4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
awesome! is the brig one still beeing rendered btw? just curious because ive seen wips regarding the brig one on patreon way before the tracer one was anywhere
but either way nice to see a bunch of animations at once now after they have been rather silent for a while

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Well for now my membership on patreon is finished, cnt post some new works in few days.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Its like i wasn't a big fan of the new Widow but after butting these two next to each other you can really appreciate how much the model has improved, she looks genuine angry on the new one, also the amount of VG's releases gives me a wildeer syndrome :LOL:
View attachment 1216083
looking at this or all the other recent models i kinda wonder why he decided to make their thighs so disproportioned. they are super skinny close to the knees.
especially in smth like that mercy pool animation with the stockings the difference between upper thigh and lower thigh seems really strange. i usually really like it when the fabric is tight and squeezes the thighs but on the new models its weird

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
looking at this or all the other recent models i kinda wonder why he decided to make their thighs so disproportioned. they are super skinny close to the knees.
especially in smth like that mercy pool animation with the stockings the difference between upper thigh and lower thigh seems really strange. i usually really like it when the fabric is tight and squeezes the thighs but on the new models its weird
It seems that narrowing legs like that makes butt and the hips look bigger

Reactions: memonemo19

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Lol how membership on patreon is works? I just check my membership with VGerotica, i join MAY 15 and lost it JUNE 1, its not even full month, wht the crap?

Reactions: Sciny

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
as far as I know it has always been :LOL:
Lol this is realy bs system, join in like 28 day in the month its mean waste your money in few days left. Or week to the next month, sonyou better wait this last week and join 1st day new month.

Reactions: WAR1OCK

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Lol how membership on patreon is works? I just check my membership with VGerotica, i join MAY 15 and lost it JUNE 1, its not even full month, wht the crap?
The member ship is auto renew at 1st each month. So if you don't want to wasted better join at the beginning of the month.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You pay every 1st of the month. Patreon said they would implement anniversary billing (you pay every 30 days), but apparently they backed off.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes