What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys, donno if I'm doing something wrong but the automatic dispensers unlocked from the mafia do not work... any ideas?
Under the mafia chick in the store is a button that toggles between "Active [abiities]" and "locked [abilities]" Click that, then the benefits you bought will show. From there click on it to activate it, you have to pay a subscription each day but it evens out.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Actually, ive got a better idea (probably?). How about "passive" (any scene when male does most of the work) and "active" (where female does most of the work). It also kinda fits into the whole "train-to-do-more" openness thing, in a sense that first a girl agrees to just be there, and then eventually to actively participate.
In a sense, this indeed fits the "openness" theme better (althoug you could argue that front and back does fit too). The problem of changing that is mostly due to the fact that packs are currently "Missionary" and "Doggystyle" which are both generally "passive". So if I change it into what you suggest, most packs (if not all of them) will suddenly be incorrect, and I don't want to "force" packmakers to have to rework all of their 600+ packs, especially since they already had to add a new performance recently.
Front and back, however, fit better for that, since missionary is "Front" and doggystyle is "Back".

Reactions: gaston2020

danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
The changelog mentions a Nicole date at a cafe but I can't reach it. I have done the bar and tennis dates many times, have hundreds of Nicole points, all of her costumes and all of her improvements

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The changelog mentions a Nicole date at a cafe but I can't reach it. I have done the bar and tennis dates many times, have hundreds of Nicole points, all of her costumes and all of her improvements
Small mistake on my part, the bar is technically a café/bar. So I tend to use those terms interchangeably.
So the "café" date is the "bar" date.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Under the mafia chick in the store is a button that toggles between "Active [abiities]" and "locked [abilities]" Click that, then the benefits you bought will show. From there click on it to activate it, you have to pay a subscription each day but it evens out.
Thank you for that! I've been playing the game for a while but never figured that part out. I thought it just wasn't working yet.

Reactions: macewindoom

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you for that! I've been playing the game for a while but never figured that part out. I thought it just wasn't working yet.
No problem! I'm usually dumb as shit when it comes to these games so I'm happy to be the one answering for once hahaha

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The mini-game for Nicole is nice, but something needs to be changed with it. Whether you have less boobies, or put more eyes, or something, because it is very, very hard to even last the 45 seconds or get 30 eyes. It is way easier to get the -3- boobies with not even moving the pointer around than it is to even get 3 eyes moving it around. Make the screen bigger, make less boobies and eyes appearing, or if the pointer is not moving, make it so what -runs- into it doesn't count for or against the player (I know this would be a miracle of coding).

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Hmm I noticed a bug, forgive me if it has been reported already but I noticed it right now.

Using old packs also lead to have 3some and 4some finish which lead to some other girl's pack videos playing (obviously, the old pack doesn't contain the right folders).

I think it's something one can fix manually pack by pack but viewing some json files I can't really get which are the lines to add to make 3some and 4some facial true or false.

Any help?

Nvm, I found it:

"doThreesomeFinish":
"doGroupFinish":

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The mini-game for Nicole is nice, but something needs to be changed with it. Whether you have less boobies, or put more eyes, or something, because it is very, very hard to even last the 45 seconds or get 30 eyes. It is way easier to get the -3- boobies with not even moving the pointer around than it is to even get 3 eyes moving it around. Make the screen bigger, make less boobies and eyes appearing, or if the pointer is not moving, make it so what -runs- into it doesn't count for or against the player (I know this would be a miracle of coding).
It was extremely hard for me at first too. But I got a lot better at it as time went on, and now I "win" about half the time. The key is staying closer to the sides. And since you can do it over and over again once a day, theres no real downside or rush. There's only so much content for her in the game so far. Its a fun side aspect for me.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I have a quick question about the game that you guys could probably answer for me. I played the game a few months ago, put it up for a while and then recently got back into it. My first time, money was never an issue. After a while, I was making huge sums every day and ran out of things to spend it on other than hiring new girls. However, this time around, I've noted days where I actually LOSE money when I don't spend anything on an upgrade or a new girl. Basically, my expenses for the day exceeded what the girls earned.

Is there a way that I can see what the basic costs of running the business are? I couldn't locate anything on my own. Also, do the girls get paid on a daily basis while I'm employing them, beyond the initial fee? Otherwise, I couldn't figure out why I would make say $2500 during the day, but end up with a negative of $500 due to expenses.

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
I have a quick question about the game that you guys could probably answer for me. I played the game a few months ago, put it up for a while and then recently got back into it. My first time, money was never an issue. After a while, I was making huge sums every day and ran out of things to spend it on other than hiring new girls. However, this time around, I've noted days where I actually LOSE money when I don't spend anything on an upgrade or a new girl. Basically, my expenses for the day exceeded what the girls earned.

Is there a way that I can see what the basic costs of running the business are? I couldn't locate anything on my own. Also, do the girls get paid on a daily basis while I'm employing them, beyond the initial fee? Otherwise, I couldn't figure out why I would make say $2500 during the day, but end up with a negative of $500 due to expenses.
if you speak of the balance sheet at the end of the day, the negative corresponds to your earnings - all the expenses you have made - the daily expenses of the Mafia.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
if you speak of the balance sheet at the end of the day, the negative corresponds to your earnings - all the expenses you have made - the daily expenses of the Mafia.
Yeah, but its weird because there are days that I make no purchases, don't have any subscriptions with the mafia, but still come up in the red. That's what I can't figure out.

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019

If you dont buy anything your expenses should be stable, but your income can change drasticaly if you got new girls that lowered your reputation(changes costumer wealth) or if you only have girls with low skill-levels performing, I think, could also be the popularity of the girl.
What they do has also an impact, a day with only groupsex should generate more than a day with only dancing

Reactions: Loganfin
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes