What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

nipor

May 30, 2019
Make sure that your video codecs are up to date, you can find what you need for that

If after that it still does not work, could you send me your last autosave?
You can find your saves at
C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club

The autosaves should be the files named autosave1 and autosave2.
View attachment autosave1.sav View attachment autosave2.sav View attachment save.sav

Hi Tobe,
downloaded and installed the codecs pack - still does not play.
The event clips with Asa and Madison or Aletta play just fine.
The 3rd save is from a vanilla playthrough (no girlpacks), the autosaves are with girlpacks.
There all fresh version 8 saves.
thx

kozlyiblin

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Tobe.
Thanks for the update.

Are you able to pass 5th stage of bar date by yourself?
I think it's almost impossible - too little of time, too much of random...

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
View attachment 1078719 View attachment 1078720 View attachment 1078721

Hi Tobe,
downloaded and installed the codecs pack - still does not play.
The event clips with Asa and Madison or Aletta play just fine.
The 3rd save is from a vanilla playthrough (no girlpacks), the autosaves are with girlpacks.
There all fresh version 8 saves.
thx
OK, I tried your saves and it works fine on my end.
Now, I have another request. Could you launch your game, go to the faulty scene, then immediatly quit the game, go to your save folder, get the files named "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log" and send them to me?
I'll be honest with you, I have no idea why it wouldn't work on your end, but I hope these files may help me.
I also have a few questions:
What OS are you using and what version of the game (Win32, Win64 or Linux)?
If you're using one of the Windows versions, did you try the other one?
What kind of computer are you playing the game with hardware wise? Is it rather low-end or the opposite?

Also, does anyone get the same bug?

Hi Tobe.
Thanks for the update.

Are you able to pass 5th stage of bar date by yourself?
I think it's almost impossible - too little of time, too much of random...
Did you buy and use the "Personal Improvements" store? It should make things easier for you.
You can unlock it via the Buy Improvements menu.
I admit finding it is not an easy, the UI needs a rework.

Tobe I would like to propose some changes to how the negotiator works in game, so that you can use him multible times but he costs you influence points each time he is used with increased prices for each level of activity.
That's a good idea. It is one good way to use influence. I'll think about it more, but I'll probably add it to the TODO list.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Finally, I will also say that I finished renaming the Missionary and Doggystyle categories, and that it still works with old packs. For the moment, I renamed the categories into "Facing Vaginal" and "Back Vaginal". Packmakers, don't use it for the moment as it may be subject to change. I just say it to see if people have a better idea.
I also fixed the bugs that were previously reported. I am now starting to rework the finishers to make them more logical with the performance. Also, still fixing bugs...

Last edited:

nipor

May 30, 2019
Now, I have another request. Could you launch your game, go to the faulty scene, then immediatly quit the game, go to your save folder, get the files named "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log" and send them to me?
I'll be honest with you, I have no idea why it wouldn't work on your end, but I hope these files may help me.
What kind of computer are you playing the game with hardware wise? Is it rather low-end or the opposite?

I'm using windows 10, I tried both version 32 and 64 - same problem.
Pc rather on the high-end
i7-9700KF
rtx 2070 super
MSI MPG Z390
View attachment Player.txt View attachment Player-prev.txt

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm using windows 10, I tried both version 32 and 64 - same problem.
Pc rather on the high-end
i7-9700KF
rtx 2070 super
MSI MPG Z390
View attachment 1079283 View attachment 1079284
OK, I think I got it.
Make sure that in your main game folder, there is a folder named "Musics" and that it contains two subfolders named "Club" and "Work".
I'm guessing this is not in your game for some reason (it would seem that empty folders are skipped during download or something, I have no idea why).
I tried it on my end, and it works.

nipor

May 30, 2019
OK, I think I got it.
Make sure that in your main game folder, there is a folder named "Musics" and that it contains two subfolders named "Club" and "Work".
I'm guessing this is not in your game for some reason (it would seem that empty folders are skipped during download or something, I have no idea why).
I tried it on my end, and it works.
It worked, thank you very much Tobe.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
How to increase Nicole's openness? Stuck at 33.2 and does not rise above. And besides dancing he doesn't want to do anything.

Feb 22, 2018
Finally, I will also say that I finished renaming the Missionary and Doggystyle categories, and that it still works with old packs. For the moment, I renamed the categories into "Facing Vaginal" and "Back Vaginal". Packmakers, don't use it for the moment as it may be subject to change. I just say it to see if people have a better idea.
I also fixed the bugs that were previously reported. I am now starting to rework the finishers to make them more logical with the performance. Also, still fixing bugs...
Actually, ive got a better idea (probably?). How about "passive" (any scene when male does most of the work) and "active" (where female does most of the work). It also kinda fits into the whole "train-to-do-more" openness thing, in a sense that first a girl agrees to just be there, and then eventually to actively participate.

pommpomm

May 16, 2020
hello, i probably miss the information but read english are a little hard to me. where did the girlpacks goes? thanks

WakkaWakka

Jun 19, 2017

I'm getting the same bug, I installed all codecs, made sure Musics folder is in place but Nicole's video won't play for me. I'm running game with basic girlpack and videos play fine.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
How to increase Nicole's openness? Stuck at 33.2 and does not rise above. And besides dancing he doesn't want to do anything.
You have to advance further through all of the available dates with her, and by the end you should be able to get her to around 50% openness. Shes still limited in what she'll do though. DIfferent than all of the others.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Can you see the mafia chic nude ? or put her to work ?
Not at the moment.
hello, i probably miss the information but read english are a little hard to me. where did the girlpacks goes? thanks
In the folder named "Girlpacks" in your game's folder.

I'm getting the same bug, I installed all codecs, made sure Musics folder is in place but Nicole's video won't play for me. I'm running game with basic girlpack and videos play fine.
Make sure that the "Musics" folder contains two subfolders named "Club" and "Work".

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
If I recall correctly there was someone who made some additional musics/themes but can't find the link. Thanks!

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys, donno if I'm doing something wrong but the automatic dispensers unlocked from the mafia do not work... any ideas?

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
Hey folks, I'm helping Tobe with Venus' Club and we've decided to collect some data on user opinions. Please fill out for us whenever you get the chance. I'm cross-posting this across all the relevant channels, so don't worry about filling out more than one.

Reactions: Tobe
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes