What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Are you talking about the basic girlspack??
Bcoz that is the same as whats there in the base game

I am asking for extra girlspack
I was not talking about the basic girlpacks.
The community made several HUNDREDS of extra girlpacks.
Expand the secions in the OP and you will find them.

ralrae

Jan 4, 2018
This may have been mentioned before, but in my first attempt to play this game, I noticed that if the "hairColor" field in the description.json file is not an exact match for what the developer expects, it will come back as "Black" in the games character description. So, if there is "blonde" instead of "blond", or "brown" instead of "brunette" (which are both common entries in the girlpack description.json files I've looked at) it always comes back as "Black".

Reactions: fcut and Tinuss

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
OK i have got a bunch of girlpacks,placed them in the folder, recruited them in game and put them to work but the videos dont seem to work for them.
I can see the videos for the basic girls but not for the additional ones

Joram34

Aug 29, 2020
My first post here because of my bad English level (another French victim of bad English Education :p ) and I don't want to made you trad my post but I'm a big fan of this game and I made some girlpacks for myself (Tory Lane/Allie Sin/etc. with 180+ vids for all and webm format for low data). I want to share but I'm not sure about copyrights? and this will be only on nopy and without invite account access at the moment I can't upload on it so this have to wait sorry. But not the subject...

After playing the new update I have to made/make? a suggestion

Reworked the finisher mechanic: now a finisher will require a certain minimal performance to be available (e.g. a creampie requires at least a facing vaginal (old missionary) sex act, a facial at least a blowjob performance,...) Dance and pose do not allow for any finisher.
Well I find this a good game mechanic but there's a problem: For example with girls who can't perform (or just don't have vids) some performances. For titsjob for example some tinytits girls can't perform this but have some "boobs" cumshot. We have to made a false video or to check can perform Titsjob even without videos to unlock tits cumshots. That's a problem. Not a big one but that made Tits cum shot unavailable on game for this girls without this "trick";)

Another point with the footjob upgrades: When we uncheck footjob performance on the options we still have to buy Footjob for the studio on foreplay to advance for others upgrades. Cost some money for no needs (if we don't want to play with this option) And it's the same to advance in Nic Story performances. Not a big deal but if we can be able to choose to don't play with footjob is there a way to haven't to buy it for in game progression?

Again I'm really sorry for my bad English lvl. And I hope I don't made any bad mistakes with sentences.

Thanks a lot for this game and the great idea of girlpacks. And thanks to the community for all those packs and to sailer for the girlpack edit tool (big help when having a lot of girls and more intuitive than to do it one by one on sublime text )

Last edited:

Alex4747

Nov 9, 2019
(Excuse for bad english) Did someone have a problem with wrong videos in game? I use a lot of girl packs, but didn't find that videos in their folders. I find 3 that 'wrong' videos in game - tits job, finish on tits, and orgy finishin. In orgy fin. - video the same for the 3 and 4-some. All girls have a chance for catching that 3 clip's.
That videos have a very big chance (maby 1/3). For orgy - very often (1/2). I seen that bug at all girls. But that 3 videos is not in the girl packs (I checked. Taked a pair of hours).
How remove them?

ratmobile

Jun 7, 2018
I'm sure this has been floated before but how about a gallery mode for the girls? Maybe you can buy a private chambers upgrade which allows for private service calls, and you can choose the type of sex act and pay accordingly. I think that would add to the end game and give players something more to do with their money.

Joram34

Aug 29, 2020
(Excuse for bad english) Did someone have a problem with wrong videos in game? I use a lot of girl packs, but didn't find that videos in their folders. I find 3 that 'wrong' videos in game - tits job, finish on tits, and orgy finishin. In orgy fin. - video the same for the 3 and 4-some. All girls have a chance for catching that 3 clip's.
That videos have a very big chance (maby 1/3). For orgy - very often (1/2). I seen that bug at all girls. But that 3 videos is not in the girl packs (I checked. Taked a pair of hours).
How remove them?
Because they haven't videos for this performances but json files for them aren't well made and tell they can perform so this shows videos from an other girl.
You can use the tool from sailer Sailer Edit Girls Tool and check if the girls have orange "Can do" performances on the "Statistics/costs" tab . If yes and you see zero video uncheck the button and click the save button. that will edit json file of this girl. Do the same for all to be sure to not have the problem anymore for any girls ;) Sorry for my English too :LOL:

Is there a way to get Nicole to take a cum shot? I've already got her to do the Foreplay jobs.
Not on this update. have to wait the next one I think. You can check the dev schedule here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex4747

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Since I see the dev post here sometimes, I'll throw up some random thoughts and ideas I had after playing through the current version. Some of them are probably bad. Others have probably come up a thousand times already. Take them for what they are: Just ideas.
  • Openness stat and how it ties into girl progression could be improved a bit.
    • At the very least, a simple QoL enhancement: Change the UI so that one click gives 5 points instead of clicking 5 times, per girl, per day (at max upgrade). Would lose the ability to distribute points but it's not really needed anyway.
    • Longer term: Maybe tie openness and willingness to do some kind of prerequisites system instead of just a number. For example a girl won't have sex until she's gone through a certain number of oral sessions.
  • As I also mentioned in my review, keep the automation upgrades coming. Having to do menial tasks like handing out cigarettes was fun early on, but it was equally great when I could hire and then finally upgrade away from it once it got annoying with more booths.
    • By the way: Keeping all booths running feels too work intensive right now. Maybe have longer loops or let me hire a madame to put them in available rooms without my intervention, for example.
      • Add a quest line to bang aforementioned madame, like Nicole :cool:
    • Eventually/end-game, I would like to see the Factorio of brothels where it just manages itself and I can just watch the fun.
  • More things to build or upgrade in general.
    • The booth room feels like it has enough "tech levels" now.
    • Maybe a BDSM room? Or a swimming pool? Of course that would require adding a special category of scenes for those rooms.
    • Expand on girl lottery. Was a nice change of pace from just hiring. Added some variety without being too comlex.
  • Scene/progress tracker maybe? Would be nice to see in the UI if I've already seen all scenes or finishers for a girl so I could consider retiring her for someone else.
    • In that vein, while I don't know if video selection is random or round-robin but maybe the latter would be better for variety and to ensure you don't randomly never get to see a certain scene.
  • Maybe have more girls that can only be obtained in special ways, or through events? Maybe someone comes visiting the club and plays with one of the workers? Or maybe Nicole brings a friend to work and she gets hired? :)
  • Enjoyed the tease/progression element in general. Nicole is a great example of this too. Keep it up :)
So there's the long list of random. If you read through the whole thing, you have my respect!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The game is quite OK, a bit like Scoreville.

It's just a shame that people purposely create games with the intention of people breaking copyright laws to share content for the games. It's fine as long as there's no economic interest in it, in my opinion.

This game has a very good concept... but why couldn't it have been done in a 3D world, and with the possibility of purchasing (for real money) new characters? I would rather do that than shittin' on my old business partners.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The game is quite OK, a bit like Scoreville.

It's just a shame that people purposely create games with the intention of people breaking copyright laws to share content for the games. It's fine as long as there's no economic interest in it, in my opinion.

This game has a very good concept... but why couldn't it have been done in a 3D world, and with the possibility of purchasing (for real money) new characters? I would rather do that than shittin' on my old business partners.
it's possible, sure. But takes a lot more skill, time and money(for rig).

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Devs or anyone, is there a way to edit the base duration of when the club is open? I'm not taking about the stage duration multipliers-but the standard club opening time?

I know this would throw a wrench into some of the mechanics as they would get tired before the timer expires when your maxxed sex acts and have all the bonus' unlocked. Any info on is this possible?

Also are there plans to make customer finish moves random and not user clicked? As in the customer decides where to cum.

Good game :) 8.1 is working fine in all aspects even with over 500 girls ;)

Reactions: Joram34 and Tinuss

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
  • By the way: Keeping all booths running feels too work intensive right now. Maybe have longer loops or let me hire a madame to put them in available rooms without my intervention, for example.
You can give them a costume that increases the time they have for each loop.
That should help a little, but some girlpack creators dont consider how long a loop is played so you come across short videos that are played multiple times and others that arent played fully despite the extented looptime

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
My first post here because of my bad English level (another French victim of bad English Education :p ) and I don't want to made you trad my post but I'm a big fan of this game and I made some girlpacks for myself (Tory Lane/Allie Sin/etc. with 180+ vids for all and webm format for low data). I want to share but I'm not sure about copyrights? and this will be only on nopy and without invite account access at the moment I can't upload on it so this have to wait sorry. But not the subject...

After playing the new update I have to made/make? a suggestion

Well I find this a good game mechanic but there's a problem: For example with girls who can't perform (or just don't have vids) some performances. For titsjob for example some tinytits girls can't perform this but have some "boobs" cumshot. We have to made a false video or to check can perform Titsjob even without videos to unlock tits cumshots. That's a problem. Not a big one but that made Tits cum shot unavailable on game for this girls without this "trick";)

Another point with the footjob upgrades: When we uncheck footjob performance on the options we still have to buy Footjob for the studio on foreplay to advance for others upgrades. Cost some money for no needs (if we don't want to play with this option) And it's the same to advance in Nic Story performances. Not a big deal but if we can be able to choose to don't play with footjob is there a way to haven't to buy it for in game progression?

Again I'm really sorry for my bad English lvl. And I hope I don't made any bad mistakes with sentences.

Thanks a lot for this game and the great idea of girlpacks. And thanks to the community for all those packs and to sailer for the girlpack edit tool (big help when having a lot of girls and more intuitive than to do it one by one on sublime text )
For the finishers, you can use finishers for later perforamances. So, for example, if you have a pack without titsjob but with tits finishers, you would be able to see those when the girl is perfoming any oral/sex/group performance. So that way, you can see those clips without needing to turn her titsjob abilities on.

As for the footjob, the game's progression is tied to having to unlock it, both from a game design point of view and a technical one. So, no, there won't be any way to not have to unlock footjobs.

Since I see the dev post here sometimes, I'll throw up some random thoughts and ideas I had after playing through the current version. Some of them are probably bad. Others have probably come up a thousand times already. Take them for what they are: Just ideas.
  • Openness stat and how it ties into girl progression could be improved a bit.
    • At the very least, a simple QoL enhancement: Change the UI so that one click gives 5 points instead of clicking 5 times, per girl, per day (at max upgrade). Would lose the ability to distribute points but it's not really needed anyway.
    • Longer term: Maybe tie openness and willingness to do some kind of prerequisites system instead of just a number. For example a girl won't have sex until she's gone through a certain number of oral sessions.
  • As I also mentioned in my review, keep the automation upgrades coming. Having to do menial tasks like handing out cigarettes was fun early on, but it was equally great when I could hire and then finally upgrade away from it once it got annoying with more booths.
      • Add a quest line to bang aforementioned madame, like Nicole :cool:
    • Eventually/end-game, I would like to see the Factorio of brothels where it just manages itself and I can just watch the fun.
  • More things to build or upgrade in general.
    • The booth room feels like it has enough "tech levels" now.
    • Maybe a BDSM room? Or a swimming pool? Of course that would require adding a special category of scenes for those rooms.
    • Expand on girl lottery. Was a nice change of pace from just hiring. Added some variety without being too comlex.
  • Scene/progress tracker maybe? Would be nice to see in the UI if I've already seen all scenes or finishers for a girl so I could consider retiring her for someone else.
    • In that vein, while I don't know if video selection is random or round-robin but maybe the latter would be better for variety and to ensure you don't randomly never get to see a certain scene.
  • Maybe have more girls that can only be obtained in special ways, or through events? Maybe someone comes visiting the club and plays with one of the workers? Or maybe Nicole brings a friend to work and she gets hired? :)
  • Enjoyed the tease/progression element in general. Nicole is a great example of this too. Keep it up :)
So there's the long list of random. If you read through the whole thing, you have my respect!
So, there is a lot here.
First, I don't quiet understand what you are talking about in your first point about Openness. Are you refering to lessons increasing openness?
For your second point on openness, the current system sort of already does that, since openness increases only rom certain performances in the booth, depending on the girl's current openness. It can be bypassed by lessons, but it is their objective after all.
I could indeed think about adding an improvement or maybe a service that would partially automate the girl's placement.
As for full automation, I feel like it would kill the gameplay, but I'll think about it.
Far in the future, there is a "massage" or other specialized perfoamance aspect I would like to add. Still thinking about how to do it.
A scene progress/gallery is something people are askjing for more and more. I believe it's a good idea, but I'll have to think about how to do it properly.
And more story/main girls is also something I have in mind. But I think I'd like to finish Nicole before adding more. I might work on Nicolette before though, I'm not sure.

Devs or anyone, is there a way to edit the base duration of when the club is open? I'm not taking about the stage duration multipliers-but the standard club opening time?

I know this would throw a wrench into some of the mechanics as they would get tired before the timer expires when your maxxed sex acts and have all the bonus' unlocked. Any info on is this possible?

Also are there plans to make customer finish moves random and not user clicked? As in the customer decides where to cum.

Good game :) 8.1 is working fine in all aspects even with over 500 girls ;)
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean the duration of the work phase? Or something else?

Reactions: Joram34
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes