Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Vertices 0.1.7 with IAmAB walk through mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.1.7

Reactions: cib64

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
PeerlessDepravity in dayThree.rpy:1209 the text constant you append to choices probably wasn't meant to be day2coplie
Also you use the {nw} tag in a few places that just causes the lines to be skipped if the player has text set to display instantly (which I'm pretty sure nearly everyone does)
Neat game btw, the characters are pretty interesting.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, I finally got around to this one. And I rather like it. The writing in particular is very good, though not without issues.

There are a few typos, often of the variety where a single letter changes the word (our -> out, find -> fine). There are also some double negatives that make no sense (Couldn't resist not wearing it.) and some sentences that where one word is out of place (No way am I going to wake up 20 minutes "later" just so we can walk together. -> should probably be "early"; "We" and me are a team. -> "You"). Basically, this could use a careful proofread.

During MC's conversation with Julia on his way out, a few of her lines are mislabeled, making it seem like MC talks for her.

During and after the blowjob from Lauren on day 2, most of the references to the handjob on day 1 only show up if said handjob actually happened, which is good. Unfortunately, a couple were missed. Namely, Lauren says, "Gotta say, your aim was much better yesterday" and later "You came around 24 hours ago, too. How were you so pent up?"

There's also still a "Next time on Vertices" before Lisette first appears, which I doubt should be there...

And finally, a matter of opinion: I'm not a big fan of the dream sequences. Sex dreams in these games always feel weird to me, since they make it seem like the MC somehow is really good at guessing what girls look like naked (since presumably, we get to see them later and they'll look the same), even if in some cases he's only briefly met them. Also, they feel like they spoil the girls' appearances to us players ahead of time... Anyway, those are my thoughts on the subject.

Reactions: Daiqvist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished current content today and while it was nice it was also "bit" clichey, mc starts building 3some on 1st day and then encounters "couple" other hotties and sees other gf's mommy nekkid (twice).

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Most of the links are down and Mixdrop and Uploadhaven downloads are getting virus flags from my browser.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes