4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
Has he made any bestiality stuff? asking for a friend ofcourse
One with Mercy and a werewolf. Also almost every animation/picture has a preggo version which is out of this world. Mercy/Tracer/D.Va pregnant is a dream come true.

it the freshest but is missing a lot of things unfortuantely
It's missing some of his earliest stuff which isn't that much of a loss and also his newest Widow animation. Other than that it's pretty solid.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BoniwanKenobi

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Some loli and shotas vids are missing too.

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
One with Mercy and a werewolf. Also almost every animation/picture has a preggo version which is out of this world. Mercy/Tracer/D.Va pregnant is a dream come true.

It's missing some of his earliest stuff which isn't that much of a loss and also his newest Widow animation. Other than that it's pretty solid.
Sexy Mommies.jpg
They are so pretty together, all that's left to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a remake with more girls.
Some loli and shotas vids are missing too.
The kiddo ones are floating in the internet (Widow x Kieran even) you just need to get lucky with search, also they aged not so well.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
i'm really curious how the new Brig and Mei models are going to look. i think they are already up on patreon

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
Yes.. your "friend". Sure. I wouldn't hold my breath for VG to do a lot of that stuff tho. You might wanna check out other animators for that kind of animations. Animopron, Wildeer, etc.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yes.. your "friend". Sure. I wouldn't hold my breath for VG to do a lot of that stuff tho. You might wanna check out other animators for that kind of animations. Animopron, Wildeer, etc.
as soon as he gets money because of that he might think twice about doing more of it

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes