What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

dexter_KAM

Jun 4, 2017
I'll have a look at it, it might be complex to add.

The videos during the work phase or the dates videos?
If it is the latter, make sure that your Music folder in the game contains two subfolders named "Club" and "Work".
If it is the former, try updating your codecs, or try another version of the game (e.g. try the Win32 if you're using the Win64 version).
Hello,

In both the cases, I have the codecs installed, also tested the same on 32 as well as 64 bit version of the game.
Able to hear the audio just no video. and just for Nicole.

also the music folder has subfolders contains subfolders but is empty.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
ive tried that but i dont understand how to do a mass action to change them all to 100
huh, looking a it, there doesnt seem to be a way to do it. Good point.

Maybe sailer can add it as a feature?
Would be nice it if it worked on Openness and popularity at least.

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
I've been having a lot of fun with this for some time now, it really scratches that Yakuza series' Club Cabaret itch.

Tobe, I'd like to make a few simple QoL suggestions.
  • When recruiting girls, we should be able to sort them by price instead of alphabetically (ideally both), as that would give a better sense of progression (particularly if we have a lot of girlpacks installed).
  • Money spent on upgrades should not count as expenses after a work night. I assume your calculations compare the money we had at the start of the day with the one after working. All it would take is to compare that with the amount we have right before working, as that way we can actually tell how much profit we're making.

Apart from that, I'm looking forward to what you implement down the line.

I feel like a more visually appealing UI would do wonders. It's kind of unintuitive to compare stats just looking at the numbers. You obviously know this, but, for everyone else, this is how it is done in Yakuza, notice the bars on the bottom right.

This could work better if you grouped up some attributes, so girls would only have 4 or 5.
  1. Dance/Posing
  2. Foreplay/Oral
  3. Sex (maybe separate it into Vaginal & Anal?)
  4. Group

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, . Some might be included in other packs, but most of them should be new. They're all cutouts and I tried to make the sizes consistent.

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello,

In both the cases, I have the codecs installed, also tested the same on 32 as well as 64 bit version of the game.
Able to hear the audio just no video. and just for Nicole.

also the music folder has subfolders contains subfolders but is empty.
Then I don't know what your problem is.
Could you send me your log file?
You can find it here:
C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club
It's the file called Player.log.

I've been having a lot of fun with this for some time now, it really scratches that Yakuza series' Club Cabaret itch.

Tobe, I'd like to make a few simple QoL suggestions.
  • When recruiting girls, we should be able to sort them by price instead of alphabetically (ideally both), as that would give a better sense of progression (particularly if we have a lot of girlpacks installed).
  • Money spent on upgrades should not count as expenses after a work night. I assume your calculations compare the money we had at the start of the day with the one after working. All it would take is to compare that with the amount we have right before working, as that way we can actually tell how much profit we're making.

Apart from that, I'm looking forward to what you implement down the line.

I feel like a more visually appealing UI would do wonders. It's kind of unintuitive to compare stats just looking at the numbers. You obviously know this, but, for everyone else, this is how it is done in Yakuza, notice the bars on the bottom right.

This could work better if you grouped up some attributes, so girls would only have 4 or 5.
  1. Dance/Posing
  2. Foreplay/Oral
  3. Sex (maybe separate it into Vaginal & Anal?)
  4. Group

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm also uploading all the portraits I'm using (currently for 92 girls). Some might be included in other packs, but most of them should be new. They're all cutouts and I tried to make the sizes consistent.
The UI does indeed need a lot of rework, pretty much everywhere...
Thanks for your suggestions !

There is a costume to increases the chance for an event. What would be considered an event?
Sometimes, at the end of a night, some random event happens, assuming you have the correct girls. This feature only works for the base girls though.

dexter_KAM

Jun 4, 2017
Then I don't know what your problem is.
Could you send me your log file?
You can find it here:
C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club
It's the file called Player.log.

The UI does indeed need a lot of rework, pretty much everywhere...
Thanks for your suggestions !

Sometimes, at the end of a night, some random event happens, assuming you have the correct girls. This feature only works for the base girls though.
Hi Tobe,

Here is my log file. Any ways thanks for taking the time.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi Tobe,

Here is my log file. Any ways thanks for taking the time.
OK, I think I know why this happens to you (if you're interested, the basic idea is that your PC, for some reason, does not like certain video formats, and Unity is not a fan of that...).
I'm about to drop the next update, tell me if that changes anything.
If not, I'll try something else and send you another version.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something that just occurred to me that might be interesting as probably an optional feature would be to expand the dating system so that in addition to having an openness requirement for each girl, to unlock a new tier of work with her you first have to use the dating system to "break her in". Then the game would just use a random video from the girlpack for that category as the conclusion of the "date". I could definitely see some people not wanting that so I would make it optional if you do something like that, but I think it would be cool as a way to add some challenge other than just setting high dollar costs to the girls.

dexter_KAM

Jun 4, 2017
OK, I think I know why this happens to you (if you're interested, the basic idea is that your PC, for some reason, does not like certain video formats, and Unity is not a fan of that...).
I'm about to drop the next update, tell me if that changes anything.
If not, I'll try something else and send you another version.
Hi Tobe,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, the issue was more with the display adapter being used.
"Got null handle from IDXGIResource::GetSharedHandle. " this peeked my interest and as it turns out switching to integrated graphics makde it work. For some reason ATI graphics causes null handles.

It works now! :)

Reactions: Lou111

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
at this point, i think it will be better to move the game into the installed game folder and overwrite (if possible) the game's files , as this would take wayy less time than copy-pasting a thousands Gigs of girls pack files.

honestly hope it's possible XD

Reactions: Tinuss

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
at this point, i think it will be better to move the game into the installed game folder and overwrite (if possible) the game's files , as this would take wayy less time than copy-pasting a thousands Gigs of girls pack files.

This should absolutely work.

But if it doesn't, just remove everything from the game's folder except the "Girlpacks" folder.
need more about Nicole Plz
Content for Nicole is slowly added in each update.

Hi Tobe,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, the issue was more with the display adapter being used.
"Got null handle from IDXGIResource::GetSharedHandle. " this peeked my interest and as it turns out switching to integrated graphics makde it work. For some reason ATI graphics causes null handles.

It works now! :)
Good to know, I'll point that to people if it happens to them!

Reactions: dexter_KAM

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020

Do a cut-paste instead of copy-paste, it takes less than 1 second time :sneaky:

Reactions: Pamphlet and Lou111

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 8.0

It is possible that you put the girl not correct in the field aslant that blocks the client and the girl. When you put another girl on this client you have there two girls. It is not possible to get the aslant girl back normal.

Movie from Rachel on work the movie footjob plays not correct you have pixel in this movie.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes