4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
i mean the widow one is really new, we dont even have the full quality version here yet :D then there is the new angle of the last Mercy animation and the "christmas" animation from d.va was named part 1 so that might actually turn into a long animation again like the one with dr.mercy
feels like we haven't seen an animation from VG in a while, hopefully we'll see one soon

Reactions: NukaCola

kingofpokes

Apr 28, 2020
Hello cultured gentlemen, I come looking only for that Tracer anal, could anyone guide me to whichever link contains it

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
The no watermark vids are very laggy so i downsized the regular one
thx for the upload, what source did you find these from? something like them beeing too big of a filesize or them beeing laggy sounds more like issues regarding the video player or other things. all the other 5k animations work flawlessly aswell with vlc

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
thx for the upload, what source did you find these from? something like them beeing too big of a filesize or them beeing laggy sounds more like issues regarding the video player or other things. all the other 5k animations work flawlessly aswell with vlc

also the one image that i posted before featuring Tracer and Babymaker is from wips so it aint in the archives also the filesize of this photo is insane around 80mb so here is the scaled down one

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
hoooly thats the whole elite archive :love: thank you so much
(everyone get it while you can these links usually dont last long)

Brou1995

Nov 21, 2020
hoooly thats the whole elite archive :love: thank you so much
(everyone get it while you can these links usually dont last long)
Or just create a new dump MEGA account which gives you those extra 35 gigs of storage and import that folder, if you're facing the download limit restriction. Small him - disposable mails works wonders in making new accounts *wink*

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes