VN Ren'Py Abandoned Veronica: Forbidden Passion [v0.1] [Fuckt@r]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you my friend for your kind words. Hope there are many people with a point of view like yours on this planet :)
there are some who actually give good help but most just bitch about stupid stuff. just disregard those as they are just a waste of space. so far you have had only post with helpful suggestions, a good thing. nothing mean just trying to help.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I don't mind if you make it a challenge. Just, please, don't make it a grind. A grind isn't a challenge, a grind is just a grind.

Reactions: VossJck

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Two bits of free advice:
  • Fix the text speed. Incorporating a text speed slider that doesn't change the text display speed should earn at least a de jure beating.
  • Change your dialog font to something easily readable. All caps with stylized letters is even more annoying than a hard coded, slow text display.
press a on the keyboard to bring up the font and size change. the text speed is in the preferences but I see how it really does not work well on this game hope this helps

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
what kind of gameplay does this offer ?
Seeing the tags, and since it's just version one, and since the developer already warned it will be hard to get to the lady in the images but didn't mention yet whether other victims interests would be available: fifty shades of blue balls.

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Seeing the tags, and since it's just version one, and since the developer already warned it will be hard to get to the lady in the images but didn't mention yet whether other victims interests would be available: fifty shades of blue balls.
Besides sex, I'm going to make a strong storyline that will be fun to follow. But sex will be and it will be various. Veronica will have interesting events in the future. But I want to do it slowly and intriguingly.

Reactions: Dripping

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
you absolutely didn't answer my question in any way.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Then we'll be forced to see/hear/know, that the husband is fucking her all the time? :sick:

Or maybe the husband has some erectile problem, or is traveling, or no longer loves her because he has someone else... All of them could be valid seasons. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Imagine having Veronica's ass to yourself and loving someone else :unsure:
Who knows? Maybe he likes them younger, and having the money he has, he had no problem finding one. :cool:
But no matter the reason, those are just excuses to avoid that kind of content.

Edit. But anyway the dev. Did not respond, so I guess the husband fucks her, when he can, I pass. :cautious:

Reactions: eddie987
Sep 9, 2020
It'll take place in the future. But what good is when the main female character sucks every dick around in the first update?
i didn t say nothing about the first update , i wrote at 100th update

Dreams of desire for example didn t include the milf till the end almost -.- only teasing that's what i hate, also, big brother, the same, and that dev left the game so im pretty accostumed, lucky mark too, i know a lot of games that the teasing is so fucking extreme

Milf´s villa
harem island
the visit

are good examples at how u should make a fucking game :sneaky:

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Who knows? Maybe he likes them younger, and having the money he has, he had no problem finding one. :cool:
But no matter the reason, those are just excuses to avoid that kind of content.

Edit. But anyway the dev. Did not respond, so I guess the husband fucks her, when he can, I pass. :cautious:
at the moment I can say that the storyline will not be boring. It may well turn out that Veronica has other admirers besides the MC. Who knows?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
at the moment I can say that the storyline will not be boring. It may well turn out that Veronica has other admirers besides the MC. Who knows?
Thanks for your answer, but I think you didn't understand me, if there is even more competition, then it would be even worse.
I wish you a lot of luck in your project, I hope you make a lot of supporters in Patreon. :)

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for your answer, but I think you didn't understand me, if there is even more competition, then it would be even worse.
I wish you a lot of luck in your project, I hope you make a lot of supporters in Patreon. :)
Thank you.
if you have any suggestions about the development of the storyline - I will listen to you with pleasure! :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes