MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
For some reason the walkthrough mod link in OP doesn't point to this post I had to look for it .-. oh well going to try the game now that I have found it.
The link should be

https://f95zone.to/threads/vertices-v0-1-4-peerless-depravity.52944/post-4320014

instead of

https://f95zone.to/threads/vertices-v0-1-4-peerless-depravity.52944/page-8#post-4320014

When it has the page number, it is thrown off if the person using it has a different number of posts per page.

Reactions: bobdickgus

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I was thinking about this one those days. I believe I played two updates, I'm not sure, guess I'll try it again.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I've never seen so many unnecessary text in a game so much. Everything is just chit chatting, like seriously, just get to the point, its so tiring and exhausting to read. Theres 0 plot progress and barely any input on characters themselves, 80% of the game is just chit chatting. I had to stop half way through the game, i couldnt take it anymore. I would bet my money the dev has ADHD or something

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Really good dialogues. Maybe the best I've seen here. The banter is quite enjoyable.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Vertices [v0.1.7] + IAmAB's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/dayThree.rpy", line 1356, in script
    python:
  File "game/dayThree.rpy", line 1357, in <module>
    if firstname.lower() != username.lower():
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'

Vertices-0.1.7_Pre-release-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "username" {} \;
./dayThree.rpy:        if firstname.lower() != username.lower():
./dayThree.rpy:            lis ("Who the fuck is [username]?")
./script.rpy:    username = os.getenv('username')
./options.rpy:## The username and project name associated with an itch.io project, separated
Sigh.... Dear dev:

Only winders defines username as an environment variable for the logged in user. The civilized world sets USER instead. I suggest you do this:

Code:
username = os.getenv('username')
if username == None:
  username = os.getenv('USER')

Reactions: botc76

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Love the game, but damn this was short, considering how long it took. That said: I think author listened to some criticism and dialogue had much better flow this time around ( cutting down excessive back'n'forth).

Reactions: botc76 and Azsouth

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
"Of course we're exclusive"
"Oh hi, Sharon!"
"Want sum fuk?"

It was going so well, kinda stiff, but well. A decent slow burn premise and didn't have like 20 love interests. Then the MC stopped using his dumb goopy goblin brain and IMMEDIATELY goes back on all the crap that's spilled out his mouth.

Honestly...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so far felt like a really big intro to the game

Met the key characters had a talk with the key characters

Had some dream sexual fun

And some forplay with the gf

Hopefully the next update wont take forever tho

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Duality of man

Capture1.PNG

But I agree with FatGiant, the dialogue is really different and enjoyable than usual.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Am I missing something? In this update we sleep, go to uni, jump in a pool and thats it?
Did I not download all the new content somehow or is that it in an update that took a year to come out?

Reactions: rentaku
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes