What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
ahm im sorry about this question, could sound kinda dumb and silly but, i have to download the girls pack beside the whole game? or how it works? im kinda lost on that topic.... please if anyone could indicate me what to do i apreciate it
Tobe has kindly offered 2 versions. The original game has 6 girls (the ones pictured on the front page) but is also moddable to girlpacks from here.

This separate thread has probably 300 or so other performers that can be added to the girlpacks folder in the game and are able to be hired. This are all made by other players and a complete, very well organized list is available here.

Tobe has also included a version with none of his original girls so you have to download and add packs to have any performers.
I hope that answers your question.

Reactions: Watcher X

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Hello!
I have a little problem, i downloaded girlspack from post #74 by Sithlord86, but i can't launch them ... it says "the girl "name" could not be properly loaded. It seems that the /JSON_data/ folder is missing." The thing is that There is a folder with that name and there is even descrition file in it, i also changed it, but nothing... it doesn't load. Any advise what i can try to do to fix it ? Thank you.

Last edited:

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Hello!
I have a little problem, i downloaded girlspack from post #74 by Sithlord86, but i can't launch them ... it says "the girl "name" could not be properly loaded. It seems that the /JSON_data/ folder is missing." The thing is that There is a folder with that name and there is even descrition file in it, i also changed it, but nothing... it doesn't load. Any advise what i can try to do to fix it ? Thank you.
Pull the girl packs out of the folder and take them down 1 level, example, Dakota Skye's folder when you click it, if it says dakota skye again the game wont read it in the packs folder. When in the girl packs folder as soon as you click their name folder it should go directly to their images, vids, json etc.
Hope i explained that well enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zozefs

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Hello!
Pyrielone gave a good answer, but to clarify: make sure the directory reads, for example, C:\Venus Club\Girlpacks\Dakota Skye\Json_data\ and not C:\Venus Club\Grilpacks\Dakota Skye\Dakota Skye\Json_data\

There are some packs that install like that, so as Pyrlielone said, you need to move the folder down one level. I know I'm saying exactly the same, but this is just to make it more visual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zozefs

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
this game can be one of the greatest in this site! i hope it will get better and better with new things to do and more story girls!!

Ds99101

May 7, 2020
What is the difference between the lessons and regular girl pack and how does it impact the gameplay

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Pyrielone and Sithlord86, Thank You guys really aprieciete your answers! I try'd it and it worked, thanks again.

Reactions: Pyrielone

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new Nicole content. The upgrades for the dates definitely solved my issue of the minigame generally being too hard. I'm almost always able to get full pts once I have a few upgrades.

Also, I don't know if I just got lucky with the new version but it seems more stable than previous versions for me. No crashes at all so far.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Found a bug apparently after unlocking all outfits dureing the dates there starts the issues... Once I start to collect scene tokens but fail to collect enough for the next scene, in the next game day save the game and reload after failing the date (in order to make another attempt on the date) the token count is reset to 0... for example for the 3rd video I collect 2 tokens on day 1 and try to collect the 3rd on day 2 but fail the date... I reload the game (on the 2nd day) and need to collect 3 Tockens again.
I somehow managed to advance until Video 5 but this bug keeps me from progressing as I need to load from 2 days ago and repeat 3 dates (can only collect 2 tockens dureing a single date).
And the difficulty of the mini game is so random that it really gets annyoing.... sometimes you are swarmed with Tits and every move you make end in a collision with a boob

EDIT:
...OK just found the Personal store in the main part of the Club... this is completly unintuitive from my perspective it would be better makeing the shop accesible via the office since the Updates don't affect anything outside the dates/assistant stuff... and that screen is far less crammed than the normal Club screen

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
minor "bug":

When selecting "only show Favorites" you can fill the open working slots with randoms from all girls, no matter if fav or not.
So the random Button should either be hidden when showing only favs or should select only from the favorites.
Good catch. I'll work on that.

Tobe In the version WITH girl packs you've put Kira Noir's folder inside Kimmy Granger's folder.

Thanks for the update, btw. Already going through the changes you've made. :)

EDIT: You've actually put a copy of Kira Noir's pack inside Kimmy's pack. It's nothing major because the regular pack will work. lol
Yep, I did thanks for spotting that. Will fix it for the next time I upload, since it does not break the game in any way.

Can Nicole do anything further then pose in this version? She fucking up my rotation lol.
For the moment, no. I intend to add content for her later, in multiple updates, each time unlocking a new performance category.

Found a bug apparently after unlocking all outfits dureing the dates there starts the issues... Once I start to collect scene tokens but fail to collect enough for the next scene, in the next game day save the game and reload after failing the date (in order to make another attempt on the date) the token count is reset to 0... for example for the 3rd video I collect 2 tokens on day 1 and try to collect the 3rd on day 2 but fail the date... I reload the game (on the 2nd day) and need to collect 3 Tockens again.
I somehow managed to advance until Video 5 but this bug keeps me from progressing as I need to load from 2 days ago and repeat 3 dates (can only collect 2 tockens dureing a single date).
And the difficulty of the mini game is so random that it really gets annyoing.... sometimes you are swarmed with Tits and every move you make end in a collision with a boob

EDIT:
...OK just found the Personal store in the main part of the Club... this is completly unintuitive from my perspective it would be better makeing the shop accesible via the office since the Updates don't affect anything outside the dates/assistant stuff... and that screen is far less crammed than the normal Club screen
Good catch on the bug. Will work on that.
As for the Personal store, I intend to rework the UI at some point. It is indeed quite clunky.

Finally, I'm glad to see you guys seem to like the new content!
I already started working on what's for the next update, as well as any bugs you may find.
As I want to try and be clearer on what I'm currently doing, I'll try to update you guys each time I finish something and start something else.
So, for now, I'm working on renaming "Missionary" and "Doggystyle" performances into "Facing vaginal" and "Back vaginal", while making it so that previous packs will still work properly. I'm also waiting for any bug you may have, and will work on the two I quoted here.

Becinex13

Jan 23, 2020
Hey there I seem to be having trouble extracting the game. It starts giving me an error message when it hits Aletta's png files. I've skippied through all of hers and it keeps going into the intro lessons and whatnot. Any idea what I can do?

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
So, for now, I'm working on renaming "Missionary" and "Doggystyle" performances into "Facing vaginal" and "Back vaginal", while making it so that previous packs will still work properly.
Can you explain further ?
Would this mean that "Facing vaginal" would include both missionary and cowgirl and that Back vaginal would include both doggystyle and reverse cowgirl ?
You say that current girlpacks would still work. So we wouldn't have to rename the entry in the JSON file nor change the folders names ?

Thanks for the clarification.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey there I seem to be having trouble extracting the game. It starts giving me an error message when it hits Aletta's png files. I've skippied through all of hers and it keeps going into the intro lessons and whatnot. Any idea what I can do?
That"s strange. The file might have been corrupted during download. Try downloading it again.

Can you explain further ?
Would this mean that "Facing vaginal" would include both missionary and cowgirl and that Back vaginal would include both doggystyle and reverse cowgirl ?
You say that current girlpacks would still work. So we wouldn't have to rename the entry in the JSON file nor change the folders names ?

Thanks for the clarification.
Everything you said is correct. "Facing vaginal" includes any vaginal sex act in wich the girl is facing her client (so, missionary and cowgirl are part of that). "Back vaginal" includes any vaginal sex act in which the girl is not facing her client (so, doggystyle and reverse cowgirl are part of that).
You wouldn't need to change anything in the previous girlpacks. The game will treat the "Missionary" folder and variable as if it were "Facing vaginal" and "Doggystyle" as if it were "Back vaginal".

The idea of this renaming is just to make these performances broader, as they are rather limited compared to other categories. But I also don't want to have packmakers remake all of their packs again, so I made it so that you guys wouldn't have to.
But starting from this update, the "Example girl" and "How to" will use the new names, so hopefully the future packs will slowly use these names.

Reactions: gaston2020
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes