What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I love the upgrade you made to the negotiator. Huge improvement for when you start enabling the higher level shows while still hiring new girls who aren't willing to do some of that stuff yet. Too bad it doesn't work on Nicole (at least not for anything beyond Foreplay).

Reactions: gaston2020

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
Update 8.1
SPOILER

Changed name of missionary and doggystyle performances to facing vaginal and back vaginal
Old girlpacks will still work without issue, not needing any change for the packmakers

Fixed a bug that caused video tokens to not be saved between game sessions
Added text files in the musics subfolders: this should fix an issue with Nicole's date videos not displaying and freezing the game on the video scene.

Reworked the finisher mechanic: now a finisher will require a certain minimal performance to be available (e.g. a creampie requires at least a facing vaginal (old missionary) sex act, a facial at least a blowjob performance,...) Dance and pose do not allow for any finisher.

Slight rework of the negotiator: you can now use them multiple times in a work day, but each time will cost you 5 more influence (the first time is free). The cost resets to 0 at the end of each day. (thanks jmkarlsson for the idea)

Added the possibility to unlock Nicole's foreplay performances (handjob, footjob, titsjob), along with the corresponding dialogs.

Added a background for Nicole's videos during dialogs

As always, don't forget to move all of your girlpacks into the new game folder!

Version 8: Dates!
SPOILER

Added a new shop to buy improvements for the dates
Added an improvement to unlock the previous new shop
Added content for the café date and added a new date
Added a new phase to the café date
Added the possibility to unlock Nicole's three next performances (Pose, Solo Fingering, Toys Masturbation)
Added new levels for Nicole's outfits
Added a new category of finishers, threesome and group finishers
Updated all basic girlpacks to add these new categories
Added a "Hide footjob" option

Fixed a bug that caused some girls to disappear from the hiring screen
Hopefully fixed a bug causing the work phase to not end following a scene with Nicole
Other minor fixes

Some new things for Nicole to do in the booth, but all the other things are nowhere to be found. No new dates, no new store.

How do we get them

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Bug 8.0

It is possible that you put the girl not correct in the field aslant that blocks the client and the girl. When you put another girl on this client you have there two girls. It is not possible to get the aslant girl back normal.

Movie from Rachel on work the movie footjob plays not correct you have pixel in this movie.
That's an old bug that I thought was fixed... Looks like I'll have to go back at it.

Thanks for the report!

I love the upgrade you made to the negotiator. Huge improvement for when you start enabling the higher level shows while still hiring new girls who aren't willing to do some of that stuff yet. Too bad it doesn't work on Nicole (at least not for anything beyond Foreplay).
Thanks jmkarlsson for that!
As for Nicole, I intend to keep her "unnegotiable".

Update 8.1
SPOILER

Changed name of missionary and doggystyle performances to facing vaginal and back vaginal
Old girlpacks will still work without issue, not needing any change for the packmakers

Fixed a bug that caused video tokens to not be saved between game sessions
Added text files in the musics subfolders: this should fix an issue with Nicole's date videos not displaying and freezing the game on the video scene.

Reworked the finisher mechanic: now a finisher will require a certain minimal performance to be available (e.g. a creampie requires at least a facing vaginal (old missionary) sex act, a facial at least a blowjob performance,...) Dance and pose do not allow for any finisher.

Slight rework of the negotiator: you can now use them multiple times in a work day, but each time will cost you 5 more influence (the first time is free). The cost resets to 0 at the end of each day. (thanks jmkarlsson for the idea)

Added the possibility to unlock Nicole's foreplay performances (handjob, footjob, titsjob), along with the corresponding dialogs.

Added a background for Nicole's videos during dialogs

Version 8: Dates!
SPOILER

Added a new shop to buy improvements for the dates
Added an improvement to unlock the previous new shop
Added content for the café date and added a new date
Added a new phase to the café date
Added the possibility to unlock Nicole's three next performances (Pose, Solo Fingering, Toys Masturbation)
Added new levels for Nicole's outfits
Added a new category of finishers, threesome and group finishers
Updated all basic girlpacks to add these new categories
Added a "Hide footjob" option

Fixed a bug that caused some girls to disappear from the hiring screen
Hopefully fixed a bug causing the work phase to not end following a scene with Nicole
Other minor fixes

Some new things for Nicole to do in the booth, but all the other things are nowhere to be found. No new dates, no new store.

How do we get them
The new small update (8.1) only added the foreplay for Nicole.
So if you already played version 8, there is not much more.
Now, if you come from version 7, you can find the new date in Nicole's shop in her office, and you can unlock the new personal improvements shop in the Improvements shop (yeah that's a bit confusing).

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
When he says Nicole foreplay possibility. Is that actually possible or Gargoyle Riding Vampires possible?

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Some of my girls dont want to perform "sex" since the update. Not sure if its those that I changed with the editor since I have a lot, if no one else has that problem later im gonna try a fresh install.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
That's an old bug that I thought was fixed... Looks like I'll have to go back at it.

Thanks for the report!

Thanks jmkarlsson for that!
As for Nicole, I intend to keep her "unnegotiable".

The new small update (8.1) only added the foreplay for Nicole.
So if you already played version 8, there is not much more.
Now, if you come from version 7, you can find the new date in Nicole's shop in her office, and you can unlock the new personal improvements shop in the Improvements shop (yeah that's a bit confusing).
There is no personal improvment shop in the improvementshop....

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When he says Nicole foreplay possibility. Is that actually possible or Gargoyle Riding Vampires possible?
It is possible, unlockable in the same way as the other performances.

Some of my girls dont want to perform "sex" since the update. Not sure if its those that I changed with the editor since I have a lot, if no one else has that problem later im gonna try a fresh install.
Try "repairing" the girls concerned (go to the "See staff" screen and click "Repair this girl" for the girl concerned, or simply click "Repair all girls").

There is no personal improvment shop in the improvementshop....
It's called "Personal coach" in the improvements store.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Is there something special I need to do to unlock the new stuff for Nicole? I've maxed out the first date and the tennis date, had all of the scenes with her at her apartment, but the highest she'll do in the club is pose nude. I have about 500 Nicole points because I keep passing the game, but nothing new ever shows up in the shop.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is there something special I need to do to unlock the new stuff for Nicole? I've maxed out the first date and the tennis date, had all of the scenes with her at her apartment, but the highest she'll do in the club is pose nude. I have about 500 Nicole points because I keep passing the game, but nothing new ever shows up in the shop.
You should be able to buy the new performances in the assistant shop, the same way you bought dance and pose.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
i dind't play it yet but i know i will love it all those girlpacks are like so cool but at same time i can't add it one by one damm :(

Mar 22, 2021
Any Cheat?
closest thing I've found to one is setting all the girls' attributes to 100. Do that, then hire 3, rotate them in, and you can build your club up very quickly. Hire a fourth and fifth to rotate in after a few days. you still have to figure out what order to buy stuff in so there's still a little thinking involved but it does make the game pretty easy and it means as soon as you pass a policy all your girls can do it and make the maximum right away.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
closest thing I've found to one is setting all the girls' attributes to 100. Do that, then hire 3, rotate them in, and you can build your club up very quickly. Hire a fourth and fifth to rotate in after a few days. you still have to figure out what order to buy stuff in so there's still a little thinking involved but it does make the game pretty easy and it means as soon as you pass a policy all your girls can do it and make the maximum right away.
Or, he could go into the girlpack folders and just watch the videos and not bother with the game ;)

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes