5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
10_result.png

Overview:
Veronica: Forbidden Passion tells the story about a young guy who came from the backcountry to a big city for the first time in his life. But he is lucky and quickly finds a job, which means that he does not have to be homeless under the bridge. And that's good news, and the second is the mistress of the house is a damn beautiful woman. And once he sees her, the protagonist falls head over heels in love​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-22
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: Fuckt@r - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version not released by developer, download at your own risk
ch1-42.png ch1_19_result.png ch1_22_result.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mistress of the house is a damn beautiful woman,
I'm curious to see where this goes. This looks like one of those games that just revolves around the mc having sex, rather than an eventual ending in mind.

I'm going to explore this one; although, :sneaky: maybe not quite as deeply as the mc is going to explore dat ass.

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Two bits of free advice:
  • Fix the text speed. Incorporating a text speed slider that doesn't change the text display speed should earn at least a de jure beating.
  • Change your dialog font to something easily readable. All caps with stylized letters is even more annoying than a hard coded, slow text display.

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Two bits of free advice:
  • Fix the text speed. Incorporating a text speed slider that doesn't change the text display speed should earn at least a de jure beating.
  • Change your dialog font to something easily readable. All caps with stylized letters is even more annoying than a hard coded, slow text display.
Thanks for advice. I'll work on it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview seems interesting. It reads slightly like a cliche romance story but at the same time i get it. It's understandable. Atleast from what i got for the overview, it's country guy meets hot city woman. I'm definitely down to play for sure.

Also because i saw the Big Ass.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is it just me or the preview images are giving me a "The Visit" intro vibes? hahaha

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Looks good but why is it forbidden? Seems straight up simple single love story to me.
It is not gonna be just simple single love story. It is not about love at all. About lust mostly. and it is not going to be easy to get her for the poor guy. Forbidden because she is married and faithful wife. She is not easy girl and wont be fucked like a nymphomaniac by anybody around.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It is not gonna be just simple single love story. It is not about love at all. About lust mostly. and it is not going to be easy to get her for the poor guy. Forbidden because she is married and faithful wife. She is not easy girl and wont be fucked like a nymphomaniac by anybody around.
Well not for long if I have my way.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok i finished. I was confused at first but then i realized i was repeating Ch. 3 like 2 times. Veronica ass though Jesus :love:.

That said if the game is about lust mostly and she isn't going to be easy(I'm assuming this from the dev's words here) then it looks like this is going to be a tease fest instead of a slow burn(Romance). I don't have a problem with it personally but i can see it'll be a problem for some.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update and eager to see where this goes overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: VossJck

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
you should be proud of yourself. even though english is not great, neither is mine and that is my only language. Making a game by yourself is no easy task, and creating that ass is more than just a simple work of art. It is amazing. People do not realize how long it takes to create something like that. great job. thanks for the share. I have seen posts on this sight of people willing to help with translating for free. programs are ok but they still can get it wrong. good luck with the project

Last edited:

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
you should be proud of yourself. even though english is not great, neither is mine and that is my only language. Making a game by yourself is no easy task, and creating that as is more than just a simple work of art. It is amazing. People do not realize how long it takes to create something like that. great job. thanks for the share. I have seen posts on this sight of people willing to help with translating for free. programs are ok but they still can get it wrong. good luck with the project
Thank you my friend for your kind words. Hope there are many people with a point of view like yours on this planet :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes