VN Ren'Py Abandoned Veronica: Forbidden Passion [v0.1] [Fuckt@r]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
It may well turn out that Veronica has other admirers besides the MC. Who knows?
That would be interesting, to say the least. Will there be other girls the MC strumble upon? She's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, BUTT ( :BootyTime: ) either make a lot of contents that drives the story? Or give some people the bone along the way until we get to the mistress cheating on her husband lol. Just ideas..

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
That would be interesting, to say the least. Will there be other girls the MC strumble upon? She's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, BUTT ( :BootyTime: ) either make a lot of contents that drives the story? Or give some people the bone along the way until we get to the mistress cheating on her husband lol. Just ideas..
There are plans to input several other girls into the storyline. But Veronica is the main female character.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe (and this is just a thought here) consider a romance route or lust route that way there will be more variety and possibly the chance for some more decision making in the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Two bits of free advice:
  • Fix the text speed. Incorporating a text speed slider that doesn't change the text display speed should earn at least a de jure beating.
  • Change your dialog font to something easily readable. All caps with stylized letters is even more annoying than a hard coded, slow text display.
You can always hit Shift and A to change the font size and style for now.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm actually optimistic for this game. From what I've read of the Dev he looks to actually want flesh out his story. I would like to be a part of that ride, but he mentioned "other admirers" and "we'll see" on NTR and gangbang so I'm out.

NTR just isn't my bag, optional or not. The only games that were good enough for me to ignore NTR were Where it all began and A Mothers Love.

BUT! I won't ignore this game (like usual) I'll follow the development and see what forms.
Wish you luck Dev!

Reactions: Nospamwss

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
I'm actually optimistic for this game. From what I've read of the Dev he looks to actually want flesh out his story. I would like to be a part of that ride, but he mentioned "other admirers" and "we'll see" on NTR and gangbang so I'm out.

NTR just isn't my bag, optional or not. The only games that were good enough for me to ignore NTR were Where it all began and A Mothers Love.

BUT! I won't ignore this game (like usual) I'll follow the development and see what forms.
Wish you luck Dev!
Thanks a lot. I said "other admirers" and "we'll see" because these are just some ways to develop the storyline in the future. Maybe she will have "other admirers" to make a guy jealous...Who knows. In any case, a beautiful woman like Veronica cannot be deprived of male attention, in my opinion.

• Angry

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thanks a lot. I said "other admirers" and "we'll see" because these are just some ways to develop the storyline in the future. Maybe she will have "other admirers" to make a guy jealous...Who knows. In any case, a beautiful woman like Veronica cannot be deprived of male attention, in my opinion.
That's fair. As I said, you make the game you wanna make. I don't mind male attention as long as the only one that gets to touch is the MC. That said, if you wanna have her get in 'touch' with some female attention, I'm definitely perking up my ears.

If you decide NOT to add dudes to her harem, I'll be clicking the download button SO FAST!

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
I am ready to listen to the advice and suggestions of the fans of the game, not because I have no ideas (there are a lot of them), but because in this way together we can make the game exactly the way we want it to be.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I am ready to listen to the advice and suggestions of the fans of the game, not because I have no ideas (there are a lot of them), but because in this way together we can make the game exactly the way we want it to be.
Yeah, that's not going to work, simply because people like different things. Someone already asked for NTR/sharing and at the same time some other people said they won't play the game if you add anything like that. The same goes for femdom, maledom and some other fetishes.

I for instance will put the game on ignore the moment I see a cock that's not attached to the MC, going anywhere near Veronica, but some people will be thrilled about that possibility.

The sooner you'll make up your mind, the sooner you'll start building an audience. You can always go for multiple paths of course, but that will add a lot more work to this project.

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, that's not going to work, simply because people like different things. Someone already asked for NTR/sharing and at the same time some other people said they won't play the game if you add anything like that. The same goes for femdom, maledom and some other fetishes.

I for instance will put the game on ignore the moment I see a cock that's not attached to the MC, going anywhere near Veronica, but some people will be thrilled about that possibility.

The sooner you'll make up your mind, the sooner you'll start building an audience. You can always go for multiple paths of course, but that will add a lot more work to this project.
in any case, I'm going to listen to the opinions of the players, but I will decide for myself what to add and what not.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes