jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
196 mb seems pretty small for a game that's been out for a year... Is it already compressed or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is it just me or do Sharon's eyes look pasted on? They look unnatural as hell. They're way too white as if someone dumped a whole bottle of visene in both eyes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I only found this one today and am liking it.
All looks good so far, I like the renders, the characters and the story.
High hopes.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
How is harem and lesbian tag related here?
Are lesbians and sharing forced upon the player?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How is harem and lesbian tag related here?
Are lesbians and sharing forced upon the player?
I’m curious about the harem tag as I thought this was going to be a “throuple” game. Will the two love interests actually be okay with sharing the MC with everyone?
As for lesbian I expect the two girls will play together.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
I’m curious about the harem tag as I thought this was going to be a “throuple” game. Will the two love interests actually be okay with sharing the MC with everyone?
As for lesbian I expect the two girls will play together.
I have not tried the game so I could not say, altough that could work if they're bisexual I guess.
The whole triangle setup is personally not my cup of tea anyhow.

You mean the two love interests will become lesbian lovers?
Hmm wonder where the MC will fit into all if that's the case and why would a male include lesbians in a harem:unsure:.
Guess I will wait and see if its optinal or not as I dont like to share love interests with others, dicks or not and if they turn lesbian on the MCs watch then that's just sad.

Furthermore I saw group sex as a planned tag so wonder if they all turn bisexual at the very least, that just trows the romance tag out the window for me unless it's there for say the lesbians or something else.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have not tried the game so I could not say, altough that could work if they're bisexual I guess.
The whole triangle setup is personally not my cup of tea anyhow.

You mean the two love interests will become lesbian lovers?
Hmm wonder where the MC will fit into all if that's the case and why would a male include lesbians in a harem:unsure:.
Guess I will wait and see if its optinal or not as I dont like to share love interests with others, dicks or not and if they turn lesbian on the MCs watch then that's just sad.

Furthermore I saw group sex as a planned tag so wonder if they all turn bisexual at the very least, that just trows the romance tag out the window for me unless it's there for say the lesbians or something else.
It's because 2 women having sex is considered lesbian sex. There's no 'Bisexual' tag.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
but you can still add sharring under Genre most games do this especially if the tag is non excistance.
Well, that would be a communication issue... Dev doesn't control the OP and the uploader quite possibly hasn't played the game... Maybe it'll get added now since it's been mentioned here. If you haven't already, you can report your post to get the Mods' attention.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So the "bro mod" is just a bait? Since I don't really like friend sis I don't want to be forced to be with her. And seeing how things with girlfriend progress that slow sex wise, how can she turn bi from nowhere, yeah I'm not really keen to share the gf with friend sis too

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes