MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Somehow I missed this post, but thanks. I see your point and you are absolutely right. I'll revise the {nw} tags in the future (y).

See there's the thing, I don't know if I want to completely remove the specular reflection as I actually really like how it looks in some scenes. My main gripe with it is that it makes the reflections too obvious when the same character is rendered in more than one position in the same place. It requires more testing since as it stands I'm not completely satisfied with either version.

As for the story, the relationship with those two is the main plot. There will be player input in how it progresses but it will progress.
It's tough, you aren't the only person I've seen struggle with characters having a sheen to them. I wish I knew enough about Daz to say something helpful but I am babysteps into my learning curve (more a writer than a programmer/artist but unable to find the latter so looking to do both).

I'm not a fan of being locked into a relationship and having a bunch of characters presented as possible fucks. My MC's don't cheat (except for in games where cheating IS the game) but that is how I play it. I am sure that I am in the minority there. Regardless, as I said, focus on telling your story. You've got great dialogue and it is worth it to continue playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeerlessDepravity

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played the game yet (downloading now) but good on you for having a woman of colour as a main LI rather than just an incidental sidepiece. Most games on here are very, very* white which gets old fast. Would love to see more games with a non-white protagonist (that aren't about the dev's weird racial hang-ups), but baby steps.

* very

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Please don't turn this into a whole argument. I actually don't think he's that wrong, while doing the renders for this version I did find that I went too hard on the specular weight on most skins but decided to finish up the update with the ones I already had because I wasn't sure if the new versions were better.
I like the version on the left best. She looks oiled up and ready to rock! best girl in the game! Much cuter than her daughter!

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Interesting beginning. I look forward to the next release.

I see on the developer's page he has only one supporter. If you enjoy the game this far and would like to see it continue, if you are able, PLEASE add your financial patronage.

• Red Heart

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
oh dammit it ended too soon i was really getting into it good story sexy characters what more could i ask for if in the future sharon's mom is not romancable i will have some harsh words to say talk about the definition of Milf 'woof' definitely keeping this on my watch list

• Red Heart

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Do you have ideas how big the harem is? You got a solid start here, don't mind giving you a patreon for a month or so and give you ideas.
Not to give too much away, but I'm going to introduce another girl on day one (which was hinted at during a phone call, wink wink), then two more on day 2. I have plans to introduce a few on day 3 and onwards but haven't decided specifically how many. Further ahead I also want to put in the MC's mother and sister who return from abroad but those are spoilers and depend on how easily I can patch this ;).

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
And just for giggles, here's a neat QR code for animal crossing:

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes