VN HTML Completed Vera Blanc and the Island Phantom [Final] [Fleetp]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
16546.jpg

Overview:
Take on the role of Vera Blanc, a beautiful young woman who, after brain surgery,
gained the extraordinary ability to read other people's minds!
Daughter of Emmanuel Blanc, one of the richest people on Earth,
Vera left her life of luxury to use her powers to work alongside paranormal detective Brandon Mackey.
Be immersed in the world of the supernatural as you play the detective!
Vera and Brandon travel to Jamaica to meet a mysterious stranger.
He hires Vera and Brandon.
He wants them to travel to a deserted Caribbean island and investigate a phantom guarding a fortune in gold.
Will they recover the treasure and safely return to Jamaica, or meet their doom?
The game-ending you get depends on the choices you make
Thread Updated: 2023-02-27
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Fleetp -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Consolidated all 12 of my fan-made Vera Blanc Visual novels
Win:
- - - -

22-day1-1.jpg 22-day1-1c.jpg 22-day1-3-3a.jpg 22-day5-11-alt-a.jpg 22-hotsprings-fantasy.jpg 22-night-hot-2f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
EDIT: A big "Thank you" to BaasB for telling me how to claim ownership.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
A phantom have a mind you can read? I doubt this.
And she's the daughter of someone filthy rich, so why searching a treasure made of gold?
The Graal? Maybe.
The Immortality fruit? Sign me in.
An alien ship? Yeah!
Gold? Meh.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
A shame it uses the older and less attractive Genesis Models, but i guess there is a lot more assets for that series then for the later ones. How long would this game be? Is it a short linear game or is there some lengthy content to it.

Either way i hope people like your game, and seeing as its a completed one, i guess good luck with future endeavors too.

Reactions: fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
A shame it uses the older and less attractive Genesis Models, but i guess there is a lot more assets for that series then for the later ones. How long would this game be? Is it a short linear game or is there some lengthy content to it.

Either way i hope people like your game, and seeing as its a completed one, i guess good luck with future endeavors too.
Thank you for your comments. I used Victoria 4, Michael 4 and Michael 3 models, not Genesis. Game-play is about two hours.

Is this a real game? It only 26 mb
Yes, it is a real game. I used several techniques to minimize the game size, for example, using jpg instead of png images.

Reactions: Rafster

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I was under the asumption that those models were genesis 1 models, then genesis 2 and later were the Victoria 5 etc. models. Guess i am mistaken but they are indeed some of the most early daz3d models out there with the most assets content available too, so i get the appeal of using them over the overused and limited later generation models.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
If it was animated might've gave it a shot, but only nerds are gonna play it. Good pics though, if they were released in 2010.....

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The newgrounds link in the first post will take you to the on-line playable version. It requires any browser that supports HTML 5.
The game was designed to be played on a desktop or laptop computer, not a phone.
Links to most of my visual novels can be found at the-new-lagoon dot com. My username there is fleet

Very respectfully,
fleetp

Reactions: q96b

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I have more Vera Blanc visual novels. Send me a pm if you want a link to the next one in the series (Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror). It uses similar art and game play.
Teaser:
Travel with Vera to Romania as she hunts a vampire who attacked her detective partner.
Will you be able to solve the mystery?

Reactions: q96b

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I have more Vera Blanc visual novels. Send me a pm if you want a link to the next one in the series (Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror). It uses similar art and game play.
Teaser:
Travel with Vera to Romania as she hunts a vampire who attacked her detective partner.
Will you be able to solve the mystery?
Hi, could you release all of them in one folder/archive? Or link to all of them?

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hi, could you release all of them in one folder/archive? Or link to all of them?
Based on the mostly negative comments in this thread about the art (these were made years ago), I'm hesitant to post the visual novels here at f95zone. I'll send you a PM.

Reactions: CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Based on the mostly negative comments in this thread about the art (these were made years ago), I'm hesitant to post the visual novels here at f95zone. I'll send you a PM.
(link updated)
All Vera games (12) in one RAR5.X archive. Images and mp3 optimized. Only 290MB for all Vera games!

Last edited:
Reactions: q96b and fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
CobraPL, Thank you for doing that. :)

I recommend the Vera Blanc visual novels be played in the order I originally wrote the stories:

1. Vera Blanc and the Island Phantom
2. Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror
3. Vera Blanc and the Silver Mine Specter
4. Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs
5. Vera Blanc and the Unseen Enemy
6. Vera Blanc and the Identity Thief
7. Vera Blanc and the Crescent City Mystery
8. Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient
9. Vera Blanc and the Queen of Kor
10. Vera Blanc and the Columbia River Mystery
11. Vera Blanc and the Cursed Mummy
12. Vera Blanc and the Return to Romania

Very respectfully,
fleetp

Last edited:
Reactions: q96b and joik-best

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
fleetp

This is updated version. Readme with copyright and descriptions added, the games are now in desired order.
Have fun :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote