4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
On it, using the files from OP (but if someone have everything up-to-date and sorted properly, doing the whole in a multi-part archive on PixelDrain would be nice as I accidentally bought a premium for it so I can get everything and take care of the rest).

Here it is Unfriendead⌫, currently replicating to my two other seedboxs (Right Click > Download):
the link only opens a new webpage for me can you redo the link to save a torrent file.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
the link only opens a new webpage for me can you redo the link to save a torrent file.
That's probably because you didn't Right Click > Download like I marked.

Weirdly enough, and I don't know if it's the browser, F95zone or both, a double click can lead to your browser interpreting the .torrent file as a text file and trying to "read" it, which is an unusable state.

Doing a Right Click and Download/Save resolve that issue.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
That's probably because you didn't Right Click > Download like I marked.

Weirdly enough, and I don't know if it's the browser, F95zone or both, a double click can lead to your browser interpreting the .torrent file as a text file and trying to "read" it, which is an unusable state.

Doing a Right Click and Download/Save resolve that issue.
right click did not allow for a download option.
the save link option is just for html files!
tempsnip.png

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
right click did not allow for a download option.
the save link option is just for html files!
View attachment 1666520
If you do Save link as...

and then change the extension from .html/. txt to .torrent manually?

I know that F95zone.to with some browser can miss interpret it as text file instead of torrent (but I usually prefer using attachment instead of external website to post the torrent to avoid dead link).

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
If you do Save link as...

and then change the extension from .html/. txt to .torrent manually?

I know that F95zone.to with some browser can miss interpret it as text file instead of torrent (but I usually prefer using attachment instead of external website to post the torrent to avoid dead link).
Okay, thanks.
Now it's throwing this error?

tempsnip1.png

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Okay, thanks.
Now it's throwing this error?

View attachment 1666551
For that, check my signature ;)

Basically, utorrent and Bittorrent client aren't up to date (and aren't advised anyway because of security risk).

You can choose a better one between qbittorrent / deluge-torrent / transmissionbt / aria2 / picotorrent / Rtorrent-Rutorrent and you'll be fine.

I can confirm qbittorrent / deluge and Rtorrent (all used on my Seedbox)

Reactions: Chipote
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes