What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Hi guys i've a little question for players on how to balance the game:

I tried to do it for 98 girls but it didn't feel successful too much girl to buy and definitely not enough in the lottery so any advice would be useful....

here is what i've down:

-8 girls for starter: 300 $
-10 girls - Tier 1: 1400-1800 $ +10 rep
-10 girls - Tier 2: 3200-4000 $ +20 rep
-25 girls - Tier 3: 6000-8500 $ +30 rep
-10 girls - Tier 4: 14000-16000 $ +40 rep
-15 girls - Tier 5: 30000- 55000 $ +50 rep

-20 girls in Lottery

So if you've got tips to balance it........

Feb 22, 2018
Hi guys i've a little question for players on how to balance the game:

I tried to do it for 98 girls but it didn't feel successful too much girl to buy and definitely not enough in the lottery so any advice would be useful....

here is what i've down:

-8 girls for starter: 300 $
-10 girls - Tier 1: 1400-1800 $ +10 rep
-10 girls - Tier 2: 3200-4000 $ +20 rep
-25 girls - Tier 3: 6000-8500 $ +30 rep
-10 girls - Tier 4: 14000-16000 $ +40 rep
-15 girls - Tier 5: 30000- 55000 $ +50 rep

-20 girls in Lottery

So if you've got tips to balance it........
Well in my experience after you have all the upgrades, girls require 2 days rest, so 18 (basically triple the booth count) is a minimum for a smooth flow. From there its just a personal taste, i usually keep em around 25-30 total, just for management sake. For me it's easier to fire some and add new packs instead than to manage it ingame.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well in my experience after you have all the upgrades, girls require 2 days rest, so 18 (basically triple the booth count) is a minimum for a smooth flow. From there its just a personal taste, i usually keep em around 25-30 total, just for management sake. For me it's easier to fire some and add new packs instead than to manage it ingame.
To me 18 girls is the sweet spot since you can have 6 rooms and you need about 2 days of rest time for each girl before she has enough energy for a full work day again. A few more or less is fine but a lot less means your girls will constantly run out of energy and a lot more means most of your girls have nothing to do most of the time.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I keep forgetting to mention this, but the latest version seems to have broken the tennis dates. In the previous version, once you get her naked tennis date wardrobe unlocked you used to have some video rewards for the tennis date. In the current version as soon as you get her naked, all of the tennis dates are done. All of the video rewards for those seem to get skipped. The dates for the other outfit work fine.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I keep forgetting to mention this, but the latest version seems to have broken the tennis dates. In the previous version, once you get her naked tennis date wardrobe unlocked you used to have some video rewards for the tennis date. In the current version as soon as you get her naked, all of the tennis dates are done. All of the video rewards for those seem to get skipped. The dates for the other outfit work fine.
I noticed that as well.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
is it possible to change the sexual modalities of each girl? Add or train modalities that you don't practice?

Mirage_Z

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I have been having this problem for couple of days.
All of a sudden, videos stopped showing in game for some girls, even for girls that previously were working fine, now its just blank when they are performing, any idea what might have caused this?

Tried to redownload the game, tried to see if json file is correct, and if there are videos in dir, and everything seems normal, just all of a sudden, no video.

Aonrayon

Nov 20, 2017
Hello Tobe,

I have been really enjoying your work, thank you very much for creating Venus Club.
As a potential future feature, might it be possible to have a way to organise different girls? It can get crowded in the menu with multiple girlpacks.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
All of a sudden, videos stopped showing in game for some girls, even for girls that previously were working fine, now its just blank when they are performing, any idea what might have caused this?

Tried to redownload the game, tried to see if json file is correct, and if there are videos in dir, and everything seems normal, just all of a sudden, no video.
Could be memory and/or codec issues... Had an update of any drivers? What are you running the game on etc?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hello Tobe,

I have been really enjoying your work, thank you very much for creating Venus Club.
As a potential future feature, might it be possible to have a way to organise different girls? It can get crowded in the menu with multiple girlpacks.
Just fire the ones you aren't using, or remove the folder for girls you never use from the girlpacks folder. I have a backup folder that I keep some of the girls I like but not as much as my favorites in case I want to swap some of them in again later.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Reboot your computer and update your video card drivers.

Jul 31, 2017
i seem to be having issues with some packs not displaying specific category's like FacingVaginal and just plays a default one not from the selection of videos, they are .webm and there are more than the usual 3. any ideas to fix it?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
i seem to be having issues with some packs not displaying specific category's like FacingVaginal and just plays a default one not from the selection of videos, they are .webm and there are more than the usual 3. any ideas to fix it?
Check if you still have the old "Doggy" and "Missionary" folders with clips in the pack? When you have (for instance) "Doggy" and "BackVaginal" folders both with clips? You should remove either one of the folders. Same goes for "Missionary" and "FacingVaginal" folders. Can only have 1 of them with clips.

Ps. I hope I have made this understandable. :p

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Check if you still have the old "Doggy" and "Missionary" folders with clips in the pack? When you have (for instance) "Doggy" and "BackVaginal" folders both with clips? You should remove either one of the folders. Same goes for "Missionary" and "FacingVaginal" folders. Can only have 1 of them with clips.

Ps. I hope I have made this understandable. :p
I figured that out too. However, with a few girls even when I moved all of the files to the new folders and deleted the old ones, those vids still wouldn't play within the game.

Reactions: ElementalWillow

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I figured that out too. However, with a few girls even when I moved all of the files to the new folders and deleted the old ones, those vids still wouldn't play within the game.
Check the Description.json file and make sure the sex activities are flagged correctly:

"doMissionary": true,
"doDoggystyle": true,

If that is correct then make sure the folder paths and names are correct and match the folder structure with the girlpacks that are working.

If that doesn't help then the videos could have a problem or are in a format that the game can't play.

litarrati

Aug 4, 2020
Hey Tobe I love what you have going on here. Would you consider allowing people in the community to help with some of the development tasks? If so DM me. I'd be willing to donate some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicissitudo
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes