4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
yay doggy :p all my friend needs now is a horse :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Bartender did a sexy schoolgirl , also here is your profile pic making out
Threesome.jpg
As for VG his best set ever was canine one:
Woman's best friend.jpeg Cute knot.jpeg
Yes.. your "friend". Sure. I wouldn't hold my breath for VG to do a lot of that stuff tho. You might wanna check out other animators for that kind of animations. Animopron, Wildeer, etc.
I wonder how long we have to wait for new gatekeeper xD

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1166972
They are so pretty together, all that's left to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a remake with more girls.

The kiddo ones are floating in the internet (Widow x Kieran even) you just need to get lucky with search, also they aged not so well.
in the one I have dva doesnt have a lil bush xD

• Haha
Reactions: OlaNowak

j1017brown

Aug 27, 2020
One with Mercy and a werewolf. Also almost every animation/picture has a preggo version which is out of this world. Mercy/Tracer/D.Va pregnant is a dream come true.

It's missing some of his earliest stuff which isn't that much of a loss and also his newest Widow animation. Other than that it's pretty solid.
No, not just early stuff. Its missing some of the new things too. Recent VR anims particularly.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
No, not just early stuff. Its missing some of the new things too. Recent VR anims particularly.
its not much afaik. there is 1 2b vr animation , the new widowmaker animation and the new brig/mei models + apparently a new brig animation wip. maybe he updates the elite archive once the brig animation is done

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
its not much afaik. there is 1 2b vr animation , the new widowmaker animation and the new brig/mei models + apparently a new brig animation wip. maybe he updates the elite archive once the brig animation is done
Technically there are 3 VR animation's missing the newest being the 2B xmas, then Ashe in the barn, and a D.va reverse. But those were both added after the last time this was updated.
*Edit* I am just seeing active links that were shared that have those first 2. The first mega link i clicked was dead..

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes