4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
New Brigitte archive cover
View attachment 1239211
i thought she looked super weird in that wip animation but ngl on these pics she looks really hot. maybe her forehead is still a little larger than it should be but at least she looks a little less uncanny.
if we would call all these new models the 2.0 models then im sure by the time he gets to v3.0 they will look perfect :3

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
i thought she looked super weird in that wip animation but ngl on these pics she looks really hot. maybe her forehead is still a little larger than it should be but at least she looks a little less uncanny.
if we would call all these new models the 2.0 models then im sure by the time he gets to v3.0 they will look perfect :3
Widow is 3rd version i think, also its kinda sad that he hadnt done preggo Brig but her boobs and legs are amazing

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
He went for the less cartoony more real look and for Widow it kinda works but when i saw the Brig well lets just say she looks different :LOL:
Deffo the Brig face surprised me how different it is. Widow 'realistic' face version I can understand, but Brig looks like a different girl lol. Tracer seems ok from what I saw of the animation. Hopefully the rest aren't super different in future.

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
i've never been a fan of his newer models, personally. they barely even look like the actual characters anymore.

Reactions: Giony

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
id rather prefer an artist's new take than the same oversaturated models we see all the time. boring af. Overwatch characters barely have any oversexualized element anywayys
his first widow was amazing and no one used it as far as i know. everyone else is using the same shared blender models, where vgerotica was always unique with his widowmaker models, including HyrdaFXX widowmaker, which he only used once. he could made a career using that widow, that's how vgerotica got super popular using his unique widow at time took a backseat.

May 15, 2021
what does that have to do with what i said. I said that other than tracers ass and widowmaker for the actual game model theres not much there to look at. so props to any artists that makes their own version of them
I believe they were just hittin' ya with some stats as a way of saying you're in the minority. I have to disagree with you too though, I never get tired of OW. However, I respect your opinion, sir or madam.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes