jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
that is for V1.5, it needs to be updated for V1.6
Which would mean that if the mod was already updated less than a day after the release, it's probably a really short update. Unless the mod is from the dev themself or a supporter that gets the release earlier (but didn't share it here, or at least not right away), it's unrealistic to expect a mod to always be updated less than 24 hours after an update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
people with good horrible taste
Agreed!

I'm happy to see this game come to life again.

Criticism is OK, I've been quite critical with some aspects of the game myself such as the rushed scene with Sharon in her room. But when the complaints are aimed at something that is fundamental for the game (Sharon's presence) people had better go elsewhere. If you are not OK with the characters living a love triangle in a game titled "Vertices" maybe it's best for you to look for something else to play and let the dev make the game he wanted.

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
It's a shame these are this short. I really enjoy it, especially the "next time segment" where my irl name was on the screen :LOL:
Yeah that freaked me the fuck out at first!

I was also left wanting more, although the love triangle scene (in the prologue before we flashed back) made it seem more like the two girls were in deeper love and the guy was just there to provide a penis every so often :D

Reactions: EZ8lt

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Agreed!

Criticism is OK, I've been quite critical with some aspects of the game myself such as the rushed scene with Sharon in her room. But when the complaints are aimed at something that is fundamental for the game (Sharon's presence) people had better go elsewhere. If you are not OK with the characters living a love triangle in a game titled "Vertices" maybe it's best for you to look for something else to play and let the dev make the game he wanted.
So everyone has to have a major in maths to understand 'Vertices' means triangle!! Unless your aware of this (I googled it out of interest) then how are people going to know?? Like I said adding a poly tag (as there is no sharing tag from what I have been told) or a brief description in developers notes would have been a better idea to prevent people from coming in the thread asking.
Just my opinion and yes the dev has every right to tell there story how they want.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So everyone has to have a major in maths to understand Vertices means triangle!! Unless your aware of this (I googled it out of interest) then how are people going to know?? Like I said adding a poly tag (as there is no sharing tag from what I have been told) or a brief description in developers notes would have been a better idea to prevent people from coming in the thread asking.
Just my opinion and yes the dev has every right to tell there story how they want.
Maybe it depends on your native language, but the word "vertices" can be easily understood in English. In my language too, the word vertices is identical and not strange at all.

In any case, the first scene in the game shows the three characters in bed; the game is clearly a flashback showing how their relationship got to that point. Literally the game spoils the ending in its first scene so that everybody knows they're gonna have a triple relationship.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Maybe it depends on your native language, but the word "vertices" can be easily understood in English. In my language too, the word vertices is identical and not strange at all.

In any case, the first scene in the game shows the three characters in bed; the game is clearly a flashback showing how their relationship got to that point. Literally the game spoils the ending in its first scene so that everybody knows they're gonna have a triple relationship.
pfft, logic.... ;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

I'm really only trying to add some advice in a way to prevent people from complaining and maybe even not downloading the game at all before getting to that early flashback scene if they don't like poly/sharing relationships.
Like I said the dev should make the game they want but maybe giving people a heads up with correct tags and a small brief description would prevent the negative comments about there story.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Agreed!

A vertice is a point where 2 or more lines meet, not specifically 3 can be 2, 3 or more. You also talk about criticism, love triangles but I don't see how that relates to Sharon being ugly and having crazy eyes

• Sad
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, so playing through from the beginning again and I still don't like the flash forward. It sucks the mystery out of the entire story, the player has no control or agency. Even if control is an illusion (it always is) it would still be great to allow people to pretend a little longer.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
It's a shame these are this short. I really enjoy it, especially the "next time segment" where my irl name was on the screen :LOL:
You mean my name. It is cool meeting someone with the same name, I have only met one other persone with that name my entier life.

The Spelling is right to. seriously thow I think it might be me that the dev are talking about since on twiter I use my IRL name and folow different devs and like their post but that is about all I do. I tried reatching out to them throught F95 and teir Discord (under an other Alias) and havent goten any response yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Frideno

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
A vertice is a point where 2 or more lines meet, not specifically 3 can be 2, 3 or more. You also talk about criticism, love triangles but I don't see how that relates to Sharon being ugly and having crazy eyes
Sharon ugly? What sort of misguided fool would ever consider Sharon ugly? Her eyes are a bit strange in closeup, admittedly, but apart from that she's absolutely perfect.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes