4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Ive seen a few patreon updates on kemono recently, wondering if they have a workaround or if there is something the uploader has to do to get around the captcha issue.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Hello. Part of niche audience that loves preggo content here. There are a few artists that do preggo content exclusively (Pregnant3DArt comes to mind). Can we just agree that it's a thing that exists that people do enjoy? I mean, that's really the only part of VGErotica's work (like every other artist that does preggo content) I come to see. Anyway, I'm just glad to see some recent updates to VG's work. The Kemono page has been silent for far too long.

MlemMlem

Feb 24, 2020
Anyone have that Dva Xmas part 2 without WM version? I found it on sankaku but can't download it.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Any1 have this animations in highres?
It got purge twice by a mod due to rule #7 and I won't be surprised if this post get purge as well for attaching those videos. All I will say it somewhere within this thread because someone reupload it again long ago and the mods miss that one. Good luck finding it before they do.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
It got purge twice by a mod due to rule #7 and I won't be surprised if this post get purge as well for attaching those videos. All I will say it somewhere within this thread because someone reupload it again long ago and the mods miss that one. Good luck finding it before they do.
Ah, ''$ħ⨂₮⨇'' format banned yea?

Reactions: deviant34
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes