What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
I have another strange bug ...... for some reason i was unable to see new girl packs in game. I checket files and jsop everything was ok yet it did not show for recruiting so i always deleted them. Then today i found 2 interesting one so i put both in and i noticed that after i recruit one game tell me there is no other to recruit. No matter witch one i recruit first - second one dissapear. So i checked my folder and found smallest pack i have rename it to test file in both jsop and folder name and then i could see 3 girl packs - 2 i added and test file. Then i recruited the 2 and game said no more to recruit - so now i have one test file folder to eat bug so my added girls actualy appear in game for recruiting. No clue why it happens but it is there

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I have another strange bug ...... for some reason i was unable to see new girl packs in game. I checket files and jsop everything was ok yet it did not show for recruiting so i always deleted them. Then today i found 2 interesting one so i put both in and i noticed that after i recruit one game tell me there is no other to recruit. No matter witch one i recruit first - second one dissapear. So i checked my folder and found smallest pack i have rename it to test file in both jsop and folder name and then i could see 3 girl packs - 2 i added and test file. Then i recruited the 2 and game said no more to recruit - so now i have one test file folder to eat bug so my added girls actualy appear in game for recruiting. No clue why it happens but it is there
They could be in the lottery. If they are, then you can't see them until you unlock them that way.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
nonono - what i am trying say is that it show you both girlpacks in selection - but after you choose one of them then the game tells you there is no other pack - thats why i put there FAKE pack - copy of already used pack just renamed so now i have one extra not recruited pack so i can now always recruit new girl and then the fake pack dissapear when its last one remaining. Somehow my game refuse to see just 1 new girl pack - i must have more then one else he show none.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
nonono - what i am trying say is that it show you both girlpacks in selection - but after you choose one of them then the game tells you there is no other pack - thats why i put there FAKE pack - copy of already used pack just renamed so now i have one extra not recruited pack so i can now always recruit new girl and then the fake pack dissapear when its last one remaining. Somehow my game refuse to see just 1 new girl pack - i must have more then one else he show none.
The workaround I've found for this is to just sell one of your girls. You can rehire her later if you want but that should bring back the other girls again. I've noticed that in my game, as long as I either never hire Kira Noir, or I hire her last I don't run into this problem.

Reactions: Loganfin

Feb 22, 2018
with some packs certain video won't play, not matter how many times you try. If in the folder there are 2 or more videos it will keep playing the same one again and again. Could it depend from file naming?
I ran into similar issue when testing my first pack.
I have all 6 modules set to group, and i ran my pack 15 times for group+facial.
Results:
orgy - 9 times
threesome2 - 4 times
threesome and threesome3 - 1 time each
threesome4 and orgy2 - 0

facial - 15 times
facial 2 - 0

What am i doing wrong?

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
is a great game but some of the girlspack i downloaded but iut said it didnt load properly and json data is missing? but is there tho... any solution ? need help

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into another bug just now that I'm not sure how to reproduce because sometimes it works fine for me. Some of the time, when I buy one of the dance options for Nicole after her date, there is no event chain that happens immediately afterwards like there's supposed to be. I buy the dance/closer/topless option and that's it. I can still navigate around the menus after doing that but in every case, if there is no event chain that happens after buying the dance option, when you have the girls work, the day never ends when the time runs out and clicking end day doesn't do anything. The only option is to ctrl/alt/delete and kill the game.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
think i ran into a sim prob, but tossed it up to my comps seen better days XD
my version skipped nicholes txt scenes, followed by a time out and the girls leaving one by one. so i exited the game, n everything worked fine after.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to warn you that at the moment, I'm having trouble finding time, and honnestly motivation, to work on the game. So the next update will be delayed, and I can't tell for how long.
I'm still working on it from time to time, but clearly not as much as I should to make any kind of notable progress...

Sorry about that!
I was thinking, is there anything that can be done to help you out?
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to put any pressure on you, I totally understand struggling to find free time.
Just saying, for example, I am a graphic designer and eventually I might help you out with graphics or layouts (I'm used to work with web developers). Or dunno, you have a folder full of pictures that have to be cut out, resized and cropped. I can do that for you if you like. I'm also decent (not pro) at movie editing, if you need some clips to be done I can do that as well.

Instead if you just need your time then don't mind me and what I wrote! I'll be patient!

Again, I'm not pushing you! I'm just someone who likes your game and would be sad if you'd abandon it... just that.

Have pleasant holidays and a happy new year!

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ran into another bug just now that I'm not sure how to reproduce because sometimes it works fine for me. Some of the time, when I buy one of the dance options for Nicole after her date, there is no event chain that happens immediately afterwards like there's supposed to be. I buy the dance/closer/topless option and that's it. I can still navigate around the menus after doing that but in every case, if there is no event chain that happens after buying the dance option, when you have the girls work, the day never ends when the time runs out and clicking end day doesn't do anything. The only option is to ctrl/alt/delete and kill the game.
Indeed this bug is here. I believe it is the source of the issues many people had, including corrupted save files and the impossiblity to leave the wok phase (as you found out). Unfortunately, as you said, it is hard to reproduce and it is therefore
hard to fix.

I was thinking, is there anything that can be done to help you out?
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to put any pressure on you, I totally understand struggling to find free time.
Just saying, for example, I am a graphic designer and eventually I might help you out with graphics or layouts (I'm used to work with web developers). Or dunno, you have a folder full of pictures that have to be cut out, resized and cropped. I can do that for you if you like. I'm also decent (not pro) at movie editing, if you need some clips to be done I can do that as well.

Instead if you just need your time then don't mind me and what I wrote! I'll be patient!

Again, I'm not pushing you! I'm just someone who likes your game and would be sad if you'd abandon it... just that.

Have pleasant holidays and a happy new year!
Multiple people have asked me the same, some even already helped me. I'd be happy to receive some help on the game, but I'll need to find a way to give access to the project to people interested and find a way to organize the work. For the moment, I am unable to do so, but I should be able to do it in the beginning of January.
If anyone has any suggestion regarding that, I'd be happy to read them.
As for the concern that I might abandon it, don't worry, if I ever intended to, I'd give the code to someone interested in continuing the work or make it open source so that people may keep it alive.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Indeed this bug is here. I believe it is the source of the issues many people had, including corrupted save files and the impossiblity to leave the wok phase (as you found out). Unfortunately, as you said, it is hard to reproduce and it is therefore
hard to fix.
I could be wrong, but I would bet the problem is that you're setting some sort of a trigger for some of the events that doesn't work if you did things in the wrong order. Without knowing for sure what the problem is, I would bet you could resolve it by making the content for Nicole more linear so it absolutely requires event x before you can do event y, etc. That way you can't do things in the wrong order by accident.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
cmon dont be lazy there's people making packs for this game seems were doing more work then the dev. wtf is the point of making packs if there's no content smh
What an incredibly rude comment to make that doesnt motivate or help content creators in the slightest, please try to remember these souls are basically giving you their time and labour for free, not to mention taking the time to organize posts, and helping people troubleshoot their issues.
Sorry, slight correction, they arent basically giving you free entertainment/content, they ARE giving you free access to their laboured work.
/facepalm

Take all the time you need, m8. Enjoy your christmas holidays and allow yourself to get right and ready for 2021 kissing time.

Cheers guv'na!

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
rude boy stfu i made a statement and that's my opinion. i have over 35 packs to upload plus another 40 in the mix why waste my time if the dev is gonna be lazy? especially after all the work the users done to make packs. plus i uploaded 10 packs already time I'm done ill have close to 75 packs made and a shitload of time invested too make his game better and more enjoyable

don't get me wrong i love the game but this ain't the time to get sidetracked to much content packs not enough story content

Reactions: AkaSharkie

asgaurd

Apr 13, 2019
I think you should make it opensource if you gonna abandon it because it's a great game and i don't want to see this game die :D but thanks for what you have doing and what you have created you have do an amazing job !

Reactions: papasmurf

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you're not actually making girl packs and just playing the game, it still makes a lot of sense to really go through each one and look at all of the videos so you can customize them for yourself. If there's a particular video you don't like just delete it. For instance if you don't like anal creampies in general just change the json for every girl to false for that and you will never again see one of them finish with that. You can also delete all of those videos since they will never play if you do that. That sort of thing. If you do that then you will only ever see the stuff you like the most.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
If you're not actually making girl packs and just playing the game, it still makes a lot of sense to really go through each one and look at all of the videos so you can customize them for yourself. If there's a particular video you don't like just delete it. For instance if you don't like anal creampies in general just change the json for every girl to false for that and you will never again see one of them finish with that. You can also delete all of those videos since they will never play if you do that. That sort of thing. If you do that then you will only ever see the stuff you like the most.
It took me a little while and I figured that out. And that kind of thing inspired me to then start adding to packs with scenes that I liked more, and then starting my own from scratch.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Game crashed yesterday and cant start it again.

Please help!

This happens when i start game

View attachment 969145
This looks like a complete crash of unity, maybe some corrupted files in there.
Have you tried redownloading the game ?

I'm in the process of adding a "do not show me this performance" option. For the moment it works only for footjobs.
So I ask you and people that are interested by such an option: what fetish do you want to be able to disable? For technical reasons I need to keep the number of performances that you can disable low, so I'll add one or two other, but not more.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes