What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey everyone (and especially packmakers)!

The next update should come out relatively soon, when it is out of testing, fixing and building. In the meantime, I came here to warn you that the new multiple finisher category will be added. The idea of said categoey is for finishers with three or four people (therefore two or three clients with the girl).

So, if you want to add it in your packs before the update, you need to add a folder named "Group" in the "Finish" folder.
Inside this "Group" folder, you must add a "3Some" folder for threesome finish and a "4Some" folder for the foursome finish.
Once the update is out, it should work perfectly. The "How to" will also be updated.

Feb 22, 2018
Hey everyone (and especially packmakers)!

The next update should come out relatively soon, when it is out of testing, fixing and building. In the meantime, I came here to warn you that the new multiple finisher category will be added. The idea of said categoey is for finishers with three or four people (therefore two or three clients with the girl).

So, if you want to add it in your packs before the update, you need to add a folder named "Group" in the "Finish" folder.
Inside this "Group" folder, you must add a "3Some" folder for threesome finish and a "4Some" folder for the foursome finish.
Once the update is out, it should work perfectly. The "How to" will also be updated.
Hm, and what about the length of those? Iirc the regular finishers are 10-12 seconds or so. I dont think the group finisher will often fit since most of the time its done one by one.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hm, and what about the length of those? Iirc the regular finishers are 10-12 seconds or so. I dont think the group finisher will often fit since most of the time its done one by one.
The way I did it is by heavily editing the videos when needed. So a few jumpcuts in it. The videos are on average between 15-20 seconds.
I leave packmakers to do it the way they want.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks Tobe for the heads-up!

Just to make sure I understood, you mean inside the Finish folder there will be Body, Facial, Inside AND Group.
Then inside the Group there will be 3Some and 4Some, am I right?

Also, if I may add, wouldn't make more sense to have 3Some and Multiple, with this last one meaning from 3 to as many as the given gild has to offer. Just an idea!

Thanks a lot, can't wait for the next update!

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just to make sure I understood, you mean inside the Finish folder there will be Body, Facial, Inside AND Group.
Then inside the Group there will be 3Some and 4Some, am I right?
Yep, that's it. Also, I forgot to mention that the doXXX in the Description.json are "doThreesomeFinish" and "doFoursomeFinish".
I know it's not the same name as the folder but they had to be different names from the already existing variables.

Also, if I may add, wouldn't make more sense to have 3Some and Multiple, with this last one meaning from 3 to as many as the given gild has to offer. Just an idea!
You're right. And I absolutely did not think about that...
Especially since one of the future update would be a rework of the finisher system to make them available only for certain performances (e.g. Body finish works with handjob and everything after, tits finish only for titsjob and everything after...).
And given how I want to do it, that would imply either that the 3Some category becomes a 3Some/4Some category and I would need to add a "Orgy finish" category, or I just add an "Orgy Finish" category. The problem here is that it would cause packmakers to have to change their packs again, but they just did it...
The other solution would be what you suggested, just changing the name of "4Some" into "Multiple" and just roll with it... But again, it would require for people who already reworked their pack to change them again.
Lastly, I could also just keep things as is, and just use "4Some finish" clips for the "Orgy finish". That's the easiest solution here, as it wouldn't require anyone to rework their already reworked packs...

I don't know what you guys would prefer...
Any opinions?

Whatever I choose, I would like to apologize to anyone who's been working on including this new category into their packs, as I apparently didn't think about it enough before saying anything.
Sorry!

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
Lastly, I could also just keep things as is, and just use "4Some finish" clips for the "Orgy finish". That's the easiest solution here, as it wouldn't require anyone to rework their already reworked packs...
My preferred solution would be to represent it as something in the vein of "4Some+" in game. The variables and filenames would still make sense and it wouldn't be as ambiguous for future pack makers.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
My preferred solution would be to represent it as something in the vein of "4Some+" in game. The variables and filenames would still make sense and it wouldn't be as ambiguous for future pack makers.
I ended up picking this solution. So, packmakers, the new folder name for foursome (and moire) finish is now called "4SomePlus". It's still inside the "Group" folder in the "Finish" folder. Basically, you just have to rename the "4Some" folder to "4SomePlus" and it will work just fine.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I ended up picking this solution. So, packmakers, the new folder name for foursome (and moire) finish is now called "4SomePlus". It's still inside the "Group" folder in the "Finish" folder. Basically, you just have to rename the "4Some" folder to "4SomePlus" and it will work just fine.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Will there be something more than just this "group finish" category in the new upcoming update ?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Will there be something more than just this "group finish" category in the new upcoming update ?
Yes.
The group finish is a relatively small part of the next update, which is mostly focused around new unlocks for Nicole and expanding the dating system.

Reactions: CruddySculpin

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
minor "bug":

When selecting "only show Favorites" you can fill the open working slots with randoms from all girls, no matter if fav or not.
So the random Button should either be hidden when showing only favs or should select only from the favorites.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey everyone!

I just updated the OP with the new version of the game.
See the changelog there.

I apologize for taking so long for this update. Starting from this one, I will try to aim for smaller but faster updates.
I hope you have fun with the new content!

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
Hey everyone!

I just updated the OP with the new version of the game.
See the changelog there.

I apologize for taking so long for this update. Starting from this one, I will try to aim for smaller but faster updates.
I hope you have fun with the new content!
Where can download?

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Tobe In the version WITH girl packs you've put Kira Noir's folder inside Kimmy Granger's folder.

Thanks for the update, btw. Already going through the changes you've made. :)

EDIT: You've actually put a copy of Kira Noir's pack inside Kimmy's pack. It's nothing major because the regular pack will work. lol

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm im sorry about this question, could sound kinda dumb and silly but, i have to download the girls pack beside the whole game? or how it works? im kinda lost on that topic.... please if anyone could indicate me what to do i apreciate it

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes