4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Here the complete folder. MEGA
Thanks for requesting this. I noticed some tumblr images that I don't have. Time to work! XD
Thanks . Do you know there's actually one more though, with Mei riding him as well. It is on sankakucomplex as well but not in a good quality

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Here the complete folder. MEGA
Thanks for requesting this. I noticed some tumblr images that I don't have. Time to work! XD
I suggest for you to delete that link and post. The last time someone post that here on this thread they got banned for it due to shota and loli not permitted here.

Thanks . Do you know there's actually one more though, with Mei riding him as well. It is on sankakucomplex as well but not in a good quality
I found a preview image of a animation with windowmaker and kieran. I got a warning by a mod for asking that user if it existed somewhere or it was cancelled before he'd was banned. Soo till this date I'm not sure about it.

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Pretty sure it's in pack 64, which is included in op.
just checked it is not, when pack 64 was included in op the nude variant wasnt out yet.
so it probably is part of 64 in the patreon archive, but it is not yet included here

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes