spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Sharon ugly? What sort of misguided fool would ever consider Sharon ugly? Her eyes are a bit strange in closeup, admittedly, but apart from that she's absolutely perfect.
Attractiveness is entirely subjective. Most people have races they're more/less frequently attracted to and maybe those that they're not attracted to at all (please note: this does not necessarily mean they're racist). Even ignoring race there are certain features/traits that based on an individuals taste/preference can affect whether they will find a woman attractive or not (e.g. breast size, tattoos, hair colour, height, etc.).
I personally find Sharon to be a bit borderline. She's not outstanding, but not particularly ugly either (she looks a lot better in some images than in others though). I find Julia (her mother) more attractive (it may be the lighter skin tone).

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Attractiveness is entirely subjective. Most people have races they're more/less frequently attracted to and maybe those that they're not attracted to at all (please note: this does not necessarily mean they're racist). Even ignoring race there are certain features/traits that based on an individuals taste/preference can affect whether they will find a woman attractive or not (e.g. breast size, tattoos, hair colour, height, etc.).
I personally find Sharon to be a bit borderline. She's not outstanding, but not particularly ugly either (she looks a lot better in some images than in others though). I find Julia (her mother) more attractive (it may be the lighter skin tone).
I know, and I agree that Julia is hot as well. Certainly looking forward to the future update where she might be possible to bed as well as her daughter. And I'm fully aware that beauty is subjective which is why I wouldn't go onto a game thread and single out a character as "ugly", because those are fighting words (unless dev had intended her be ugly and that was the point, or dev is so inept at creating characters that the model is, to everyone, objectively ugly - there are a few of those). But in this case neither is true so I'll rise to the bait (and isn't it weird that so often when a game features characters that are not caucasian, someone will always turn up and say that they're ugly? Check the thread for Light of my Life for examples of that).
If I find a model in a game to be unattractive for whatever reason, I'll say that: Sorry, it's just not my taste, but hey, YMMW. Actually, I probably wouldn't say that either, but if, for some reason that came up in a discussion, that's how I would do it. That way, no flame wars are started and things are kept civil.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I don't think this happened to everyone, I have watched through to the end several times and seen nothing relating to my username, or real name.
you didn't get a post credit sceen where the aunt is pointing her cellphone screen to the MC and saying: Who the fuck is "name taken from your computer"?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
If you chose the same name in game as it got from the computer, it instead references 2 girls 1 cup.
Code:
    python:
        if firstname.lower() != username.lower():
            lis ("Who the fuck is [username]?")
        else:
            lis ("What are those two girls going to do with the cup?")

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
def need me some more bored-‘ditzy’-gay dudes’s daughter working as receptionist in my life. yes, i don’t remember her name.
also, agree with some above that big-tittied best friend’s mom needs some too. ty for game dev!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Assuming of course that your shell environment actually defines USERNAME to be the person logged into the system. On Linux, this is actually the environment variable USER so I got a nice stack dump when the script tried to play around with the None type:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/dayTwo.rpy", line 9974, in script
    python:
  File "game/dayTwo.rpy", line 9975, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
The dev might want to check for a None result and then try to look at USER instead. I wouldn't be surprised if this were the same deal on Mac and Android.

If you chose the same name in game as it got from the computer, it instead references 2 girls 1 cup.
Code:
    python:
            lis ("Who the fuck is [username]?")
        else:
            lis ("What are those two girls going to do with the cup?")

Reactions: gregers
Jul 1, 2018
Game is basically still in prologue mode and has 2 BJ and 1 actual sex scene (possible more as I could be missing stuff).
It has 1h30mins of story depending on your reading speed.
Honestly this could have been pretty entertaining but the lack of updates in 8 months is disappointing.
I myself am deleting old games lacking updates which is why I'm responding to your comment 1 month later
hope this helps someone
Peace out~

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Honestly this could have been pretty entertaining but the lack of updates in 8 months is disappointing.
I myself am deleting old games lacking updates which is why I'm responding to your comment 1 month later
hope this helps someone
Peace out~
heh...we're on the same page. I was going through old games today and saw that this dev hasn't been active on here or Patreon for quite some time. I sent a note to the mods about the status but they wouldn't mark it as abandoned, so maybe they know something we don't.

Reactions: ShittyAccount23
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes