Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
so much pointless text that doesnt move the storyline,if there even is one..that gets boring real fast..nice renders though.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Weird choices. Playing with the mod, first scene on the bed with Shanes sister: the choices are Kiss her (which seems to have a good reaction) or Grope her, which doesn't. But it's Grope her that's marked as the Green/positive choice. Really? Is there some sort of beneficial stuff later in game for it? Because right now it seems to be the obviously wrong choice.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I tried this again and I stick to my opinion.

When u are in bed with the 2nd girl (dont know her default name) and her and the MC discover that they had both feelings (but didnt talk for years? even when his BF is her brother? o_O) for each other, the really first thing the MC thinks of is a triangle relationship? rly? - and of course both are BI ... :rolleyes:

But yeah - you got your first HJ from you first GF and that is the absolut logical thing to think of in that situation. - as I said - so much nice potential to keep the story interesting. But no. We have the threesome opening and the black babe just agrees to that after they talked for what? 2 hrs after years? ... Maybe I really should reconnect with some childhood friends ... but probably their daughters would be a better "target" :D

But maybe harem is just not my thing - but I like harem endings in games - but I seem to have a problem with full on harem games (Triangle, WVM, this here) and miss some (character) development. All of them are somewhat static - you get every (major) girl no matter what you do. Maybe it is bc they feel so kinetic in that regard ... dunno. :(

Then there is a bit to much banter I think, but this is a nice game - so I will have look from time to time. For harem fans this is a fun litte game I guess :)

Reactions: Arcane666

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Good story etc, but technically it's oddly done. Stuff like this breaks Ren'py's rollback and seen, and it's unncecessary:

Code:
    python:
        if "day1lazyattitude" in choices:
            pov1 ("So are we just gonna get right into it or...?")

gf ("Or what?")

pov1 ("I don't know. I just figured we could chat is all.")
You can do that in Ren'py, no problem. No need for a python block.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I caught the little Corona message when talking with Lauren in the Gym and I just died. hahaha

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Just tried this one out a couple of days ago. While I think the story has a lot of potential, I feel a couple of things are holding it back. First, is the pace. A lot of games tend to be too rushed, in this one the pace feels to slow. I often times found myself getting bored and losing focus on the game. Maybe it was all the inner monologues, not quit sure what it was, just felt to slow. However, the biggest problem for me was that I didn't like the MC. To me, he comes across as a spoiled selfish asshole. One minute he is trying to be humble about his Aunt's money and the next he is throwing it someone's face. For example, towards the end of the update there was talk about him needing a good lawyer and Lauren thought he was referring to her, but he says that his Aunt has the best lawyer. It really doesn't feel like he actually cares about Lauren. I mean, Sharon expressed some interest in the MC and he doesn't even give cheating on Lauren a second thought. Just starts thinking about how to get what he wants.

Not sure if the Developer will see this, but if so, those are my initial thoughts on the game. This is meant to be some constructive criticism, so don't take it personally. Looking forward to see how this one progresses.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
quick question, would i be able to change the outcome of intro? i'm not really into 3 way relationship haha
if it's forced choice for the sake of "plot" then, bye i guess?

qqwweee_123

Apr 29, 2019
I am not writing this fresh after finishing the game but I do remember having a very strong reaction after playing. So much so that this has been on my watch list for some time. That being said is there any idea when the next update is coming? Not trying to rush, take a full year if needed, just curious as I enjoyed what I did play and look forward to the next installment.

Reactions: thesecondone

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
edit : made a wall of word to say game is nice but i don't like mc saying he is too old to hang out with friend in a park

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So the true definition of romance is out of the question I take it!! No monogamous relationship available by choice?? Maybe add a sharing tag so people can't complain about the way you want to tell your story dev. Or at least a brief explanation in a developers notes about the content people would see and then they have the option to avoid the game if it's not one of there kinks.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So the true definition of romance is out of the question I take it!! No monogamous relationship available by choice?? Maybe add a sharing tag so people can't complain about the way you want to tell your story dev. Or at least a brief explanation in a developers notes about the content people would see and have the option to avoid the game full stop if it's not one of there kinks.
I mean the game's title alone should be hint enough what the game is gonna be about.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean the game's title alone should be hint enough what the game is gonna be about.
Yeah just wish there was some suspense to the story or some other plot. This game is definitely what it says it is: a three sided love/sex story with a flash forward to all three people fucking, and a picture of all three of them together as the banner. Can’t be more on point than that.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So the true definition of romance is out of the question I take it!! No monogamous relationship available by choice?? Maybe add a sharing tag so people can't complain about the way you want to tell your story dev. Or at least a brief explanation in a developers notes about the content people would see and have the option to avoid the game full stop if it's not one of there kinks.
The problem is there IS no sharing tag...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes