What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
I'm in the process of adding a "do not show me this performance" option. For the moment it works only for footjobs.
So I ask you and people that are interested by such an option: what fetish do you want to be able to disable? For technical reasons I need to keep the number of performances that you can disable low, so I'll add one or two other, but not more.
That's an excellent idea for adding more control to the player in managing the performances despite the performance limitations.
Would it be possibly implemented via a policy, which could further affect client timing since certain clients may want a disabled kink fetish? (I am probably thinking too far ahead due to performance limitations though?)

Not to single out people who enjoy foot fetishes, but I do believe that would be the ideal choice for disabling since I don't see any other kinks as strongly as I do with the footjob performances. (They stand out the most)

Other potential concern is the performance load it'll take it to implement. Do you feel the performance load increase in comparison with other features that'll be affected by this addition will be worth it?

Thanks fer yer tyme!

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I'm in the process of adding a "do not show me this performance" option. For the moment it works only for footjobs.
So I ask you and people that are interested by such an option: what fetish do you want to be able to disable? For technical reasons I need to keep the number of performances that you can disable low, so I'll add one or two other, but not more.
Here are the 3 fetishes I would personaly disable: footjobs, closer, handjob.

Reactions: MooseMager

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I suspect you'd get a different answer from everyone you ask on this one. In my case it's mostly the finishing moves I might want to disable. I'm not really a fan of seeing a girl doused in buckets of cum. Footjobs are more the type of thing I'm indifferent to. It doesn't do anything for me but it doesn't bother me.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
This looks like a complete crash of unity, maybe some corrupted files in there.
Have you tried redownloading the game ?

Footjobs are definately the category I'm least interested in, but really there aren't any where it would be important for me to disable them.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How do you edit / cheat / add money with unity again? Unity save edit? Or something? Where is the default save folder location?

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
so why don't you just delete footjob folders in each girlpacks ? :unsure:
Well, I just meant that its the only thing I would possibly care to do without. And they don't bug me enough to worry about it.

The question was asked whether we would turn a category off if we could.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-software-for-edit-and-listing-girlpack.66512/
Can use this tool, to get an overview of all your girlpacks and edit them single and/or all.

Just noticed I actually have 300 packs installed. lol
Thank you for that! It's extremely useful. It allowed me to easily fix several packs that were broken, and to make adjustments to many others to have them set up better to my preferences. It also of course easily allows me to see which girls might need more videos to be made and added, which has become a hobby for me.

Is there a way to uncheck the lessons for the girls where that feature is messed up? (including a few of my own). I think I got everything else worked out.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Thank you for that! It's extremely useful. It allowed me to easily fix several packs that were broken, and to make adjustments to many others to have them set up better to my preferences. It also of course easily allows me to see which girls might need more videos to be made and added, which has become a hobby for me.

Is there a way to uncheck the lessons for the girls where that feature is messed up? (including a few of my own). I think I got everything else worked out.
Best to ask it in the tool's thread ... or sailer directly. Not much experience with the tool myself, tbh. I know the main functions but that's about it. :)

Reactions: Loganfin

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Update All Posted As of Today 1/07/2021
Aaliyah Hadid-
Alanah Rae-
Alina Lopez-
Ariella Ferrera-
Black Angelica-
Blondie Fesser-
Breanne Benson-
Briana Banks-
Brittney Amber-
Canela Skin-
Carmella Bing-
Chloe Amour-
Christiana Cinn-
Connie Carter-
Diamond Kitty-
Emma Starr-
Eva Angelina -
Francesca Le-
Ginebra Bellucci-
Isis Love-
Isis Taylor-
Jenny Hendrix-
Kaylani Lei-
Linet Slag-
Lucie Theodorova-
Rose Monroe-
Yurizan Beltran-

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I think might be interesting for progression eventually would be to change it so that upgrading to more advanced policies requires convincing Nicole to do that first. Obviously this would not make sense to do until there is enough content for Nicole that she can actually be convinced to do everything. So far she will only do all of the different types of dancing.

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

RicDicc

Dec 16, 2020
Story wise how far does this version of the game go? I had just finished the mission where I could use my influence points from Nicolette. Are there any more missions?

Sep 4, 2017
I think reputation mechanic needs to be reworked in the way that reputation gained goes higher or unlimited and is not spent - its just there as a border in a way. Now you spend reputation on a more expensive girl, and you get less money after that which doesnt make any sense. Should be other way arround.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Something I think might be interesting for progression eventually would be to change it so that upgrading to more advanced policies requires convincing Nicole to do that first. Obviously this would not make sense to do until there is enough content for Nicole that she can actually be convinced to do everything. So far she will only do all of the different types of dancing.
What I have done for the next set of performances (e.g. the "posing" stuff) is that you need to have the corresponding policies to be able to get Nicole to do it. I don't want to do it the other way around since it would almost force players to do the dates, which is something I want to keep "optional".

Story wise how far does this version of the game go? I had just finished the mission where I could use my influence points from Nicolette. Are there any more missions?
At this point, you've reached the end of the "main story" (or rather, lack thereof).

I think reputation mechanic needs to be reworked in the way that reputation gained goes higher or unlimited and is not spent - its just there as a border in a way. Now you spend reputation on a more expensive girl, and you get less money after that which doesnt make any sense. Should be other way arround.
The reputation does indeed suffer from some issues, mostly the lack of ways to spend it. Mechanically, spending Reputation was supposed to be a decision for the player to make in the vein of "I'll spend it and take a hit now but it will get me more later". I admit that the execution is not the best though...

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes