What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
due to this latest version some girl packs dont work anymore they say json file is diffrent
Check the folder names of those girl packs? Probably the first letters not in capital. Check the name of girl pack folder ... and compare it with the name in Description.json file. They have to be the same (capital sensitive). Can open Description.json (find it in JSON_data folder in girl pack) with "notepad" or any other simple text editor. :)

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
I've noticed some of the packs were named wrong they have a dash after the girls name that needs to be removed like this Cindy Klay- you need to remove the dash so it looks like this Cindy Klay no dash after her name.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
I've noticed some of the packs were named wrong they have a dash after the girls name that needs to be removed like this Cindy Klay- you need to remove the dash so it looks like this Cindy Klay no dash after her name.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
What do people recommend the webm file or the mp4 ? , which one does the game work better with I see lot's of the girlpacks have both available.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
What do people recommend the webm file or the mp4 ? , which one does the game work better with I see lot's of the girlpacks have both available.
WEBM VP8 is adviced by Tobe, please see the "How to create a girlpack" guide, download link in the OP.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I don't really understand the technical details, but when I make my own vids for my packs (new scenes not included by others), I always use MP4. IMO, the quality is higher, and it seems to use less data space too. The only trick is that I have to go into each folder one by one after I add new videos, or else they won't show up in the game.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I think she is one of the lottery girls so you have to play the lottery to get her , but.. I could be wrong I'm pretty new to this game .
No doubts, you're right with the lottery. :)

And about the clip format? Yes, .webm VP8 because Unity can run them smoothly on all platforms.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I am near the beginning with only 3 girls but because all 3 were low energy I decided to let them all rest. However it said expenses were over 600 and so I lost everything I had saved up. What were the expenses for exactly? A management game needs to show me which stuff is costing me what money.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I am near the beginning with only 3 girls but because all 3 were low energy I decided to let them all rest. However it said expenses were over 600 and so I lost everything I had saved up. What were the expenses for exactly? A management game needs to show me which stuff is costing me what money.
Short answer? Tissues! Truck loads with tissues. :p

• Haha
Reactions: gaston2020

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Any upgrade you make gets added to the next days expenses. So if you gave the girls a day off but bought an upgrade or new policy, then that shows up as an expense.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Any upgrade you make gets added to the next days expenses. So if you gave the girls a day off but bought an upgrade or new policy, then that shows up as an expense.
Yeah, I've found out (from restarting a few times) that its best to hold off on too many upgrades until you can really get rolling with a few girls who make money. The best way at first is probably to hire about six of the cheapest ones and rotate them for a while.

Reactions: Watcher X
Mar 22, 2021
First of all, very fun game. I have a troubleshooting question. I'm running this on an older, admittedly marginal system. 32-bit Windows 10. The game runs fine until the very late stages, with a maxed-out club. Unity crashes during the workday phase. I can't find any crash logs to indicate why. Is there such a thing?

If I had to guess, the problem is the videos in the late stages, once you've maxed out your policies, are longer and more intense.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
First of all, very fun game. I have a troubleshooting question. I'm running this on an older, admittedly marginal system. 32-bit Windows 10. The game runs fine until the very late stages, with a maxed-out club. Unity crashes during the workday phase. I can't find any crash logs to indicate why. Is there such a thing?

If I had to guess, the problem is the videos in the late stages, once you've maxed out your policies, are longer and more intense.
You can find a basic, Unity generated, log for the game here:
C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club

Depending on your coding skills it might be unreadable, or very clear.
In any case, I'd be interested to see it, as it might help me find out about a bug.

My theory at the moment is pretty much like yours: running 6 videos at a time is a bit taxing on your computer, so if yours is relatively old, it might not appreciate it. Plus, Unity was not exactly designed to be able to play 6 videos at the same time...

Reactions: atmosphere1980
Mar 22, 2021
You can find a basic, Unity generated, log for the game here:
C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club

Depending on your coding skills it might be unreadable, or very clear.
In any case, I'd be interested to see it, as it might help me find out about a bug.
Thank you for that. I found this:
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 001b:7a17c5fb.

Further down in the log I see it tried to write to address 00000000. I know enough operating system theory to know you can't do that.

I'm more than happy to send you the logs, they're pretty lengthy. What's the best way to get them to you? I'm not sure I'm allowed to send private messages yet?

Car4man

May 17, 2017
Hello
Tobe,
it is possible a few controls,
start, pause, and a progress bar with slider
in the video player integrate?
Thanks for the game and the great idea!

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello
Tobe,
it is possible a few controls,
start, pause, and a progress bar with slider
in the video player integrate?
Thanks for the game and the great idea!
I'll have a look at it, it might be complex to add.

Hello,

Nicole's videos are not playing i see videos from other girl packs as well as base packs except Nicole.
The videos during the work phase or the dates videos?
If it is the latter, make sure that your Music folder in the game contains two subfolders named "Club" and "Work".
If it is the former, try updating your codecs, or try another version of the game (e.g. try the Win32 if you're using the Win64 version).

Reactions: Car4man

AirEire3

Dec 21, 2020
Is it possible at all to change the openness of all girls to 100. i know i can change the json vaule but i have quite a lot so is their any easier way?

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes