What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

berzag

Aug 14, 2017
I don't have Asa Akira and Bonnie Rotten available for hire. No added girls, didn't changed json or anything

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I keep getting stuck on loading girlpacks at the start, does anyone know how to fix? I've updated windows, no luck
Any error message?

I don't have Asa Akira and Bonnie Rotten available for hire. No added girls, didn't changed json or anything
Both of those girls are available through special means. You'll be able to unlock them after completing the fourth mission.

Mar 22, 2018
Any error message?
No error, just hangs for minutes, from thread history there was something to do with 3.5 and 4.8 net frameworks, but updated and issue persists for both 32 and 64 bit versions.

I've tried with no girlpacks, get a message saying the game won't work without girlpacks and then clicking any of the menu buttons does nothing

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No error, just hangs for minutes, from thread history there was something to do with 3.5 and 4.8 net frameworks, but updated and issue persists for both 32 and 64 bit versions.

I've tried with no girlpacks, get a message saying the game won't work without girlpacks and then clicking any of the menu buttons does nothing
I'm sorry, I have no clue about what's happening to you. I would have said there is something wrong with your OS or your installation of .NET but since you checked both of those, I don't know.
I'm guessing that for some reason, your OS doesn't allow the game to read external files. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do in that case...

Halstaff

Mar 23, 2020
Has anyone else had problems with mislabeled girlpacks from Papasmurf? I've had 2 so far that give ane rror whenever they load, there was a third that I tried to fix by changing the Dir name but that didn't do anything (I didn't think it would, but worth a shot)

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
Was "Venus Club" already taken?

Venus is a name like Zeus or Peter. You wouldn't write Peters's wife, either, would you?
"Venus's" just looks silly. :sneaky:

Reactions: Clerick
Mar 22, 2018
I'm sorry, I have no clue about what's happening to you. I would have said there is something wrong with your OS or your installation of .NET but since you checked both of those, I don't know.
I'm guessing that for some reason, your OS doesn't allow the game to read external files. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do in that case...
Unsure why exactly, but downloading the non-girlpack version then transferring the packs seems to have worked :unsure:

nipor

May 30, 2019
After Nicole's date where the first scene should play I get this screen.
The End scene button is unresponsive!
Any idea what could cause this?
thx

edit:
the video does not play at all, it goes straight to this screen.

Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
After Nicole's date where the first scene should play I get this screen.
The End scene button is unresponsive!
Any idea what could cause this?
thx

edit:
the video does not play at all, it goes straight to this screen.

View attachment 1077503
Make sure that your video codecs are up to date, you can find what you need for that

If after that it still does not work, could you send me your last autosave?
You can find your saves at
C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club

The autosaves should be the files named autosave1 and autosave2.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Tobe I would like to propose some changes to how the negotiator works in game, so that you can use him multible times but he costs you influence points each time he is used with increased prices for each level of activity.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes