4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Not bashing on anyone's tastes but I'll never understand the appeal of preggo content. IMO it takes away the appeal but to each their own I guess.
It's all matter of personal kinks. It's similar to anal and vaginal sex - some people prefer animations with anal, for others getting female penetrated into her "intended" hole is more arousing, 'cause it's holding a possibility for impregnation, kind of making that female "their own" in a way.

Dec 19, 2019
It's all matter of personal kinks. It's similar to anal and vaginal sex - some people prefer animations with anal, for others getting female penetrated into her "intended" hole is more arousing, 'cause it's holding a possibility for impregnation, kind of making that female "their own" in a way.
it is pointless to count the reasons, cuz i don`t like anal because it seems gross to me

Reactions: Rexlust

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Finally. Now if they can just get the rest of Kemono's updating snafus fixed, we'll be golden. I really hop there's a preggo variant of the new Pharah stuff. I would think that'd be in the Elite Tier if/when it gets updated. Something to look forward to.

Reactions: fanat7771

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Finally. Now if they can just get the rest of Kemono's updating snafus fixed, we'll be golden. I really hop there's a preggo variant of the new Pharah stuff. I would think that'd be in the Elite Tier if/when it gets updated. Something to look forward to.
There probably is, but even before the upload issue started we had gone a while before getting an elite tier update on kemono.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think the 66.Brigite video is missing something. I download the 2021-06 update (up to 68) file from #1 and inside 66.Brigitte folder there is only one short 13 seconds videos with no sound.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I think the 66.Brigite video is missing something. I download the 2021-06 update (up to 68) file from #1 and inside 66.Brigitte folder there is only one short 13 seconds videos with no sound.
I posted full version somewhere in the thread

Reactions: NukaCola

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Unless you want to assume she is drinking while in her 1st month pregnant.......but really though drinking while pregnant isn't a good idea
i mean the one where tracer holds a beer has a preggo version too. she just doesnt hold the beer there. ez fix

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
i mean the one where tracer holds a beer has a preggo version too. she just doesnt hold the beer there. ez fix
Yep. Swap the booze on the counter for orange juice or something, ta-da, she's now the designated driver not drinking at the bar

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes