at some packs, you will notice that most packmakers supply closeups on boobs or ass instead of body-to-body scenes).

Please just leave doggy and missionary as they are, it's straightforward to understand.

I am no dev (but I work in IT, so development is not that foreign to me), but I don"t really see what the big issue is if the sex category has 4 subcategories (if cowgirl is added) instead of 3 for the others: if the sex category is selected in the booth, the game will randomly select a scene within the 4 subfolders (is that so hard to change ?) instead of 3. The other thing to change would be to add the cowgirl feature that we would have to buy to access it in the booth, but I guess it wouldn't be that hard to change in the code.

And for the fact that packmakers would have to add a line in the json file and a new cowgirl folder, it's up to them to take care of it, or anyone else willing to do so on their own computer or share with other players. That's why the game community is made for.

Am I wrong thinking that way ?

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
This is mostly a question for packmakers but I'm interested in anyone's opinion.
As I said before, I'm thinking about renaming the "Missionary" and "Doggystyle" performances to something that would include more positions. That would allow to have more diversity in sex positions without having to add more performances.

As a note, the folders in the girlpacks will also change names, BUT I will make sure that old names will still work, so you don't have to remake already existing packs (in other words, both "Missionary" and "Vaginal" will work for the name of the folder containing those performances, with priority given to "Vaginal" if the folder exists).
That's essential how I did my packs with missionary being any face to face position (so missionary or cowgirl) and doggy being non face to face (doggy or reverse cowgirl). So the change wouldn't really make any differences to my packs but I do also see how it could cause some confusion for future pack makers.

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Maybe have the forward vaginal descriptive as well "Vaginal from front"", "Vaginal front entry", "Forward vaginal"? Having it make sense for new pack makers is key, current pack makers can easily adjust to whatever it's changed to.

Awesome!!!! Please do, that would be fabulous!

As a side note, having extra position categories would be a great add for game progression (new policies to get etc), however, I am also fine with the category rename idea if you choose to go that route. Thanks for all your efforts thus far Tobe!! Me likey very much!! Cheers

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I am a fairly ... prolific, I suppose ... packmaker and I obviously can't speak for the others but I will adapt and adopt whatever standards you put forth. This is your development and I want it to come out exactly as you want it to come out.

If I have to go in and edit a few lines of code or track down a new set of videos for the packs I've put together or downloaded from others, I'm OK with it. It's not much different than when you added sound. It gave me a reason to rework a few of the earlier packs I'd made and make them better quality.

For me, Tobe, it's pretty simple. You put out the game you want to put out ... and I'll do my best to chip in with what I can contribute with my meager skills.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
3. Simple answer here is gameplay. Choosing finisher gives something to do to the player. Maybe adding an auto finisher picker the same way there is one for gifts could be done.

Also, given the answers I got, I'll stick to an option to remove footjobs and just this one for the moment. It seems to be the one people want the most.
Haven't been on the main thread for a while but I am really liking these new ideas.
Maybe the autopicker could be from the Police Influence? They spy on people and tell us what our clientele prefers?

Also, and I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but would it be possible to implement a sort feature for recruiting girls?
Currently I am sitting on 325 girlpacks and after starting a new game it takes me forever to scroll through the hire-able girls to find one I can afford.

Lastly, maybe add a "Currently being worked on" or "Dev's plans" section in the OP?

Thanks again for your continuous efforts!

Reactions: CruddySculpin

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
how do i create a girl pack using my own photos? x
If you head over to the pack link listed on the front page, there are tutorials on freeware you can use on the vids you cut up. It's a pretty long thread but sithlord86 has put together a comprehensive list of packs already made. It's at the top of packs thread. If you're just looking to replace pictures ... go the "images" folder of the pack. You need a png or a jpg named "portrait". It should be twice tall as it is wide. You'll need another called "portrait_small" that is the same height tall and wide. I hope this helps. This a great game for customizing it the way you want.

Reactions: SukhiX

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
omg, thanks so much, really appreciate it, gonna make my own and swap some photos and videos out, see myself next to molly jane, kendra lust and sophie dee xxx

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Quick Update 01/24/2001

Update All Posted As of Today 1/24/2021
Aaliyah Hadid-
Alanah Rae-
Alina Lopez-
Anikka Albrite-
Ariella Ferrera-
Black Angelica-
Blondie Fesser-
Breanne Benson-