4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Small rant incoming: As much as I love VGErotica's work (especially the preggo variants,) I feel like Mercy has been done to death and back. My top 4 Overwatch favorites are Tracer, Brigitte, Ashe and Widow, in that order. At this point, I'm surprised that Sombra, Symmetra, Pharah and the others haven't been given the spotlight for a change. End of rant.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Small rant incoming: As much as I love VGErotica's work (especially the preggo variants,) I feel like Mercy has been done to death and back. My top 4 Overwatch favorites are Tracer, Brigitte, Ashe and Widow, in that order. At this point, I'm surprised that Sombra, Symmetra, Pharah and the others haven't been given the spotlight for a change. End of rant.
Vgerotica's discord and/or patreon is probably the best place to voice your opinion. Not sure vgerotica reads this forum. Be the change lol

Reactions: Jimmeh

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
I'm surprised that Sombra, Symmetra, Pharah and the others haven't been given the spotlight for a change.
I guess he will work on Pharahs model after Tifa, and with Tifa he was on 60% in the last month, and well the patrons want Mercy

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
At this point, I'm surprised that Sombra, Symmetra, Pharah and the others haven't been given the spotlight for a change. End of rant.
Like I said in my previous post, its either he's not of fans of those characters or they wasn't any demand for them. VGerotica is just known for making good Mercy, Tracer & Widowmarker content. Which is why I find the voting system to be pointless atm. 9 out of 10 his subs are just going to vote for the characters he'd mostly made good content with. Which is why I want to see him challenge himself with other characters before doing that whole voting system.

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
prob cuz mercy with her long hair variant is lethal

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Fuck it, how much I need to pay to commission a loop of pregnant Symmetra?
Honestly, probably more than most of us could afford. Animators on that scale don't do commissions because doing whatever they want lets them still get paid 20-30k a month. I think bulgings quoted in his discord that commissions would start at 10k - just because he would rather work on his own stuff, but if someone throws that much money at him he would be willing to go with their ideas instead of his.

Reactions: makeitso
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes