4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have new Brigite video? this one. I don't see it in 9-2021 update in #1

Last edited:
Reactions: hoolank and RogerW
Oct 5, 2021
Anyone have variants of the recent Brigette image?

Also, I suggest uploading images as an attachment or through an alternative of MEGA because MEGA likes to delete stuff

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021

Also, I suggest uploading images as an attachment or through an alternative of MEGA because MEGA likes to delete stuff
, but his mega account is banned and he didn't upload anything after that

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
How in the hell he'd manage to get his MEGA account banned?
I don’t know, as usual I was at the daily check of the 4k folder and there’s ban notification , maybe even he doesn’t know yet

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It's probably just MEGA's policy. I assume MEGA has a dislike for r34 content.
I starting to believe that its mostly efficient to just make you own website and start hosting your own content. I'm really starting to hate platforms like these that just change their TOS willy-nilly like that. For the goal of taken out pacific content/creator without indirectly saying so.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Ok I think I figure out what got him banned. The Mercy x Werewolf animation he'd did long ago count as "Beastiality" which is against MEGA's policy. So he'd must of got report for that content he'd was hosting and got his entire archive shut down for it. Its not confirmation, just a educated guess knowing pass incidents of other creators having their MEGA Accounts nuke for similar situation.

Last edited:

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
I think so, considering the post looks the same as the tracer one. kemono is still out of date tho.
Still no alts

Some files are way to big for attachment
Ok I think I figure out what got him banned. The Mercy x Werewolf animation he'd did long ago count as "Beastiality" which is against MEGA's policy. So he'd must of got report for that content he'd was hosting and got his entire archive shut down for it. Its not confirmation, just a educated guess knowing pass incidents of other creators having their MEGA Accounts nuke for similar situation.
Yea back in the day it was Nova x dog, and now the same thing occurred due to Mercy with werewolf

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes