What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I would prefer not to limit the size. I prefer the larger packs. The video quality is better!
Size does not always mean quality. The videos are framed small and even when you zoom you won't appreciate it's full quality.
I made only 1 pack for now but all the videos are 30 sec length, 720p, 30fps and just 6 Mb each. 69 videos in less than 500 Mb.
Some packs are huge with 1080p not compressed videos. These are good to watch but a bit wasted for the purpose, in my opinion.

Last edited:

pillow2662

Jun 4, 2020
Hi Everyone! Can we please limit our discussions to this thread? There's been so much "offtopic" so to speak in the Girlpacks thread it's starting to get annoying for me personally. I go there to look for new packs and the last 2 pages are barely any just things that could as well have been here. Thank you!
your expectation matches mine but this is not reddit

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
Been playing quite a bit of this recently and really enjoyed it, and with the poll was thinking what changes I'd want to see, but then realised I could get what I wanted by tweaking things myself so thought I'd share this with others.

For me I like seeing girls advancing through the stages and building up their stats- but many of the girl packs don't allow this. They're either too expensive and so I can't afford them until late game, by which time I've become attached to the earlier girls and am following them, or they've got 100s across the board and there's nothing I can do to improve them. To allow me access to the girls I want early and to build their skills I've actually written a quick Python script (attached in .zip format, wouldn't allow me to upload the .py itself) to let me control the minimum/maximum limits for girl costs and skills.

It's not that I'm complaining about the pack authors here, I appreciate the effort that went into building the packs, it's just that I personally prefer a different playstyle.

If you want to try this yourself firstly make sure you have backups of the girlpacks, I am a professional programmer and this isn't complex code but I'm not taking responsibility for deleting your girls, breaking your PC, or setting your cat on fire.

You then put the limit_girl_stats.py script in your 'girlpacks' directory and open it with a text editor to set the limits you want, it should be fairly easy to see how even if you're not a programmer, max_money =300 is setting the maximum money price for a girl for example, min_posing=50 would mean every girl has at least 50 skill in Posing. The default settings are how I'm currently playing it- $300 max price so I can buy any girl as my starter, no additional prices or lottery, and zero skills.

With Python 3 installed you now run the script and it goes through the folder and edits all Description.json files to apply the limits you've set. If all has gone well you should now be able to open the game and enjoy the rebalanced (some may say unbalanced..) gameplay that you've configured. I did have to fix a small error in one of the girlpacks Description.json manually as it wasn't properly formed (It ended with a comma, that's valid in Javascript but not JSON) but every other girl worked fine- and that's with pretty much all packs installed.

Quick hint though- don't raise min_money above 300, you only start with $300 and you need to be able to buy a girl with it.

• Love
Reactions: Tavern

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Been playing quite a bit of this recently and really enjoyed it, and with the poll was thinking what changes I'd want to see, but then realised I could get what I wanted by tweaking things myself so thought I'd share this with others.

For me I like seeing girls advancing through the stages and building up their stats- but many of the girl packs don't allow this. They're either too expensive and so I can't afford them until late game, by which time I've become attached to the earlier girls and am following them, or they've got 100s across the board and there's nothing I can do to improve them. To allow me access to the girls I want early and to build their skills I've actually written a quick Python script (attached in .zip format, wouldn't allow me to upload the .py itself) to let me control the minimum/maximum limits for girl costs and skills.

It's not that I'm complaining about the pack authors here, I appreciate the effort that went into building the packs, it's just that I personally prefer a different playstyle.
I agree. I definitely found it worthwhile to go and edit the json files for the girls so I could tweak them to have a decent mix of girls that are affordable in the early game, some more expensive ones that open up in the mid game, and then a few late game girls with the stats increasing a bit at each stage. For the early and mid game girls I generally tweaked their stats to all be near zero so I can actually build them up myself. The late game girls it makes more sense for them to start off with higher stats although I don't like them having 100s. I also like to tweak it so that most of the girls require mafia influence to recruit.

Reactions: JustAnotherMarty

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
First of all, great game. I can spend hours with it...

I recently encountered a bug: The work timer went down to 0:00, however, work did not finish. New customers arrived and I could assign girls to it, indefinitely. Had to terminate the game and reload.

It happend when I zoomed in on a video quite at the end of work (timer was already at 0:00 when I opend the vid). After stopping the zoomed video, this happend...

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I've noticed something, don't know if it's just me or happens to everybody (I notice it with my own packs since I know the videos).
Since I've unlocked all the policies there isn't an order for the videos to display. I mean, Dance, Dance Closer or Dance Topless all may occur at first try, openess doesn't count.
So if "Dance Topless" actually requires 11 Openess it may start even if the girl has 0.
That also happens with all other tags, Orgy can be triggered as soon as Group is available and so on...

Reactions: AlexSwan

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a repeatable bug that most people probably aren't hitting but it does freeze the game such that all you can do is exit. If you raise reputation fast enough to be able to trigger the 35 openness event and also the reputation event that unlocks the mafia before you've had the second "after work" event with Nicole then the game hangs during the dialog. If you wait until the 2nd "after work" event happens with Nicole then it works fine.

In my case I bought my first 4 girls, then bought the 4 "gift upgrades", then bought both of the reputation increasers, then bought the lounge. So when I used the lounge to boost someone to 35 openness, my reputation was already around 50 so both events were available the same night without having a chance for that after work event to happen in between.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
First of all, great game. I can spend hours with it...

I recently encountered a bug: The work timer went down to 0:00, however, work did not finish. New customers arrived and I could assign girls to it, indefinitely. Had to terminate the game and reload.

It happend when I zoomed in on a video quite at the end of work (timer was already at 0:00 when I opend the vid). After stopping the zoomed video, this happend...
Was this in the newest version, and had you already gone down Nicole's route?
This happened to me over and over in three consecutive new games, until recently I decided not to unlock Nicole (never spent her first point), and I haven't had this happen again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've noticed something, don't know if it's just me or happens to everybody (I notice it with my own packs since I know the videos).
Since I've unlocked all the policies there isn't an order for the videos to display. I mean, Dance, Dance Closer or Dance Topless all may occur at first try, openess doesn't count.
So if "Dance Topless" actually requires 11 Openess it may start even if the girl has 0.
That also happens with all other tags, Orgy can be triggered as soon as Group is available and so on...
You only need 1 girl to have enough openness to buy the policies. So if dancing topless requires 11 openness you won't be able to buy that policy until you get at least 1 girl to that level.

I think when working he's only enforcing an openness check that determines if a girl can do the most basic performance in each category. So it requires 0 to work in a dancing booth, 16ish to work in a posing booth, etc. I don't think he enforces the openness requirement for each individual upgrade within each category. So any girl can do any dance, any girl with at least 16ish openness can do any pose, etc once you've bought the policy.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Found a repeatable bug that most people probably aren't hitting but it does freeze the game such that all you can do is exit. If you raise reputation fast enough to be able to trigger the 35 openness event and also the reputation event that unlocks the mafia before you've had the second "after work" event with Nicole then the game hangs during the dialog. If you wait until the 2nd "after work" event happens with Nicole then it works fine.

In my case I bought my first 4 girls, then bought the 4 "gift upgrades", then bought both of the reputation increasers, then bought the lounge. So when I used the lounge to boost someone to 35 openness, my reputation was already around 50 so both events were available the same night without having a chance for that after work event to happen in between.
Thanks for the report. I look into that one.

Was this in the newest version, and had you already gone down Nicole's route?
This happened to me over and over in three consecutive new games, until recently I decided not to unlock Nicole (never spent her first point), and I haven't had this happen again.
I'm aware of this bug and I'm currently trying to fix it. It is indeed linked to unlocking Nicole's content, more precisely her dialogs. Did you see a dialog each time you unlocked one of Nicole's performances?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
I'm aware of this bug and I'm currently trying to fix it. It is indeed linked to unlocking Nicole's content, more precisely her dialogs. Did you see a dialog each time you unlocked one of Nicole's performances?
Hey Tobe! Thanks for looking into this - I'm excited to work through Nicole as an employee once she doesn't crash. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of how much dialog I saw or didn't see, but I would believe just about anything you say about the cause.

Havok2011

Dec 18, 2019
Hi, can someone explain to me how the mini game is supposed to work. I tried searching this thread but could not find an explanation.

- I tried avoiding the breasts and eyes
- I tried collecting eyes
- I tried collecting the breasts
- I tried avoiding everything and getting the dress

Everything above says I failed.

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
Simple try not collect any breast, they are evil.
Use WASD or arror keys to move the white point.
I have no success so far, this seems the hard part of this game

Last edited:

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
You only need 1 girl to have enough openness to buy the policies. So if dancing topless requires 11 openness you won't be able to buy that policy until you get at least 1 girl to that level.

I think when working he's only enforcing an openness check that determines if a girl can do the most basic performance in each category. So it requires 0 to work in a dancing booth, 16ish to work in a posing booth, etc. I don't think he enforces the openness requirement for each individual upgrade within each category. So any girl can do any dance, any girl with at least 16ish openness can do any pose, etc once you've bought the policy.
Ye I got what you mean but I thought, maybe I'm wrong, that unlocking policies means that these are available, at some openess levels.
It's like when you have a 0 openess girl you basically can't go straight to Group or Sex or Oral, right?
Then I don't see the reason a 0 openess girl should perform Dance Topless if that requires 11 openess. But that happens.
Same with all other policies.

Sex requires 66.4 openess and Anal 77,4, but as soon as you hit 66,4 you can immediately have Anal scenes to be triggered.
Maybe I just misunderstood the mechanics but that doesn't make much sense to me.

Just my personal opinion, of course.

Reactions: Cur8t0r

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Simple try not collect any breast, they are evil.
Use WASD or arror keys to move the white point.
I have no success so far, this seems the hard part of this game
I'm a gamer, so I'm used to using WASD adeptly and I've managed to finish the mini game several times (collect 30 eyes). But it is extremely hard, the objects move too fast and there are way too breasts to dodge easily. People who are not gamers would find this mini game impossible, but I think the dev said a few pages back that it is not the finished product and will be modified to make it easier.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm a gamer, so I'm used to using WASD adeptly and I've managed to finish the mini game several times (collect 30 eyes). But it is extremely hard, the objects move too fast and there are way too breasts to dodge easily. People who are not gamers would find this mini game impossible, but I think the dev said a few pages back that it is not the finished product and will be modified to make it easier.
I think he said he's leaning towards a suggestion I made to let you keep all the points you got before running into too many tits instead of resetting you to 5 points. I can sometimes get 30 but I usually wind up failing somewhere in the mid 20s.

Reactions: Watcher X

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
the game freezes my pc and I can't do anything anymore, it happens to someone else because it's the only game where it happens that I have to restart my computer ???

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes