What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
So a little while ago, a friend bought me Yakuza 0 on Steam. I'd never played the series before, and I didn't know what to expect.

Well today I discovered that the main character of Venus' Club is apparently Goro Majima and I'm 100% okay with that.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
isn't there an easier way to download lots of girls pack fast at one go then go one by one?
Unless someone makes a torrent or willing to find and host a 200+ GB download link, no.

I don't use torrents so I won't make one. For convenience, the Index of all girlpacks (changes and errors may apply) can be found there. Just look for your favorite name and download. It's the best we can offer at the moment.

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Seems like the "pick random girls" Button in planning doesn't consider the energy of the girls?
No use in picking someone that cant perform / only can perform once.
Also, it would be nice to be able to fill up the performing group with 1 or 2 random girls instead of replacing all of them

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seems like the "pick random girls" Button in planning doesn't consider the energy of the girls?
No use in picking someone that cant perform / only can perform once.
Also, it would be nice to be able to fill up the performing group with 1 or 2 random girls instead of replacing all of them
Yeah I haven't ever even tried that option but IMO it would make more sense to have something like sort by energy and fill with the girls who have the most energy.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
how gain "poilice" points?

This game lacks a private room to be able to take the girls and enjoy them personally, not only that they dance and fuck everyone except the main protagonist

And a couple of doubts that I have If I want to add an additional video to an existing girl pack, does it need to have a specific name or can I call the video file whatever I want? And after adding it to the corresponding folder, do you have to do something else for the game to recognize it or to add it to spare and it already appears in the game without having to update anything?

Last edited:

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Just for your information Tobe: in v7 whenever I unlock the second dance skill for Nicole and I save the game and want to load that save later, it doesn't work anymore. So it's fine as long as I don't progress with Nicole, but still anoying.

Reactions: fromspain

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
On the 'Planning' screen there's a button for 'Display Favourites Only'- but I can't see how to add a girl to the favourites. Anyone know how to do this?

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
quick update made over 10 packs

and working on this list (i have all content needed for all of these girls.)

Lasirena69
Luscious Lopez
Victoria June
Aaliyah Hadid
Ariella Ferrera
Veronica Avluv
Kiara Mia
Olivia O' Lovely
Annika Albrite
Jennifer Dark
Katana Kombat
Cherry Kiss
Desiree Dulce
Sunny Leone
Sativa Rose

Updated 12102020

And Completed as of Today

Alina Lopez -
Blondie Fesser -
Canela Skin -
Chloe Amour -
Connie Carter -
Diamond Kitty -
Eva Angelina -
Isis Love -
Isis Taylor -
Jenny Hendrix -
Kaylani Lei -
Lela Star -
Linet Slag -
Lucie Theodorova -
Rose Monroe -
Yurizan Beltran -

All Previous Packs Will Be ready To Upload as Soon As i get Some Decent Internet

And a list of packs intended to do but no content collected yet.

Gracie Glam
Jenna Haze
Sativa Rose
Kira Queen
Henessy
Tarra White
Cathy Heaven
Nesty
Violet Myers
Vanessa Cage
London Keys
Jessica Bangkok
Jada Fire
Alektra Blue
Katsuni
SyrenDeMar
Heather Vahn
Francesca Le
Carmella Bing
Becky Bandini
Tory Lane
Brett Rossi
Hillary Scott
Kitty Jane
Ginebra Bellucci

Hopefully by Jan i can upload the first 12

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
quick update made over 10 packs

and working on this list (i have all content needed for all of these girls.)

Lasirena69
Luscious Lopez
Victoria June
Aaliyah Hadid
Ariella Ferrera
Veronica Avluv
Kiara Mia
Olivia O' Lovely
Annika Albrite
Jennifer Dark
Katana Kombat

And Completed as of Today

Alina Lopez -
Blondie Fesser -
Canela Skin -
Chloe Amour -
Connie Carter -
Diamond Kitty -
Eva Angelina -
Isis Love -
Isis Taylor -
Jenny Hendrix -
Kaylani Lei
Linet Slag -
Lucie Theodorova -
Rose Monroe -
Yurizan Beltran -

All Previous Packs Will Be ready To Upload as Soon As i get Some Decent Internet

And a list of packs intended to do but no content collected yet.

Gracie Glam
Jenna Haze
Sativa Rose
Kira Queen
Henessy
Tarra White
Cathy Heaven
Nesty
Violet Myers
Vanessa Cage
London Keys
Jessica Bangkok
Jada Fire
Alektra Blue
Katsuni
SyrenDeMar
Heather Vahn
Francesca Le
Carmella Bing
Becky Bandini
Tory Lane
Brett Rossi
Hillary Scott
Kitty Jane
Ginebra Bellucci

Hopefully by Jan i can upload the first 12
That's awesome! Thank you.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just for your information Tobe: in v7 whenever I unlock the second dance skill for Nicole and I save the game and want to load that save later, it doesn't work anymore. So it's fine as long as I don't progress with Nicole, but still anoying.
From what I've noticed, some of Nicole's content gets bugged if you try to upgrade too fast or complete too many of the story related events back to back (especially if you complete more than 1 in the same day). Slow down, save before you upgrade her and if it bugs out, wait a few days and see if you get one of those after work events with her first.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
From what I've noticed, some of Nicole's content gets bugged if you try to upgrade too fast or complete too many of the story related events back to back (especially if you complete more than 1 in the same day). Slow down, save before you upgrade her and if it bugs out, wait a few days and see if you get one of those after work events with her first.
I think that's whats happened to me. I got to the point where she would dance topless, and then that was it. There was nothing more to do.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think that's whats happened to me. I got to the point where she would dance topless, and then that was it. There was nothing more to do.
I think that's actually her last upgrade in this version so if you made it that far you're good. Sometimes she'll get bugged out before that and the game will hang.

Reactions: Loganfin

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
So far ive played tahe game, added some girslpacks and grind all i can. But this is the point, where the game ends. I still can train girls, but taht give me nothing. Whole mechanics and mini game with Nicole is not bad. The do what must be done. For naw, after upgradeing whople club i have bnothing to do except making money. Concept and realization are good. But i can't hide, that im expecting somtehing more. But keep it up with this project. I hope that we will see next update. Greetings.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
when does the update come out ? Please
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to warn you that at the moment, I'm having trouble finding time, and honnestly motivation, to work on the game. So the next update will be delayed, and I can't tell for how long.
I'm still working on it from time to time, but clearly not as much as I should to make any kind of notable progress...

Sorry about that!

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes